• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akg0001

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Akin01
Prediction:

Newcomer: Incineroar, Isaac, Skull kid, Geno

Echoes: Ken, Shadow, Dixie Kong

Dlc: Sora

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'd like it if we got Sora, 2B and a Dragon Quest rep in the same game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also with this leaked video going around.

There are now 3 characters insiders are sure of.

A new Nintendo rep, Incenroar and a third party.

So rip the box

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
My predictions:

Newcomers: Isaac, Mach Rider, Geno
Echoes: Ken, Shadow and Dixie

I want to believe in Dante but I just can't.

Enchess

Smash Lord
Also with this leaked video going around.

There are now 3 characters insiders are sure of.

A new Nintendo rep, Incenroar and a third party.

So rip the box
Leaked video? Whatcha talking bout, Willis?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Leaked video? Whatcha talking bout, Willis?
Apparently some dude on ResetEra got a 30 second video of a new character doin' some moves, and they're workin' on making sure it's the real deal.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I swear if Dante becomes a reality and ya'll don't boo him and call for nerfs.

I see you all. That's all I'm saying.
Hey man, I goddamn love these games. I could talk about DMC **** for hours on end.

But ****, balance your goddamned game Sakurai.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Apparently some dude on ResetEra got a 30 second video of a new character doin' some moves, and they're workin' on making sure it's the real deal.
Honestly, if it's legit then he should keep it to himself. We're only a day away from the Direct, just let things play out like they're supposed to.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
have people seen it or did they just say they have it? also did they say who it was?
They just said they have it, they're keepin' the whole thing under wraps. Didn't say who was in the video either.

From what I read, it doesn't sound like they have any intention of showing the video, even if they prove it's real. Apparently the dude who sent it to 'em watermarked it or something.

Enchess

Smash Lord
Honestly, if it's legit then he should keep it to himself. We're only a day away from the Direct, just let things play out like they're supposed to.
Id normally agree but the drama recently put me past that. I just want to know if I'm gonna get another Nintendo IP repped. Thats all I want.

radBoss

Smash Cadet
have people seen it or did they just say they have it? also did they say who it was?
They claim it is a reliable source but not a well known one. They suspect the video is already making the rounds, but it has a watermark on it so they won't leak it because they don't want to get the source in trouble. And no, no word on the character currently.

Flynn__

Smash Journeyman
It's funny what's happening with the insiders but at this point it's just ridiculous how they contradict each other. Why are we so sure know that Vergeben is right?

My personal call is that, even if the Grinch leak is fake, Incineroar WON'T be in the base roster. I don't have anything personal against Incineroar, I just want Vergeben to be wrong so we can stop using whatever he says as word of God.

Enchess

Smash Lord
They just said they have it, they're keepin' the whole thing under wraps. Didn't say who was in the video either.

From what I read, it doesn't sound like they have any intention of showing the video, even if they prove it's real. Apparently the dude who sent it to 'em watermarked it or something.
What's even the point of sharing that? Just so everyone knows they're special and have secret info and we don't? I will never understand the mindset of these types of insiders who make sure to tell people when they have a leak they have no intention of sharing.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778

alrighty.

probly for the best the directs thursday anyway

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
What's even the point of sharing that? Just so everyone knows they're special and have secret info and we don't? I will never understand the mindset of these types of insiders who make sure to tell people when they have a leak they have no intention of sharing.
Your guess is as good as mine, mate. I don't understand it either.

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
Which means they don’t have ****. I don’t know why people are so gullible.

“Whoa I got this really cool video that leaks a new character, but I can’t show you guys. Just believe me.”

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
This is why I'm happy the Grinch leak happened, regardless of whether it's true or not. It's okay that some people want to manage their own expectations, but Smash speculation only comes around so often, and it's meant to be enjoyed, let people dream and form communities. I'd rather have a party that goes wrong at the end than everyone just being downers all the way through.

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
For what it's worth, it does open up speculation, truth or not. That's why the last few weeks have been hell since it's all been box theory w/ Kencineroar or the Grinch 7.

Zippo

Smash Journeyman
Going by Resetera, there's apparently footage of a first party character that the person says isn't in Vergeben's leaks going around.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
My apologies. I meant allegedly. Trying to find the actual post, but I have been told by DMC fans that a DMC leaker described his trailer as such.
Ohhhhh, right, right. I remember that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom