• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamminJellyToast

Smash Rookie
This may just be the insanity speaking, but I am confident this Grinch **** is for real. Even when disregarding the website hiccups as just a common error, you cannot say that this asshole that possibly faked this isn't an absolute genius that managed to, up until now, stay one step ahead of the community. Now, I am still very wary of this, and I am not assuming this leak is true, but good lord the **** this guy would have to go through to make this is far beyond my realm of comprehension.

I will seriously go out, take one of those huge ass Incineroar plushes, and prance it around like I ****ing married it if it turns out the Grinch Leak is a complete lie, AND it turns out Incineroar is the very last non-echo newcomer.

I'm going to take a break; I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Has everyone seen that you can see a tiny portion of green from Issac's vines on little mac's shoe?View attachment 173050
As someone who stands on Team Real, even I gotta say that's a bit of a stretch. I mean, I can see the speck of green you're talking about, but I don't think it means anything.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
We've gotten to the point where we're analyzing literal pixels of green on Mac's shoe

Why does Mac always get caught up in this leak business

Iridium

Smash Hero
This "leak" is the equivalent of that one worker who always wants to work overtime and never go home.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
I decided to come back because I literally can't escape this leak unless I just stopped going to sites I like soooo..
I've just accepted my fate at this point.

Anyways, I already saw on Twitter this Isaac & Little Mac stuff. Not believing it after catching up and seeing the posts that debunk it (like vaanrose's post for example.)

LetterO

Smash Lord
As someone who stands on Team Real, even I gotta say that's a bit of a stretch. I mean, I can see the speck of green you're talking about, but I don't think it means anything.
Yeah there's just a random green speck on Little Mac's shoe. Nothing going on there. /s

edit: wait nevermind it's olimars glove apparently?

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
Don't think the four pixels of green on Little Mac's shoe means much tbh.

If the characters are done as layers in a PSD, then there really would be no reason for any little bit of Isaac to be left over. If you get rid of the layer, you get rid of the layer. There shouldn't be anything left.

There's also the possibility that's it's just a mistake so tiny that it went unnoticed. Mac does use green after all.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Can we just talk about the game itself please ?? like, any new moves for the hands ??
It's not that simple, considering the intensity the banner leak has that has got us all caught in it. It seems so strong in influence, we can't seem to stop talking about it.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Has everyone seen that you can see a tiny portion of green from Issac's vines on little mac's shoe?View attachment 173050
Bruh, what the **** is going on now? first, we thought it was real, and then it was proved fake when banner mural would giltch, and now this ****?

I feel like we are in the mental circus, and I want to ****ing leave this place.

Chrollo.

fka president wario
Did we really just do a full on investigation over a single green pixel? Nintendo please release the direct.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
All this talk about cut splices where the characters would have gone.....wouldn't that also consequently be a point in favor of the fabrication?

Because that means there's a point of origin to where the leaker could feasibly have drawn inspiration to make this theoretical fabrication.

Are King K Rool and the other 8-8 newcomers along the borders of the sectioned images, and are all these secret 7 newcomers also along each border?

IMainKingKRool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NYEH_HEH_HEH
green speck isn't there on the current banner, so someone goofed up somewhere. doesn't necessarily mean anything huge but yeah
currentboot.png

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I just want to pop in and say all you people enhancing to obscene levels to find off-colored pixels on the mural are ****ing psychopaths, but I love and appreciate your service.

It’s stuff like this that makes me wish humans could hibernate, because I would love nothing more than to fall asleep and just wake up when everything finally gets sorted out.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You know, every time I come in here and see the chaos, it just makes me wonder what would happen if more people would only believe this nonsense if we had absolute footage, as in gameplay only rather than these mere pictures. It'd probably reduce stress altogether as we wait for Nintendo's next move. I guess it's inevitable as I've observed the past few days be so active.

Alas, I can't help but peek around from time to time in case something amazing peaks my interest (hopefully something Kid Icarus or MonHun related one day?)... plus I get bored sometimes.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
Alright, I just popped open this tab on my browser. I saw Grey Bowser. I saw glitchy website. Now I'm watching Red Dawn and don't know what's going on. Somebody help.

Smartiicals

Smash Cadet
GRINCH MAFIA RISES.

Seriously though is it us trying to hard and just reaching for more and more information and we just think we are finding coincidences where in fact we are going insane and just finding random stuff??????

Who cares it's fun!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom