• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
Honestly, do you guys think it's possible for a video leak that's real to come up at some point? (Other than that trash Shadow Mewtwo skin one from today)

KMDP

Smash Legend
The Grinch is building a Wall ............................ OH WAIT THE LEAKER IS DONALD TRUMP !
The Grinch is building a wall, and that wall is built and paid for by the French; it is painted with the Smash Bros. Mural.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Thanks you... I tried to explain but... I probably failed at this.
Oh, don't worry. People will tag me and ask me to comment on this 12 more times today, like they do for everything.

D

Deleted member

"I have no words of what this thread has descended to."

ShinyGrinchendary

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignoritus

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, do you guys think it's possible for a video leak that's real to come up at some point? (Other than that trash Shadow Mewtwo skin one from today)
It's an inevitability that grows more likely as time goes on. It won't be related to the Grinch thing, but a silver-bullet leak such as a video or full Prima leak only becomes more and more likely as more sensitive materials are sent around to different places.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
I'm finished.
I can't do this anymore.

Is this what the people who believed the ESRB leak right away real felt like?
I dunno, I was disappointed by ESRB but right now I'm ecstatic.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Oh, don't worry. People will tag me and ask me to comment on this 12 more times today, like they do for everything.
Maybe you should take a break vaan.
You've done all you can. At this point nothing will convince anyone who's solidly team real to go to team fake or vice-versa.

I think at this point people gotta decide for themselves. Like I've said, you've done an awesome job, lay low for a while maybe.

Taco Cruise

Smash Journeyman
Has everyone seen that you can see a tiny portion of green from Issac's vines on little mac's shoe?
grinch proof.jpg

D

Deleted member

Attention all Smash Brothers. The Grinch is in great danger and he needs your help to escape the jails of Whoville. All he needs is your credit card number, the three digits on the back, and the expiration month and year. But, you gotta be quick so the Grinch can secure the bag and post the epic video leak!

EDIT: :ultgreninja: wasn't quick enough to achieve the epic victory royale.
"jails", "jails"?

More like solitary confinement with 24/7 active military personnel watching over the Grinch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smartiicals

Smash Cadet
Said this alot, but there's no way it's a goddamn coincidence when paired alongside the trademark renewal, Sakurai's statement, and the mysterious item
Let alone the Mach Rider Model gun theory, the blog theory, original renders, how all characters make sense due to a game they were planned for previously or following other patterns, this weird "insider" pattern going around the internet, other "sources" agreeing with it, the stage count with newcomers and I'm sure I'm still missing out on stuff.

It's crazy.

Taco Cruise

Smash Journeyman
I just assumed most of these theorists were taking that into account. Was I wrong?
People on 4chan are just now freaking out about it, so thought it was possible it was new - I myself missed this detail and have been following this closely all day.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Take a look at Duck Hunt's position on the current Smash mural. Look at his tail and his duck. See anything wrong?

I'm not saying the mural is immune to last second changes but why is the duck and the tip of his tail mismatched?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

For that Geno thing, that IS where the image is cut off of.

So that could be the reason, instead of Geno being removed from the banner quickly

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This is literally the ride that never ends.

How we are still finding little clues like, 5 days later is beyond me.

Someone put us out of our misery please.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
While you're here bud. I have this weird rash on my backside. It's all purple and oozing and I can't tell if it's a photo-shopped Ridley or some sort of infection.

Could you take a look at it for me?

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I legit don't think this thread will be able to handle it if the next reveal is Incineroar.

Part of me almost wants it to happen just to see how the pent up hype over the past 500 pages comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom