• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Hahaha now I picture a sort of bewildered, surprised Simon trying his best to fit into the Smash world while also trying to top Snake's intro.

Kinda cute. Not a word I'd use often for Simon.
You know what has been more curious for men about Simon than the rumor swirling around him? What will he look like?

Just looking at his various art over the years, it seems he has a loosely-defined appearance mostly deriving from the NES box art? The last we've seen of him was his bishified self in Castlevania Judgment, right? Could he be more of a roughshod burly barbarian? Will he be more cartoony & simplified from his NES sprites? How about a metrosexual 80's cartoon direction!?

Certainly, we don't want this again:

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Last week On a 4chan thread, the anon who do the picture compilation managed to get into contact with Vergeben on GameFaqs PM and got this information.
"An unknown third party game that no one know about or information have been given is on the showfloor, if this title leaks, it would make a "chain reaction" to his claim"
He asked everyone to go and leak that game because if it's confirmed, it would make a "chain reaction" to the Vergeben leaks.
The hint we got was "Third party game, not new, compilation, not a Square Title" and said that "we're going closer" when an anon said that it could be a Konami title
Probably confirming it- not deconfirming anything.
And Today we learn that Konami have a Compilation unnanounced game on Switch on the showfloor...Quite the coincidence right?

That's...Exactly what a compilation mean dude LMAO a compilation of old game.
Holy cow. You have a link to the thread?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You know what has been more curious for men about Simon than the rumor swirling around him? What will he look like?

Just looking at his various art over the years, it seems he has a loosely-defined appearance mostly deriving from the NES box art? The last we've seen of him was his bishified self in Castlevania Judgment, right? Could he be more of a roughshod burly barbarian? Will he be more cartoony & simplified from his NES sprites? How about a metrosexual 80's cartoon direction!?

On the other hand, him being in the show is part of why I want him in Smash. To have the full Captain N team there.

...R.O.B. can substitute for Gameboy. >.> Though who can substitute for Lana and Captain N himself is harder to say...

IronWarrior94

Smash Journeyman
While the possibilty of Vergeben's leak becoming true sounds great, allow me to play super ultra pessimist jerk for a sec- Now supposedly, Vergeben gets his rumors from multiple sources, correct? What if...what if everything he's said becomes true, except for the source that told him Ridley will be playable and revealed at E3? I'm very frightened now :sick:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sakurai backing up a giant as **** moving van right now at E3. The drivers are Simon and Snake. The cargo is Ridley.

Snake: We managed to stuff him in there, but it was tight.
Simon: You sure he's alright in there, boss?
Sakurai: He'll survive till the 12th.

Ridleyridster

Smash Journeyman

We certainly don't! Not sure the Smash community can handle THAT much sex appeal in one game.

wildvine47

Smash Ace
While the possibilty of Vergeben's leak becoming true sounds great, allow me to play super ultra pessimist jerk for a sec- Now supposedly, Vergeben gets his rumors from multiple sources, correct? What if...what if everything he's said becomes true, except for the source that told him Ridley will be playable and revealed at E3? I'm very frightened now :sick:
I mean two different sources have said Ridley now. One only talked about Ridley, the other said Ridley, Simon, and IC's. So at least two sources would have to fall through for Ridley to be wrong. Doesn't mean it can't happen, but claims of Ridley weren't just made by one guy.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Imagine if the chain reaction he talked about would be that he would disclose more information that would confirm the riddler leak.
God a man can dream. But that Leak is sadly dead.

Roberto zampari

Smash Journeyman
What do you think about swimsuits in Smash Bros for Switch?

:4zss::4shulk: Have swimsuits versions in 3DS / Wii U version.
:4mario: Have swimsuit version in Super Mario Odyssey.

Could it be possible more FANSERVICE ?

StrangeMann

Smash Ace
I mean two different sources have said Ridley now. One only talked about Ridley, the other said Ridley, Simon, and IC's. So at least two sources would have to fall through for Ridley to be wrong.
This isn’t even mentioning the business in ResetEra either. If there’s a picture of verge saying this I suppose we can accept it as extremely likely

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
What do you think about swimsuits in Smash Bros for Switch?

:4zss::4shulk: Have swimsuits versions in 3DS / Wii U version.
:4mario: Have swimsuit version in Super Mario Odyssey.

Could it be possible more FANSERVICE ?
Personally, I wouldn't mind a Summer Swimsuit costume pack. Just hand it over to basically all the humans & even the Starfox crew. Who knows, maybe we'll get bonuses like the Villagers in the New Life diving gear or Dedede with a polo tank wearing floaties & am inflatable Landia raft!

I need more of the Cap's falcon-emblazoned crotch to shine through my bleak life.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Who's more annoying in Smash?

Ridley fans or K. Rool fans?

Explain why...
None so far.
Ridley dans are chill since Brawl and meme about their own Characters.
K.rool fans are usually chill, but god they were annoying during the ballot.

Nonetheless this debate is dumb because you can be fan of both Characters

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
This thread took a hard left turn down degenerate alley lmao.

give me all the fanservice skins

Last edited:

Polan

Smash Lord
according to vergeben his ridley source is probably the strongest one out of the two. it helps that ridley is backed by other insiders.

Sakurai backing up a giant as **** moving van right now at E3. The drivers are Simon and Snake. The cargo is Ridley.

implying that one measly giant van would be enough to hold ridley.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

I hope Bandana Dee chased them.

Ridleyridster

Smash Journeyman
None so far.
Ridley dans are chill since Brawl and meme about their own Characters.
K.rool fans are usually chill, but god they were annoying during the ballot.

Nonetheless this debate is dumb because you can be fan of both Characters
I don't really like King K. Rool or Chrom personally, but I support them both and love their fans. It's sort of a camaraderie thing.

Ridleyridster

Smash Journeyman
Whinging & whining about Fire Emblem characters, to potential rumor corroborations, to gushing over scantily-clad gaming studs?

Yep, just another day with the losers of Smashboards.
I love these losers though. Scantily-clad gaming fetishes and all. <3

Roberto zampari

Smash Journeyman
Who renembered when Sakurai showed the trailer for Kirby Air Ride 2, which was actually Rosalina in Smash Bros?
Do you think that Sakurai will troll us with a fake trailer?

FAKE NEWS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
On the other hand, him being in the show is part of why I want him in Smash. To have the full Captain N team there.

...R.O.B. can substitute for Gameboy. >.> Though who can substitute for Lana and Captain N himself is harder to say...
If we actually get Pit, Mega Man, AND Simon Belmont in Smash, then I absolutely want, no... I DEMAND Captain N to get in Smash! It's the next logical step after getting all three NES heroes in Smash. Princess Lana, Game Boy, and Duke could appear in some moves. How else can you top the retro WTF-ness of Duck Hunt, R.O.B., and Mr. Game & Watch?

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
holy **** why are there like a 100 people on this thread? is something happening?
We're just that interesting.

But actually its because we're <1 week to E3 and any juicy leaky information will find its way here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom