• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He was intended to be in Brawl, but SEGA was all like "nah" before changing their mind, seeing how huge Sonic's fan request was.

DLC development schedule is more flexible. Also, Bayonetta was already an established character with two games by the time the Smash ballot was a thing.

This is the only example that actually works as an analogy, though keep in mind that a Pokemon X and Y newcomer was stated specifically to be the one exception to the Smash 4 roster being hard-locked as it was reserved a slot. The most favourable Pokemon game in terms of timing was X and Y, which was released in the sweetspot of ~one year after the roster was finalized but ~one year before Smash 4 was released.

There is no guarantee Rex and Spring man will be made an exception for Smash Switch. Could they? Sure? Will they? Who knows.
I know nothing about Rex outside of whatever the legendary Etika says about him, but Pyra/Mythra seem to be more interesting fighters (and Spring Man, alongside some of the others like Ribbon Girl, better be a hard lock)

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
https://sourcegaming.info/2016/03/02/famitsu309/

"Mr. Kamiya’s smile right here (laughs). Now, talking pre-Bayonetta and post-Bayonetta. That actually is what ended up happening. When you talk about stylish action games, Bayonetta’s the name that always comes up. But, I don’t think there’s been a game that’s surpassed Bayonetta yet, though."

Sakurai's perception on what he sees as icons for genres is certainly interesting. This Bayonetta article just blew my mind. I wish I had this article before she was confirmed as the final DLC character. This would have been a very helpful article back then, but it was translated months late. :p
Speaking of Bayonetta quotes, that reminds me of something I wanted to bring up.

"What are your thoughts on Bayonetta making it into Super Smash Bros.? How involved were you in that process?

I didn’t have that discussion with Sakurai myself. I think Sakurai most likely puts characters in that he really likes, so he must have really liked Bayonetta. I was really happy to see Bayonetta in Smash. I hope she’s in future Smash games as well."
-Source
Namely this sentence here:
I think Sakurai most likely puts characters in that he really likes, so he must have really liked Bayonetta.

So... is this implying something? :p

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Since I ended up posting this on the bottom of a page at midnight, I hope people understand if I repost my roster for critiques.

I figured I'd drop in with my new roster prediction before E3 rolls around.

The above list includes all characters I considered. The farthest left represents the most likely to be in the game, and the farthest right represents the least.

The characters are color coded to represent how confident I am in them.

Blue is confirmed.
Green is unsurprising.
Yellow is moderately surprising.
Red is very surprising.
Pink is extremely surprising.

Roster A assumes that the recent leak about Simon, Ridley, and Ice Climbers is false.
Base Roster Total: 73
DLC Roster Total: 78
Unique Newcomers: 12
Base Third Party Newcomers: 2
Overall Third Party Newcomers: 3
Clone Newcomers: 1
Returning Cut Characters: 2
Total Cuts: 0

Captain Toad: The newcomer I am most confident in, Captain Toad has appeared in every mainline Mario title since Super Mario Galaxy, and has now gotten his own spinoff game for Wii U, 3DS, and Switch. The character would be the first small-bodied heavy-weight and would rely on a good ground game and projectiles, but would have a lackluster recovery.

Dixie and Cranky Kong: This may be the most bold of my additions, but it can be substituted for the safer choice of solo Dixie Kong if that's preferred. However, I am going to make the prediction that Sakurai will take note of the demand for Dixie Kong and decide to add her with the mechanic he considered for Diddy and Dixie in Brawl. I am assuming that this mechanic is similar to the Ice Climbers, but with the two characters using joint attacks, reminiscent of the Ice Climbers' up special. For example, Dixie would hold Cranky for their up special as she twirls her hair, and Cranky would flail around, hitting opponents beneath them. The two characters would act as a single fighter with a shared percentage bar, but they could feasibly have a mechanic where one can be KO'd while the other lives on, but without the ability to do certain attacks. This would represent the team-up mechanics of the Donkey Kong series, and would offer a unique experience to players.

Sheriff: The oldest video game character of Nintendo, Sheriff would be the embodiment of Nintendo's early arcade roots. Having his trusty pistol, his horse, his rope, and other Western gear to battle, Sheriff would be a character that attacks from a distance. His gimmick would be his ability to angle his entire kit in eight directions, similarly to Fox and Falco's up-special. This hearkens back to his home game, which allow him to move and aim in eight directions simultaneously. Sheriff fulfills the historical/legacy character quota that Sakurai seems to have (Mr. Game and Watch, R.O.B., Duck Hunt) and brings the first character of Shigeru Miyamoto into the esteemed world of Smash Bros. to duel with his descendants.

Ice Climbers: The Ice Climbers return as they were in previous games. I believe that they are the single most likely fighter to make it in who we haven't had explicitly confirmed.

Takamaru: After being considered since Melee, Takamaru finally reveals himself to the Smash Bros. crew, bringing all his abilities with him: Iaijutsu techniques with his katana, various types of shuriken, fireballs, a cloak of invisibility, and more. His play-style is extremely offensive, doing damage from a distance and killing up-close. He is also a master at deflecting physical projectiles with his sword, making him the ultimate projectile counter. His downfall is his mediocre recovery, poor grab-game, light weight, and difficulty killing from a distance, but he more than makes up for these with his speed, damage output, and powerful sword draws.

Ridley: While I fully acknowledge the risk of predicting Ridley, I suspect that Sakurai took note of the outcry when he was not playable yet again, and came back to revisit the idea of making him playable. While it's not a guarantee by any means, I hope that Sakurai has decided he can make Ridley work as a large, but light character who excels in the air despite his slowness on the ground.

Bandana Dee: Bandana Dee is a relatively simple addition to the roster, but manages to be an archetype we haven't seen - a small, lightweight spear user. Essentially a blend between Marth and Kirby, Bandana Dee attacks with stabbing motions that are most powerful at the spear's head. He excels at keeping opponents out with his disjoints, but he is extremely vulnerable up-close.

Wolf: Wolf returns essentially as he was in Brawl, but notably keeping a slow fall speed despite his above-average running speed.

Decidueye: While I'm not confident in any particular Pokemon character, I'm most convinced by this Ghost/Grass archer from Sun and Moon. A character that prefers sniping and precision shots over in-your-face attacks, Decidueye is remarkably adept at shooting projectiles from the air. He is fairly large and light, fast-falling, and slow on the ground, but his projectiles are capable of killing both up-close and from a distance. This Pokemon marks the first true archer in the Smash Bros. series.

Isabelle: The most lovable assistant you could ask for is a character I was initially hesitant on predicting. However, I've decided that Isabelle has a solid chance due to her extreme popularity among even casual fans. Isabelle acts as a terrain-modifying character - she uses furniture and public works projects to beautify her surroundings, including planting flowers that you had better not step on. Isabelle really doesn't mean to be hurting anyone, but she's a bit clumsy, dropping her supplies and not watching where she puts things. As a fighter, though, she's extremely good at forcing her opponents into situations that they aren't used to being in. Imagine Pac-Man's hydrant, but multiple large ones that can't be destroyed. She doesn't hit hard, but boy is she a great builder.

Alph: The only clone I actively expect. I imagine Alph playing similarly to Olimar, but with some key differences. Namely, Olimar is given his up special from Brawl, and Alph gets the Flying Pikmin as an up special. Further, while Olimar has Purple and White Pikmin, Alph has Flying Pikmin (who act like typical Pikmin, but go in a straight line when thrown) and Rock Pikmin (which have poor throws, but do amazing damage to shields.) Olimar's up-special needs to be improved significantly, but will not prove to be a nerf to him, as Pikmin numbers have been increased back to Brawl's.

Elma: I've mentioned several times before that I expect Elma to be added to represent the X side of the Xenoblade franchise, as Rex's game didn't come out until after the planning period for this game finished. Elma is a fierce fighter who carries dual swords and pistols. Speedy on the ground and with good air mobility, Elma's biggest weakness is taking hits, not dishing them out. She's light and has a below-average recovery, but hits hard, fast, and often. She could optionally be given an Overdrive mechanic; a meter fills up as time goes by and, when filled, can be activated to negate cooldown on Elma's moves.

Inklings: Do I really need to explain?

Bomberman: Given Konami and Nintendo's recent working relationship (Super Bomberman R) and Bomberman's modest popularity, I imagine we'll be seeing him as one of our third party representatives. That said, I'm not confident on him, as there's a lot of competition among third parties.

Rayman: Easily the most likely third party in my eyes, as Ubisoft and Nintendo have been closer than ever. Rayman being included only makes sense. He appeared last game as a trophy and has had his company working directly with Mario since then, producing several games in the Switch's first year. If he's not in, it's not due to Ubisoft and Nintendo's relationship.

Spring Man + Rex: I'll group these two together, as they are DLC for similar reasons. Both are extremely popular characters from games that released after the character selection process had finished. They are prime for DLC.

Sora: While definitely a risky choice on my end, I've come to the conclusion that Sora was high on the ballot. I've talked with many, many casual friends of mine, and it's astounding how many of them voted for Sora. That said, I expect him to be DLC, as that would make negotiations easier with Disney. If he's paid DLC, then Disney simply takes a cut of the sales, which is easier to manage than figuring out a lump sum to pay for the rights to have him in the base game. That said, he's certainly not a lock, and I wouldn't be surprised to not see him.

Pokemon + Fire Emblem: I am not certain yet, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the new protagonist of the 2018 Fire Emblem game and a new Pokemon being added as tie-ins for the release of the games, similarly to how Corrin was chosen.

Roster B assumes that the Simon leak is real and takes an optimistic approach to how many newcomers we're getting.
Funky Kong: A semi-clone with Donkey Kong as a base, Funky Kong would be an excellent choice for a late addition. I imagine Funky as a Donkey Kong that's slower on the ground and less grab-focused, but more powerful in the air and with a much better recovery.

Impa: While I could see Impa as a semi-clone, I don't expect her to be one. Rather, I imagine inspiration for her moveset being taken from both Hyrule Warriors and Breath of the Wild. Using her Naginata as a spear and either her Goron Knife or an Eightfold Longblade as a large sword, she would represent the two types of weapons in Breath of the Wild that Link does not currently use.

Snake: While I seldom put Snake on prediction rosters anymore, this is a notable exception. If Sakurai is indeed in contact with Konami for more than just a single character, which I imagine would be the case if Simon Belmont was included, then Snake could feasibly make it back due to fan demand.

Feel free to critique my roster, though please say why you have an issue with a given inclusion (/exclusion) rather than just stating what it is. Please keep in mind that my roster is simply the selection of what I think the most likely outcomes are, and that characters relatively high up on my newcomer pool in likelihood could also happen. I feel bad about excluding K. Rool, but know that there is a situation in which I can see that happening; I just don't think it's the most likely scenario to occur.

Also, the green characters are costumes, and are not really meant to be seriously critiqued. They're more ideas than anything :)
There is evidence in the games files that shows a Rhythm Heaven character was planned for the game. PushDustin himself found data for a Rhythm Heaven symbol in the character files.
Interesting. I might have to seriously reconsider them foe my prediction roster. That gives the Gematsu leak much, much more credibility.

It's entirely possible that a Rhythm Heaven character was cut due to 3DS limitations or time constraints, but it's also possible that the character was cut for other reasons (ie, a rhythm based gimmick being too difficult/frustrating to implement, Sakurai deeming them too niche, etc.)

That said, I will probably end up putting a Rhythm Heaven character in the second yellow column of my considered newcomers, alongside the likes of a Metroid newcomer.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Speaking of Bayonetta quotes, that reminds me of something I wanted to bring up.

"What are your thoughts on Bayonetta making it into Super Smash Bros.? How involved were you in that process?

I didn’t have that discussion with Sakurai myself. I think Sakurai most likely puts characters in that he really likes, so he must have really liked Bayonetta. I was really happy to see Bayonetta in Smash. I hope she’s in future Smash games as well."
-Source
Namely this sentence here:
I think Sakurai most likely puts characters in that he really likes, so he must have really liked Bayonetta.

This is mostly his opinion, rather than what actually went into the process of picking Bayonetta as the top ballot character. As he said, he was not involved with Sakurai himself.

osby

Smash Obsessed

It says there is no objective way of adding new characters.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Yes, Sakurai has a deep and personal hatred of Ridley after he ate his parents.

"The day the cunning god of death ate your parents was the single most traumatising moment of your life.

But to me... it was lunchtime. "

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
https://sourcegaming.info/2016/03/02/famitsu309/

"Mr. Kamiya’s smile right here (laughs). Now, talking pre-Bayonetta and post-Bayonetta. That actually is what ended up happening. When you talk about stylish action games, Bayonetta’s the name that always comes up. But, I don’t think there’s been a game that’s surpassed Bayonetta yet, though."

Sakurai's perception on what he sees as icons for genres is certainly interesting. This Bayonetta article just blew my mind. I wish I had this article before she was confirmed as the final DLC character. This would have been a very helpful article back then, but it was translated months late. :p
Given she was a ballot choice, it's clear Sakurai felt she was an appropriate addition to the third-party cast we have in Smash 4 otherwise she wouldn't obviously be here.

Though what this really means is that we need to re-evaluate third-party probabilities and look at characters that could be seen by Sakurai as just as (if not more) signifcant as Bayonetta that we otherwise dismiss because they are not as famous as Sonic. You know, characters like Layton, Lloyd and Shovel Knight.

Last edited:

Zeox

Smash Champion
Yes, Sakurai has a deep and personal hatred of Ridley after he ate his parents.

"The day the cunning god of death ate your parents was the single most traumatising moment of your life.

But to me... it was lunchtime. "
Metroid is actually inspired in the life of Sakurai, he is an actual space bonty hunter, and everything that happens in the metroid games was something that really happened, but instead to Samus, it was Sakurai.
That's why Ridley is not in smash, because Sakurai hates him for real.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Metroid is actually inspired in the life of Sakurai, he is an actual space bonty hunter, and everything that happens in the metroid games was something that really happened, but instead to Samus, it was Sakurai.
That's why Ridley is not in smash, because Sakurai hates him for real.
But Ridley is in Smash. Hmm... Maybe the actual inspiration behind Samus is Sakurai's cat.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
20? Lordy, alright then.

1. Geno
2. Lyn
3. Rex & Pyra
4. Bandana Dee
5. Tails
5. Ray (Custom Robo)
6. Shantae
7. Paper Mario
8. Waluigi
9. Simon Belmont
10. Elma
11. Neku Sakabura
12. Chibi Robo
13. Sora
14. Amaterarsu
15. Literally any new Zelda rep
16. Celica
17. Megaman X
18. Terra Branford
19. Ice Climbers
20. K. Rool.

As for the "Pipe Dream" in my signature, consider her number 3 if there was ever a chance in hell that could happen.

Last edited:

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
Alrighty here's a little game:

If you were put in charge of Smash 5 and was tasked to add 20 newcomers, who would you pick? You may replace any of these with cut veterans.
Imma go first:
  1. Toad
  2. Paper Mario
  3. King K. Rool
  4. Dixie Kong
  5. Midna
  6. any of the four Champions
  7. Ridley
  8. Kamek
  9. Bandanna Waddle Dee
  10. Marx
  11. Wolf
  12. Pichu
  13. Squirtle or Ivysaur
  14. Ice Climbers
  15. Captain Syrup
  16. Viridi
  17. Snake
  18. Shantae
  19. Sash Lilac
  20. Agnes Oblige
Late to this but:

1. Lip
2. Spring Man
3. Breloom
4. Banjo-Kazooie
5. Lyn
6. Dixie
7. Dillon
8. Twintelle
9. Krystal
10. Ashley
11. Mimikyu
12. Primarina
13. Wolf
14. Ice Climbers
15. K. Rool
16. Ridley
17. Snake
18. Dr. Coyle
19. Fokker
20. Wang Tang

Last edited:

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion

If you were put in charge of Smash 5 and was tasked to add 20 newcomers, who would you pick? You may replace any of these with cut veterans.
Imma go first:
  1. Toad
  2. Paper Mario
  3. King K. Rool
  4. Dixie Kong
  5. Midna
  7. Ridley
  8. Kamek
  9. Bandanna Waddle Dee
  10. Marx
  11. Wolf
  12. Pichu
  13. Squirtle or Ivysaur
  14. Ice Climbers
  15. Captain Syrup
  16. Viridi
  17. Snake
  18. Shantae
  19. Sash Lilac
  20. Agnes Oblige
1. Elma
2. Dixie Kong
3. Impa
4. Krystal
5. Ridley
6. Lara Croft
7. Fiora
8. Bandana Dee
9. Paper Mario
10. Isabelle
11. Decidueye
12. Midna
13. Tetra
14. Dark Samus
15. Wonder Red
16. Chibi-Robo
17. Wolf
18. Icies
19. King K Rool
20. Isaac

D

Deleted member

Imma go first:
  1. Toad
  2. Paper Mario
  3. King K. Rool
  4. Dixie Kong
  5. Midna
  7. Ridley
  8. Kamek
  9. Bandanna Waddle Dee
  10. Marx
  11. Wolf
  12. Pichu
  13. Squirtle or Ivysaur
  14. Ice Climbers
  15. Captain Syrup
  16. Viridi
  17. Snake
  18. Shantae
  19. Sash Lilac
  20. Agnes Oblige
1-Waluigi.
2-K.Rool.
3-Isaac
4-Balloon Fighter.
5-Dixie Kong.
6-Pig Ganon.
7-Ridley.
8-Bandanna Dee.
9-Takamaru.
10-Wolf.
11-Ice Climbers.
12-Paper Mario (with his own series symbol)
13-Lyn.
14-Rex and Pyra.
15-Decidueye.
16-Chorus Kids.
17-Isabelle.
18-Simon Belmont.
19-Bomberman.
20-Sora.

I tried to give it some variety instead of adding just what i wanted.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
So, apparently Screenrant just posted about the Simon/Ridley leak. It was on the front page of yahoo.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
1. Andy
2. Isaac
3. King K. Rool
4. Crash Bandicoot
5. Banjo & Kazooie
6. Snake
7. Young Link (Revamped)
8. Mike Jones
9. Ayumi Tachibana
10. Bandana Dee
11. Elma
12. Lyn
13. Wolf
14. Heihachi
15. Bomberman
16. Waluigi
17. Decidueye
18. Dixie Kong
19. Ice Climbers
20. Slippy (as a joke character lol)

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

Imma go first:
  1. Toad
  2. Paper Mario
  3. King K. Rool
  4. Dixie Kong
  5. Midna
  7. Ridley
  8. Kamek
  9. Bandanna Waddle Dee
  10. Marx
  11. Wolf
  12. Pichu
  13. Squirtle or Ivysaur
  14. Ice Climbers
  15. Captain Syrup
  16. Viridi
  17. Snake
  18. Shantae
  19. Sash Lilac
  20. Agnes Oblige
  1. Toad
  2. Waluigi
  3. King K. Rool
  4. Dixie Kong
  5. Ganon
  6. Skull Kid
  7. Tingle
  8. Ridley
  9. Bandanna Waddle Dee
  10. Marx
  11. Wolf
  12. Decidueye
  13. Porky Minch
  14. Rex & Pyra/Mythra
  15. Excitebiker
  16. Ice Climbers
  17. Twintelle
  18. Snake
  19. Rayman
  20. Banjo-Kazooie
I know having three Zelda newcomers is unreasonable but that’s not what this is about.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So there's a Cranky Rabbid now in the Donkey Kong DLC for Mario + Rabbids.

Probably means nothing in terms of Cranky's chances for Smash, but it is worth noting that Nintendo is still running and gunning with him in a big crossover like that.

Last edited:

Zeox

Smash Champion
So there's a Cranky Rabbid now in the Donkey Kong DLC for Mario + Rabbids.

Probably means nothing in terms of Cranky's chances for Smash, but it is worth noting that Nintendo is still running and gunning with him in a big crossover like that.
That only can mean one thing...
Cranky Rabbid confirmed for Smash!

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Dixie was playable in Hoops 3-on-3.
Funky was playable in MKWii.
Cranky Rabbid is a playable character in Mario+Rabbids.
All three were playable in Sluggers and Tropical Freeze.

Y'know, I'm actually impressed with how Nintendo distributes attention between all three Kongs. Even if it's purely coincidental, it doesn't seem like there's a clear third-favorite Kong.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
So, apparently Screenrant just posted about the Simon/Ridley leak. It was on the front page of yahoo.
It's not that uncommon that news sites post about Smash rumors, it happened with Smash 4 too. Screenrant aren't the only ones to share it either, a lot of sites are reporting on it in the last 24 hours, including the likes of Destructoid and EventHubs. I imagine it's a case of one site making an article on it, and the rest just follow suit, seems like the logical explanation given that the leak has been out there for several days before this, and yet it's only reaching the masses now.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

So this means we can finally get some DK64 music in Smash right

T-Hell

Smash Lord
It's not that uncommon that news sites post about Smash rumors, it happened with Smash 4 too. Screenrant aren't the only ones to share it either, a lot of sites are reporting on it in the last 24 hours, including the likes of Destructoid and EventHubs. I imagine it's a case of one site making an article on it, and the rest just follow suit, seems like the logical explanation given that the leak has been out there for several days before this, and yet it's only reaching the masses now.
Unless this is a massive act of trolling, this looks like it's almost legit.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Unless this is a massive act of trolling, this looks like it's almost legit.
Note the use of the word "sharing", the sites posting these articles don't know anything themselves, they're just getting the exact same rumor we've know about for days out there to the masses. It doesn't add anything to the leak's chances of being legitimate, it's just a wave passing through the media, it's still solely at the mercy of Vergeben and his sources' reliability.

This kind of rumor reporting happens all the time with Nintendo games, regardless of whether they turn out to be true or not, when it's leak season for Pokémon you see all kinds of nonsense spewed in related media.

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
I'll note that the only character from the "main" game appearing the the DK adventure DLC is Rabbid Peach. They sure do love pushing her in the limelight.

I like that. That particular Rabbid is rad.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I'll note that the only character from the "main" game appearing the the DK adventure DLC is Rabbid Peach. They sure do love pushing her in the limelight.

I like that. That particular Rabbid is rad.
She's my least favorite of the rabbids honestly... But maybe that's just because of the selfie bit and I'm a hipster who hates stuff like that. :V

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Man, either Vergeben was right, or he just put on the gambit of his life and is risking the entire internet devouring him whole.

Last edited:

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
She's my least favorite of the rabbids honestly... But maybe that's just because of the selfie bit and I'm a hipster who hates stuff like that. :V
I dunno, I personally find her funny as hell as a parody of those selfie lunatics out there XD. But hey, my opinions are as good as yours ^^

It seems Ubisoft is quite fond of her as well, as they did have her as a coach in one of the Just Dance games, have an instagram account for her, etc. Who knows, if the timing was right, maybe they would have tried to push her into Smash.

I'd be more than happy with that.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Rabbid Peach is amazing, because she's the complete opposite of what Peach herself is.

She's pretty much creating a Wario for Peach. And that's why she stands out the best of all the Rabbid counterparts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom