• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Trio3 I believe it is in your best interests to change your name colour (prank yourself since you love it so much).

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Trio...what are you doing...what kind of name is that? I'm from this day forward always going to call you FalcoMainer.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Anakin I believe it is in your best interests to change your name colour (do not prank yourself since you HATE it so much).
Anakin...what are you doing...what kind of name is that? I'm from this day forward always going to call you Anakin.
Fixed :3

And i know it was one of u guys that pranked me so.........................i dont ****ing know what.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Now let's all harass andy for getting a name change and talk about how wonderful his old name was. -_-

Aiko

Smash Champion
tamoo mains jiggs... although i believe hes working on some other characters too.

brado got 4 stocked.

also
ive been thinking of changing my name to uno1, duo2 or quatro4. thoughts pls?

j3ly

Smash Champion
aiko, i thought u were cool when u had a decent sig and a good name :(

lol tamoo givin up on the peach nearly str8 away.. cant say i didnt call it at the monthly people said he was playing peach

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol tamoo givin up on the peach nearly str8 away.. cant say i didnt call it at the monthly people said he was playing peach
I did better, I called it the moment he said he was gonna play peach on smashboards lol.
I knew he couldn't play peach to a high level tbh...

the name changing is a joke :p

my sig is still cool!! AVALANCHE!!
£5 MM
2 stock advantage?

j3ly

Smash Champion
prof would you be willing to 2 stock advantage MM me?

=)

guys do ya kno what would be reallyyyyyyy gay..

if there was a 16/17yr old who still wore braces. lol!
its a good job nobody like that is in our melee community, isnt it now!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof would you be willing to 2 stock advantage MM me?

=)
Yeah.....why wouldn't I lol. :confused:

We're soooo close in skill, when I was facing you I was trying my hardest ALLL the time and you were getting close to me :O
So your prob gonna win :(

£10 though anyway even though your gonna win :confused: :( ???

4 people today and yesterday told me that there's this really annoying thing which Brado does with his face IRL but they are GAYYY and wouldn't tell me and told me to ask on here loooool.....What isit people :confused:???

Brado

Smash Lord
idk if j3ly's post was aimed at me, but that's just lame if it is, and wrong, I'm 15.

Prof seriosuly your a ****. idc if your just trolling or whatever, your a complete ****, it's just ****ing annoying coming on here and seeing you say ****. Why are you saying like personal **** about me, I see no reason?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof seriosuly your a ****. idc if your just trolling or whatever, your a complete ****, it's just ****ing annoying coming on here and seeing you say ****. Why are you saying like personal **** about me, I see no reason?
Jeez Laweez you're such a **** :confused:

I didn't say anything personal about you, I just said some people were talking about the faces you make IRL.

And I asked what they were cos they wouldn't tell me

Solution = Stop making the faces in real life

lool i like your posts edwin

soz 4 rage posts, i wuz angreh

profz a douche
You're so agreesive :(
This is why I didn't tell you the other day what people though about you :(

You gotta a internet temper :(
Sort it out :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol I'm just telling you what some people said and from the sounds of it, it was some really funny and weird type of facial expressions.

And yeah it sounded like it was funny because from what I heard it kinda linked to what you're like IRL.

So don't even think about getting angry at me, direct it to the people.

Brado

Smash Lord
Yeah because I really need to know about people *****ing about me /sarcasm . If they have a problem they can come say it to my face, which I doubt they would, cause I'm sure they're some of the pathetic Brawlers who were saying **** after my tourney.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ironicially one of them was Tamoo.........
Joking loool. I just wanted to make your world feel like it shattered for a second as time prob felt like it had frozen. Cos I know how you feel about him.

But it was only melee players who were saying this....no brawlers, and one of them is from EM.

I would have told you if you weren't so agressive....im still waiting for you to ask politely

Brado

Smash Lord
Well the people saying **** are obviously shallow pricks, and need too grow up.

As do you.

meh I know people will now have even worse pre-conceptions of me cause i got trolled again or w/e, but ah well, judge me when you meet me and talk to me, unlike prof. tired/ill johnz

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool I actually find it funny when you call me a prick.
Not cos your calling me a prick of course, but how it relates to what people were saying what you're like in real life looool.

I just told Jolteon about it and he was laughing so hard.
Remember Jolt......the Sinking and then the exploding thing looooool.

Tired/ill Johnz loool.........those are bad johns for making that post....not as bad as the faces you apparently made.

And yeah...nearly EVERYONE in this community has already seen and spoke to me...so the unlike prof bit is pretty irrelevant....cos everyone knows me, it's you who will be newly presenting yourself lol not me

Brado

Smash Lord
I didn't call you a prick, read the post.

Nah I'm tired and ill actually.

Last bit of your post didn't make sense. I was saying people should judge me when they see me, unlike you, as you appear to have strong pre-judgements on me.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I don't have strong pre-judgements on you.....in fact I haven't actually said what I think you are like.
I have simply stated what other people think about you.
That's not me saying what I think about you IRL.

But from what I hear, you need to sort it out lol.

Brado

Smash Lord
I like how you try and convince me my crew are talking ****, discounting Trio/Calz no one else would talk **** about me. :)

Go for it, I'll see if I have the money when I'm there, I'd really like to play it tbh.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Hmm must not be able to Ban as a premium member then.

**** STOP CALLING ME TRIO AND I SAID NUFF!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I like how you try and convince me my crew are talking ****, discounting Trio/Calz no one else would talk **** about me. :)

Go for it, I'll see if I have the money when I'm there, I'd really like to play it tbh.
Well I told you it was one of the people from EM, not your crew....so yeah if you don't wanna ask then don't ask.

And yeah I will look forward to you bringing my money closer to £50

Top Bottom