• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
at what point do you call the turnout of a tournament big enough to make pools??? once that is established then it can be seen which method is best to be used right?? i for one prefer pools but im liking the sound of doubles :p

OmegaExile

Smash Cadet
Blazin!....ur on a MAJOR HYPE looool...u talking bout carnival or SSBB kinda ****...coz women do tend to touch my in big crouds where i cnt see who it was n get they numba :suess:

n we will se who gets ***** nuikka ¬__¬ :monkey:

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
good boy

watch your ****ty diddys gonna get ***** san-jay

you dun kno fam, watch

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
once you have determined that the noob is worth pickling, you take him and put him in a giant vat of vinegar, with some onions and some spices (down to personal preference of course), and keep him for up to a year before eating.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Fuzzy: I've talked to my boss and can you house me Friday-Sunday, if so that would be awesome.

Sanuzi: When will you be at Fuzzys? Also are you going to the ranbat? If I get the chance to play you would you like a MM? only like £1, best of 5. Still I'd like to give you a game given the chance.

Yes unless something bad happens, I'm coming to this.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Sanuzi: When will you be at Fuzzys? Also are you going to the ranbat? If I get the chance to play you would you like a MM? only like £1, best of 5. Still I'd like to give you a game given the chance.
I'll be there on the 27th as early as possible, probably around 10am. I'm definitely down for a mm, wanna up it to £2 though? ^-^

I won't be at the ranbat, I'll be in Manchester for the weekend. Sucks, but that's how it goes :p

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I wanna come to this instead of SVB. My bro is coming to London on this weekend, although he doesn't really want me to come. Hopefully I'll convince him...

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
How good is this Omegaexile guy? Is his Diddy better than Congs (probs best diddy in UK i know).

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Online there about as equal as one another, gotta prove in ditto dittos. Man that would be some srs Sakurai **** going on.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I wanna come to this instead of SVB. My bro is coming to London on this weekend, although he doesn't really want me to come. Hopefully I'll convince him...
Come get ***** noob.

I'm sure trio would hate fox gimps more than mk gimps prof loool

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
profs is still better
lol Well I am more technical but still his thing was really good.
If I did doa technical video though i'm not sure who I would put in it, I wouldn't want to just do fox as I can do technical things with other charcters.

Your sig rocks.
Why though lol.....

It's you who has promoted this behaviour around smashboards and made me forever check my posts for mistakes lol.

Deathgazer - As a falco player I never see you drop threw platforms with lasers after doing a laser while landing on it, unlike normal aerial attacks you can't actually do a laser on a platform and then just drop underneath the platform straight away and infact have to Isai Drop, have you learned to do this yet.
All of the top falcos do it and I do it when I play falco so you should defintely learn it, cos sometimes I see people who want to do it in matches but can't so run off the platform and then shoot a laser.

The only top falco who I haven't seen do it is Mango but he is Mango and makes up for it with his gay perfect sheild pressure.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Deathgazer - As a falco player I never see you drop threw platforms with lasers after doing a laser while landing on it, unlike normal aerial attacks you can't actually do a laser on a platform and then just drop underneath the platform straight away and infact have to Isai Drop, have you learned to do this yet.
All of the top falcos do it and I do it when I play falco so you shouldn't defintely learn it, cos sometimes I see people who want to do it in matches but can't so run off the platform and then shoot a laser.
learn to platform drop laser or isai platform drop?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Learn to platform drop laser but its basically the same thing as Isai Dropping which is basically pressing forward and then down but pressing down before the running animation as soon as you land on a platform to take away the landing lag, so basically quarter circling the stick quickly lol. So once you shoot a laser you wont be able to drop below the platform unless you isai drop and once you to you can shoot a laser or do an aerial or wotever but Isai Dropping is the only way you will drop down and it's just useful if you're pressuring your opponent and has helped me a number of times while edgeguarding opponents.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Dayum Deathgazer got some sick tech skill. Nearly comparable to my own Tech skill, called 'Willz Tech Skill'. Now use these skills to their full potential in matches and you'll start placing well. =]

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool He better since and the first two ranbats he didnt get through pools except for the third one which dont count due to the low turnout but this one if we do do pools he better get out and if we dont then he better not lose everyone of his matches then lol.

Top Bottom