• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
good to learn from fuzzy but horrible to play like fuzzy, i dont even know who i'm talking to right now but whoever you are i advise you go to your character's board and seek advice from the community as they are quite close knit and will probably help. You should also watch videos of the most successful mains of your character, see what they do in situations where you feel lost and see what traps they sometimes fall into to get *****. actually seeing it for yourself will allow you to distinguish the crucial difference between perfect spacing and staying just out of range of your opponent.

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
ATTENTION!!!!

FOR ANYONE WHO LIVES IN LONDON, SOUTHAMPTON OR PORTSMOUTH!
THERE IS A NEW COACH/BUS TRAVEL COMPANY WHICH OFFERS VERY CHEAP FARES:

Code:
http://www.greyhounduk.com/index.php

Retroking2000

Smash Master
im just looking out the window most of the time when i play smash, hmm, maybe thats why i suck so much...
dont watch your opponent watch the whole screen .

if you watch your opponent carefully and they pull a trick it can mindgame the f*** out of you !

you have to watch your own character and the stage position thats when you can play effectively

or , just do the amsah way (right brain function lol)

just play a automatically know your opponents next move

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION!!!!

FOR ANYONE WHO LIVES IN LONDON, SOUTHAMPTON OR PORTSMOUTH!
THERE IS A NEW COACH/BUS TRAVEL COMPANY WHICH OFFERS VERY CHEAP FARES:

Code:
http://www.greyhounduk.com/index.php
also all you londoners will be able to get to PH2 really easilly now :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
What Kart do you play, I used to play Mario Kart Wii online.

Fuzzy you still gonna stick to CF in the tournament lol, just wondering if you kept your word or you have changed your mind already lol?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just don't like getting disconnected when I am on like 9000 points and losing like 300 points. And how long it takes to make it back.

And getting put in **** games with people with low points cos the lower points people you face the less points you get for winning.

Tamoo

Smash Master
so very true prof, and i swear sometimes i get no points whatsoever for winning races, so frustrating,

Ive been from the 9000s to the 7000s in one day once thanks to DCs, thats the day i quit :s

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
unreal was uk#1 officially for MKDS and got loads of world records for mkwii lol

pro ****ing karter

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof>armada by far thats why willz
Armada is **** in comparison to you and me.
All Armada can do is Dsmash.

unreal was uk#1 officially for MKDS and got loads of world records for mkwii lol

pro ****ing karter
I have two world records on MK Wii even though I don't play it anymore.
The first one was on 'I am lying' where I got under a minute.
The second one was on 'You probably are aswell' Where I smashed the previous record by 15 seconds.....

:bee: jkin lol

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Blazin :)

Yeah

For MKDS i was oficially UK #1 online and on TT's

And i when i was bothered to play MKWii i was world #1 on time trials for about a week or two. :)

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
wow thats amazing, but can you transfer your skills to a real game?

hah jks i dont know the first thing about MK

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Armada is **** in comparison to you and me.
All Armada can do is Dsmash.

I have two world records on MK Wii even though I don't play it anymore.
The first one was on 'I am lying' where I got under a minute.
The second one was on 'You probably are aswell' Where I smashed the previous record by 15 seconds.....

:bee: jkin lol
That takes no skill

If any of you had tried playing the game Fzero GX competitively you'd know the true meaning of hard

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
No, seriously lol

I know how hard F Zero is competitvely but MK is just as hard trust me.

They both have techniques that are extremely hard.

Tamoo

Smash Master
how many of ur ppl are getting down to this monthly?

Were already having a crew battle with profs crew to determine 2nd best in london, maybe you're guys can get in on it too if there are enough of you there

If not, ill find a date Dave's free and go from there

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Tbh it won't fully determine who is the best cos we haven't got all of our best players.
If we lose with like 3-1 stock we are better cos we are missing Last Dragon and if we win then we are defintely better cos we didn't even face you with our best lol.

But it's very likely we are going to win with atleast 1 player left in like a 5 vs 5 or a 4 vs 4.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Ok.
If you wanna play whoever wins is better then I will be playing all out and I'm going out first just to take out the majortiy of your crew and leave the little bits of your crew left for my crew.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
No, seriously lol

I know how hard F Zero is competitvely but MK is just as hard trust me.

They both have techniques that are extremely hard.
I seriously doubt it. GX is in a different league because of the ridicuolous speeds you have to reach, your reflexes must be god-like for things like shift boosting.

Top Bottom