• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
melee heads should be scared of playing me. If i beat u in the first game, prepare to be ***** by your own character.
You're starting to contract the Tamao virus.

We need one dose of reality, stat!

j3ly

Smash Champion
hahaha you guys make me laugh. But i will be the one laughing when i take your £4 and use it to buy myself some 'reality'

j3ly

Smash Champion
EDIT: too deep, don't wnna hurt angels feelings xD

Dave - no lol, i don't think i'd ever take a 1p MM whats the point :/ up the price and we can seeeee wagwan in time but i reject that offer, and will settle for robbing your falcon of his money

lol wow bishkin that sounds like QUITE the smashfest, phew, wow!

j3ly

Smash Champion
yo man i tried to call you to say somethin but u ddn awnser, ive been on a building site until about an hour ago all day. also left my phone at home, lol.

we should be bringing 3

j3ly

Smash Champion
you guys make it seem that every tournament, MM, and lost bet will be the absolute last one. Am I the only person who realizes that smash will be around as long as it needs to be for each individual person, and that there is always another tourney/monthly around the corner?? This is why i refuted my decision to main fox, that was in the view of continued fast improvement but - what is a player without strong foundations - foundations are everything in almost everything

j3ly

Smash Champion
i wrote some phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat comment, but to make a long story extreamly short (lol dbz)

BRING SETUPS

Tamoo

Smash Master
Well it's a shame that last time we played, there was no such 'pwnage to my swollen ego' :p

Also charles, if you still need a hand with tvs by tomorrow evening, I'll help you out

j3ly

Smash Champion
They wna change their statuses below their names

that and the pink, pink stands out. Hell of all the tricks i give to people on the mario boards if only my name were pink, perhaps people would try it out lmao

oh yeah, nd fuzzy sorry man no can do 2mo - playin smash at mine from 4.30 with an old old oldddd friend (the type who says OMGEEZ I AM TEH ****), then peoples be comming over some time after then

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
My experience when dealing with the Tamao virus is that it's incredibly tough, no matter how strong the pwnage you apply to it, it always seems to come crawling back and heal at incredibly an rapid rate.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Well it's a shame that last time we played, there was no such 'pwnage to my swollen ego' :p
It's funny, since the fact that you're making this point indicates that you have relapsed back into your old mindset.

And the regular pwnage is for the whole community to partake in!

Oh, and on a side note...

Was this before or after I beat you with DK?

Tamoo

Smash Master
hehe j3ly, tamao is a boys and girls name in japan, like joe etc, and i guess tamoo is pretty flexible :p

Was that before or after I beat fuzzy's DK. I don't care about DK matches, their pretty bs, like me winning with zelda and kirby, and i def don't care about that 1 single DK match win, and that certainly wasnt pwnage. I think winning about 90% of my matches with a char i just decided to main is pretty pwn though.

Good luck on the pwnage in future, your turn to step it up now :)

VA

Smash Hero
EDIT: too deep, don't wnna hurt angels feelings xD

Dave - no lol, i don't think i'd ever take a 1p MM whats the point :/ up the price and we can seeeee wagwan in time but i reject that offer, and will settle for robbing your falcon of his money

lol wow bishkin that sounds like QUITE the smashfest, phew, wow!
why deleted? I think I could handle whatever yuo have to say to me.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
hehe j3ly, tamao is a boys and girls name in japan, like joe etc, and i guess tamoo is pretty flexible :p

Was that before or after I beat fuzzy's DK. I don't care about DK matches, their pretty bs, like me winning with zelda and kirby, and i def don't care about that 1 single DK match win, and that certainly wasnt pwnage. I think winning about 90% of my matches with a char i just decided to main is pretty pwn though.

Good luck on the pwnage in future, your turn to step it up now :)
Your post epitomizes what I don't like about you.

Somebody beat me? It's ok it doesn't count, I know i'm better than them anyway. I beat somebody? Cool, that means I'm better than them. Haven't played them for 6 months? That's fine too, I'm better than them as well lololol.

Your attempts to crawl out of the cess-pool of average smash players borders on desperate. Saying something enough times doesn't make it true. I'm just trying to show you that you're not that good - just like me, just like the majority of smashers. Once you get over that, maybe you can actually enjoy the game.

You sir, are in denial. Stop using smash as a tool to stroke your ego. I'm sure people will like you more as a result.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Lol in which case you're taking my internet persona way too seriously, and thus taking the internet too seriously, which in my eyes is pretty fail, but hey, whatever works for you.

I enjoy the game, so what's your point?

Denial? Ok then lol, and ppl will like me more as a result? Doubt it, I've been fairly quiet for the last couple of months with people still taking digs at me so i see no reason to act like less of a **** for that reason because I doubt ppl will change their minds about me if they aren't changed by now.

In future, why don't you judge people less from what you see on THE INTERNET and more on face value, cos after all, it's the internet

Charles: Edwin's staying? **** **** **** :D nice marth practice right there

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
People PLEASE BRING SETUPS

I dont think I'm doing doubles btw, it's not looking so good to run (lack of teams imo). Imo I wanna keep the doubles hype till SmashGT 2. The vote isn't helping cause its 50/50

Top Bottom