• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash till you drop, canadian tourney vids, REGIONAL CREW BATTLE IS OUT!now on google

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
The givens are: Chet = black and Damax = white.

We know from proofs (that are not displayed here), that black>white.
We also know that asian > black.
Combining the two we get: asian>black>white.
Since Damax = white, we can assume Damax =/= asian and Damax =/= black.
Since Chet = black, we can assume Chet =/=white and Chet =/= asian.

HOWEVER!
The twist to this simple looking problem is Chet is in fact half asian. I could write out the proof for it but it would take pages and pages of math that is probably above your skill level in math, but to simplify - Chet watches hentai, speaks japanese and owns at video games.

So with this new knowledge we can safely say that Chet = black * asian

And so....
Chet>>Damax(and most other white people for that matter).
I love you so much Mitch.

OH, and smashboards finally put ads worth fapping to, have you seen that ad with that asian girl selling books? YAYUHZ.

Tournament at the end of january huh... there will be a tournament, I just don't know if it'll be at the end of january yet.

EDIT:

Damax

Smash Lord
Mitch ***** you didn't have to prove to me again that you hate me and love chet to the point of being his *****

grats chet for still taking me serious while I wasn't at all, but thanks for getting kinda angry and blasting me, proving maybe it wasn't all false. la vérité frustre.

stop rumors, just do a tournament.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
And lol at the fact Quebec uses 2 Link players for its top 10 :chuckle:
i don't think it's gona happen again -_-

on a side note ... for a rematch it would sounds like?

quebec?:

chet
bam
pow
vwins
jih
testrider
jarc
pkm?
gino?
sony?
nox?
card?
thatguy?

ontario?:

vexed69
Gpwn
tect
shuriken
fogel
vlad
mitch
locke)
bread
delorted
maybe kingsley?

i really wanna get that happen lol

with less misscounterpick from team quebec :)

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
i don't think it's gona happen again -_-

on a side note ... for a rematch it would sounds like?

quebec?:

chet
bam
pow
vwins
jih
pkm
testrider
jarc
gino?
thatguy?

ontario?:

vexed69
Gpwn
tect
shuriken
fogel
vlad
mitch
locke)
bread
delorted
maybe kingsley?

i really wanna get that happen lol

with less misscounterpick from team quebec :)

quebec >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> by 20 stocks.
:chuckle:

do a place for the mighty v2 in quebec team and.. tic? ^^

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Until I beat nox, apoc, H4, and Card convincingly in a tournament, I'm not sure if I should be considered over them. But you'd also probably have to subtract PKM and Kingsley from each list.

Dice

Smash Lord
Mitch ***** you didn't have to prove to me again that you hate me and love chet to the point of being his *****

grats chet for still taking me serious while I wasn't at all, but thanks for getting kinda angry and blasting me, proving maybe it wasn't all false. la vérité frustre.

stop rumors, just do a tournament.
I actually enjoy being chet's *****, Mitch even rhymes with *****, so it all works out! yayuhz!!

Oh and for the original crew battle, there weren't many Quebec missed counterpicks... Chet even had agreed with that. There may have been a few but we (Ontario), also made some stupid choices.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Yeah it was to my understanding that those two had left? I'm sure pkm coulkd come if he wanted to, but lets put together a list we know for sure would work.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
yea u guys right... ill edit the list

but iv played pkm recently and he played bam
hes still good roflmao but im just not sure if he would come to the next tourny

cF=)

Smash Lord
STYD2 !

I wanna see this next crew battle live, it was so much excitement just to watch it on video since editing was the awesomeness : )

Dice

Smash Lord
Pretty much all of ontario's best players were there, we weren't really missing anyone.

And another crew battle like this would be interesting, because you guys don't have pkm and we dont' have kingsley or phoenyxfyre (I am unsure if PF still plays smash?). However, some people from Quebec have gotten much much better (looks at bam and his stupid falco) and I assume Vwins would be there this time. But, Ontario also has some players that have improved (tect is much better than he was back then). I don't think Ontario would win (I didn't even think it would be that close back in august), but I also don't think it would be a complete blowout. I think Quebec would win by 3/4 stocks.

Locke)

Smash Ace
You guys should figure out how you would manage a trip to montreal, even if nothing's planned yet. Figure it out now so you won't be rushed in the future. It'd be great to see you guys at the next tournament.

Dice's opinion in no way reflects Ontario's. You'll all be pwned this time. hard.

unknown522

Some guy
from what I heard and know, RaynEX and I were supposed to be there, in place of lanowen and fogel. We probably could've won if we were there seeing how close it was

Dice

Smash Lord
And who did you hear that you and raynex were supposed to be there in place of fogel+lanowen? Despite what the video says, I was the one who basically chose the crew and made the decisions of who to put in. Now, the whole crew had a say, but I made most of the choices. Lanowen and Fogel did just fine, of course they could have done better but so could have a lot of people on our crew (myself especially). I think Ontario did very well and really surprised the Frenchies.

unknown522

Some guy
And who did you hear that you and raynex were supposed to be there in place of fogel+lanowen? Despite what the video says, I was the one who basically chose the crew and made the decisions of who to put in. Now, the whole crew had a say, but I made most of the choices. Lanowen and Fogel did just fine, of course they could have done better but so could have a lot of people on our crew (myself especially). I think Ontario did very well and really surprised the Frenchies.
so, is that y in 40:30 - 41:15 in the vid, chet yelled RaynEX's name for the next person?
I'm not here to argue, it's just that a lot of us know that we were supposed to be there.

Dice

Smash Lord
Why would chet be yelling out for raynex when chet was on the quebec crew? Anyways, ideally we would have had sprocket and metaknight there for the crew battle, but unfortunatly, we didn't. Having you and raynex there never really crossed my mind at the time to be honest.

D

Deleted member

I think Quebec would win by 3/4 stocks.
Peach says they lose by 3

But seriously, I'm aching to play the Frenchies again

I say the next 10v10 is in Ottawa, it's the hub between MTL and TO, so it's easier on the TO guys and the OTT guys.

Vwins

Smash Ace
pfff the legendary Vwins was not there with his mighty luigi 10 stock incoming :p
lol I would probably use marth or fox but luigi is still a possibility :)
Wtf about this random bump? lol

D

Deleted member

JOHNS VWINS I didn't attain SSJ9000 until recently

Oh of course SURPRISE

Jih + Bam ftw

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
so, is that y in 40:30 - 41:15 in the vid, chet yelled RaynEX's name for the next person?
I'm not here to argue, it's just that a lot of us know that we were supposed to be there.
Hmm I never called for him. The chances of me saying RaynEX's name in a "list of players to be considered in a 10 v 10, QC vs ON" back then are about the same as seeing my cack explode in a million confetti, backgrounded by circus music, and having singing squirrels shooting out of my arse. On fire.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Hmm I never called for him. The chances of me saying RaynEX's name in a "list of players to be considered in a 10 v 10, QC vs ON" back then are about the same as seeing my cack explode in a million confetti, backgrounded by circus music, and having singing squirrels shooting out of my arse. On fire.
Reason to bring back the rep system^^

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Lol, omg. Ownage.

Fogel

Smash Lord
from what I heard and know, RaynEX and I were supposed to be there, in place of lanowen and fogel. We probably could've won if we were there seeing how close it was
Where is this coming from? You haven't played me in a tournament match in like a year...
RaynEX did beat me last NNR tourney, but I took it to 3 rounds and it was really really close. This suggests that we're at about the same level, so it's not like he would have done much better than me even if he were there.

As for Lanowen, when's the last time either of you have even played him? If you haven't played him in a tourney match then you can't truly judge his skill level. It's not good to go around saying **** like this when you don't have any recent experience against either of us.

unknown522

Some guy
Where is this coming from? You haven't played me in a tournament match in like a year...
RaynEX did beat me last NNR tourney, but I took it to 3 rounds and it was really really close. This suggests that we're at about the same level, so it's not like he would have done much better than me even if he were there.

As for Lanowen, when's the last time either of you have even played him? If you haven't played him in a tourney match then you can't truly judge his skill level. It's not good to go around saying **** like this when you don't have any recent experience against either of us.
again, I'm not here to argue, but excuse me? I 3 stocked u at the last NNR tourney (friendly), and about Lanowen? we'll see.

Remember, tourney's aren't the only thing that judges skill.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd like to represent the ontario crew if another QC vs ON happens (hopefully in Ottawa >_>). I'm pretty sure the ontarians can trust me if I tell them that I got better since last time.

D

Deleted member

I'd like to represent the ontario crew if another QC vs ON happens (hopefully in Ottawa >_>). I'm pretty sure the ontarians can trust me if I tell them that I got better since last time.

What happened to selling your Cube? What happened to..dare I say it..Audrey? Lol.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Is Wak going to become the Chudat of Canada ? Changeant l'arme d'épaule et allant rejoindre nos ennemis anglais ?

Je ne comprend pas la situation x___x

Top Bottom