• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash till you drop, canadian tourney vids, REGIONAL CREW BATTLE IS OUT!now on google

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer

What happened to selling your Cube? What happened to..dare I say it..Audrey? Lol.
My cube? I though everybody already knew that I had mad problems with ebay preventing me from selling it ;_;
Wanna buy it? 70 bucks

Audrée... well she's a good friend. Virginie? She's crazy. Kat? Only time will tell.

Is Wak going to become the Chudat of Canada ? Changeant l'arme d'épaule et allant rejoindre nos ennemis anglais ?

Je ne comprend pas la situation x___x
Bien cet été j'avais annoncé que je voulais représenter l'Ontario, juste avant de lâcher. J'habite sur la frontière Ontaio / Québec, jme suis donné le choix XD

Pis ca tombe bien, J'essaie de jouer les ice climbers plus sérieusement...

...Pour la 11eme fois.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
There are to many good people to just give you a spot Wak, your gonna have to give yourself a very good showing. And Ryan and Bernard, i know you guys are good and its ok to make assumptions just dont post them when your main backup is a friendly, i know its constantly restated but still. Zac 4 stocked Bam's falcon in a friendly, does that make him better then Bam NO, sadly to say i sandbag in friendliess unless i tell the other person to play his best, thats why i just play low tiers, so try to just own the next tourny, or people that mean something competitiveness wise.

-No feelings are intended to be hurt, tho i dont see why they would be, and il try to bring you some more juice bam if we have another tourny =)

Fogel

Smash Lord
again, I'm not here to argue, but excuse me? I 3 stocked u at the last NNR tourney (friendly), and about Lanowen? we'll see.

Remember, tourney's aren't the only thing that judges skill.
I 2 or 3 stocked you in some of those friendles too, we played a bunch of them if you'll recall. Can I start arguing that I'm better than you now?

edit: Arguing placement based on friendlies is dumb, I've beaten most of the people on the PR list in a friendly at some point...doesn't mean that I'd beat them in a tourney.

Dice

Smash Lord
Man Unknown, did you even read my nice long post about friendlies not mattering? Some people have such a thick head...

unknown522

Some guy
I 2 or 3 stocked you in some of those friendles too, we played a bunch of them if you'll recall. Can I start arguing that I'm better than you now?

edit: Arguing placement based on friendlies is dumb, I've beaten most of the people on the PR list in a friendly at some point...doesn't mean that I'd beat them in a tourney.
think about it tho, did u ever beat me in a touney? and also, u only 2 stocked me once in a tourney match in ur life. And u never beat me in a friendly.

Man Unknown, did you even read my nice long post about friendlies not mattering? Some people have such a thick head...
alright, fine we'll see

Jih

Smash Journeyman
*feels dice angers:mad: *

*remember that money matching kanatas is fun:) *

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
If you look at Jih's signature it looks like Bam is shooting vwins in the head... Is there somekind of hidden message?

Jih

Smash Journeyman
If you look at Jih's signature it looks like Bam is shooting vwins in the head... Is there somekind of hidden message?
i guess it shows his rivality or something... it wasnt intented trough -_-

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
ERROR the Word FTW cannot be followed by a sad face, theres some rules to online slang, get used to them our get out

^_^, and why are you all spamming this video thread? its like an ilegal dumping ground

tect

Smash Journeyman
vwins is francophone, so don't give him a hard time about it ^__^
*neutral bias*
he's saying that you can't just assume that you're going to beat someone because you are "good", or for that matter, actually ARE good.

i wanna play you unknown522 not because, say, i think i'm better than you or anything. but you seem pretty eager to showcase your skills.
*end neutrality*
though my judgement leads me to believe that locke) and his marth are gonna tear **** up

Dice

Smash Lord
locke's marth is too good, if only he would practise/play marth more...

oh and tect's fox is starting to get too good also, described him last night as "mewtwoking, but with a social life" :p

tect

Smash Journeyman

oh and tect's fox is starting to get too good also, described him last night as "mewtwoking, but with a social life" :p
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

p.s. your falcon scares the crap out of me!
.word

humBAM

Smash Journeyman

play vwins marth .. ull be scared :psycho:

tect

Smash Journeyman
bam, in your sig, why is does your blaster look like its from tetris? while vwins gets some rockin high-tech laser the size of this head?

p.s. vwins marth is scary!

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
haha, bam got jipped on the gun he gets the "silent cricket" (I love men in black =p)

Dice

Smash Lord
I have played vwins marth, and I'm more scared of locke's. Vwins just grabs and forward smash mindgame owns you, while locke's combo ***** you. If we were somehow able to combine the two into one, it would create a marth much better than ken's!

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
I have played vwins marth, and I'm more scared of locke's. Vwins just grabs and forward smash mindgame owns you, while locke's combo ***** you. If we were somehow able to combine the two into one, it would create a marth much better than ken's!
uptilt.
10chars.

Top Bottom