• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Till You Crash 4 (Brawl, Melee, 64, P:M) - August... - August 24th, 2013 - Montreal, QC

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
coming 4 ssb and MAYB just MAYB some melee

EDIT : do all 64 singles take place on saturday ?

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Confirm me please for Melee Singles / Doubles

I could play some PM too i'll see

Sashimi

Smash Ace
You can put me down as confirmed for all four singles events, then!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I'm not sure if I'm going or not yet, but if i do go, does anyone have a good controller they could sell/lend/donate/etc to me?

also if i do end up going, would people want to do a lot of money matches? in all the smash games? I can use a lot of chars in melee/PM to MM with also.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm not sure if I'm going or not yet, but if i do go, does anyone have a good controller they could sell/lend/donate/etc to me?

also if i do end up going, would people want to do a lot of money matches? in all the smash games? I can use a lot of chars in melee/PM to MM with also.
Well.. if you do come our MM will happen A LOT sooner than I expected.

Put me down as confirmed for this shiz.
Yo, for real? Nice!! Lets play some games.

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
@M2K : We will be selling official Nintendo Gamecube controllers there (not the white ones, but good ones!) and they will be pretty cheap

Sashimi

Smash Ace
So Brawl is entirely on Saturday?

Also, I'm glad that stuff is happening Friday!

MindWolf

Smash Rookie
is the friendlies friday open for everyone or only the staff/helping people? and also est-ce que je vais pouvoir parler francais ou faut que je pratique mon anglais :p

QcRice

Smash Rookie
is the friendlies friday open for everyone or only the staff/helping people? and also est-ce que je vais pouvoir parler francais ou faut que je pratique mon anglais :p
The friendlies is open for anyone thats ready to register! So its like a little bonus smashfest!:) Il risque d'avoir quand meme pas mal de francophone mais c pas une mauvaise idée de pratiquer ton anglais :p

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
you can confirm M2k to this ! i will play project M + melee single + melee double.

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
Since I already signed up via this thread, I assume I don't have to be present at the registrations before noon?

Anyone who thinks they know feel free to answer

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
No, you'll still have to show up to register for a couple of reasons:

- You have to pay the venue + entry for whatever tournament to be officially registered.
- The registration on this thread was mostly to have an "interest list" so we can have an idea of who's coming. Having big names in the interest list will make it more likely for more/better players to come, thus increasing the attendance. Also it can help the TOs know approximately how many setups will be needed.
- Can't think of any more reasons for now. Hope it answered your question!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
"M2K: ME, Sensei, BloodPEach just had the CAR FLIP OVER TWice and we all almost died. WE are stranded in NEw York about 2.5 hours from Montreal. Help."

This ain't trolling, this actually happened. Right know apparently Sensei (64 player) is in REALLY bad condition, hope they make it out home safely, they are sadly unconfirmed for this, there's no way the borders will let em through like that.

ciel~

Smash Rookie
See you later Everybody :) Ally are you alright? Someone is hurt?

ciel~

Smash Rookie
ok cool I was worry for a moment because if he say he need help I was thinking is was because he can't call for help with is cell
sensei will be fine.... ?

Sensei

Smash Lord
The title of this tournament is very fitting considering we were playing smash in the car while on our way to Canada. How'd you guys know?

Top Bottom