• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash till you Crash 2 : Road to Apex Results

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Mind-gaming me easily? Not ccing? Come to Toronto or any tournament you see me at. $20, my sheik your samus.
sooooooooooooooooooooo mad.

"OMG HE'S USING A GAME MECHANIC WHAT A CHEAP GUY I COULDNT BEAT HIS MID TIER CHARACTER WITH A TOP 5 CHARACTER IN THE GAME POOOOOR MEE"

good **** CC :)

brg

Smash Ace
25. Big red - didnt play
We played at the beginning. I was the big red-headed guy, we did some doubles too.

Although I dont play so much these days, I had lots of fun at this tourny, played against so many good people! ggs to melaf, greg, kirkykaze,bam,ministry, erayz, m2k :), matt, and everyone i played in brackets and pools. Everyone was friendly and it was great.

Europhoria vs CC, MAKE IT HAPPEN! I got 10 dollars on Captain Charisma, a.k.a. Captain Canada, a.k.a. Mtl Secret Janitor takin' out da trash, a.k.a CC, a.k.a. Smart Mamba, a.k.a. Legend Killer Samus.
lmao wow

brg

Smash Ace
Kirkykaze: "wanna play some games"
me: "aight"

we play a bit, i dont make any comments about the ongoing ****

KK: "Do you know who I am"
me: "Um, I heard the name before"
KK: "Im not very good"

u trollin brah?

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
KK with all people that didnt really knew him was just like that =/ playing some game casualy then **** the **** out of everyone thinking having an edge against him...so pro lol

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I don't think I'm quite that clever :p

I just do that because it's kind of cool when people don't know who I am. A lot of people freeze up and get really nervous even in meaningless friendlies. So I downplay it sometimes.

Unfortunately it's getting harder to do this. I may have to start going to tournaments in disguise or something and use different Sheik colours :laugh:

brg

Smash Ace
I don't think I'm quite that clever :p

I just do that because it's kind of cool when people don't know who I am. A lot of people freeze up and get really nervous even in meaningless friendlies. So I downplay it sometimes.

Unfortunately it's getting harder to do this. I may have to start going to tournaments in disguise or something and use different Sheik colours :laugh:
Well people freeze up and get nervous as soon as they get beaten by a big enough margin...not because of the name of the player. Else you wouldnt really be that good would you? :p

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
je me souvient que mon marth vs son samus l'a battu a quebec dans un match, tres tres étrange lol

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
I was so happy when SSF beat cc that first match on yoshi's.

CC you have a very "AIDS"-like samus. -_-
Lol I just checked vids and I do see the similarity. CC is not boring usually, but he's a real fierce competitor and in tourneys, he plays to win and nothing else. It's legit though, it's risky to get in w/ samus.

Yo WarranThad, twas nice meeting you btw :D we should play some games next time, I've been grinding SSF4AE a lot. I was too absorbed by the semis/finals and all. You should come to Foonzo if you don't already.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i actually won 64 WF 3-1 but he wanted to play GF late when I had to do the WF and GF of both brawl and melee so I just said I'll do it later then he wanted to just split and i didn't care so i said okay

I almost got a jv 6 one game o.o vs someone in bracket. and yeah i play like a homo

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Samus is pretty good on the ground. Her ground repertoire is very diverse and she has a lot of good moves that cover effective approach zones. Her mediocre combo game is usually compensated by her passive resistance to them. Toss in an extremely slanted shield game (it's beastly vs low range characters, and characters that land immediately after attacking) and her beastly WD back and you have what looks like a good character.

Then someone picks Sheik. And all of that is basically nullified. Down throw to aerial.

*:awesome:*

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
KirbyKaze has too much knowledge! Too bad we don't have anyone like that in Québec!

"I hope KK'S post wasn't just filled with random information said in a way it sounds smart so I don't look like an idiot for believing this XD"

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Haha, don't worry. It's usually pretty obvious when I'm trolling.

If you ever have questions you can just PM me.

Actually, you could even add me to msn / skype (but I don't really use the latter). I really don't mind answering questions or helping people, as long as they're clearly stated and specific. General questions like, "What do I do against Mario?" probably won't get that great of a reply from me. I'll probably be like, "Bair a lot. Up tilt. Shine to down tilt is kind of good." I also don't know every matchup for every character so I might just suggest a player to ask or something. :lick:

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
100$ mm in a bad match up ? like 60-40 or 65-35 lolll

Pauvre CC , l'ontario n'ont pas d'lair a t'apprécier ahahahah

Top Bottom