• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash till you Crash 2 : Road to Apex Results

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
moi je dirais plustot quil y a deux facon de sameliorer....par le positivisme...cest a dire detre content de finir 17e et de se dire next time je ferai encore mieux...et detre content de sa performance de la journee.....ET LAUTRE....negative qui se dit jamais satisfait de ses performances et qui pense toujorus quil doit avoir mieux quil....

par apres...si quelquun veut commenter les performance de quelquun, il devrait SAVOIR quel facon l'autre prefere s'ameliorer a ce jeu meme si ce n'Est pas de la meme facon que soi-meme....sinon stfu (new word hehe) car tu n'aideras peut etre pas l'autre ;)...si on veut vraiment aider quelqu'un a devenir meilleur, tu te fou de toi meme et tu te met dans les souliers de l'autre! point!

sauc3

Smash Lord
no worries david, harsh truths were laid, im done with melee lol, thanks for the shoutoutz guys. I might post some later.

cheers.

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
lol pikalex, le dimanche, le lendemain, jai jouer bc che moi contre m2k, il m'a appris comment avoir la rage de gagner, je crois cest le meilleure moyen de lvl up, et c'est ce qu'il a fait :-)

TYVM M2K!

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
lol pikalex, le dimanche, le lendemain, jai jouer bc che moi contre m2k, il m'a appris comment avoir la rage de gagner, je crois cest le meilleure moyen de lvl up, et c'est ce qu'il a fait :-)

TYVM M2K!
si ca marche avec toi tant mieux...moi personnellement ce nest pas en ayant de la rage de battre les autres que je veux m'ameliore....mais je le fait pour moi...pas pour les autres...et pas non plkus par jalousie du genre lui ye meilleure que moi cest pas juste

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Roustane, some people are not playing to get recognized. Some people play for the fun of playing only, some people play to prove something to themselves. People have different goals, some want to get 1st, some want to get out of pools.

It's easy to get flared up online, and it's easy to be misunderstood. If you call one of your close friends a scrub, there's nothing wrong with that, you know each other. If you call someone you don't know a scrub for placing 17th (assuming they got offended), then you're spitting on that person, and everyone who placed below him, and everyone who lost to that person. In turn, the damage could potentially extend to other people. You have to know where to draw the line.
That being said, when you tell someone to get better at smash to turn things around, they can also tell you to piss off because smash is not what is most important.

Because of what you've accomplished, you've become admired in the community. Now as a top player, as a role model to some, you have two choices: either you act like a gentleman, help people, troll them without crossing their boundaries,
or be a total **** who filters out people under him. I suggest the first choice, it is the safest path to unity amongst people. If you don't know your limits with people, then don't step on uncertain grounds. Proof: you called fhatuik a scrub, and other people got offended, more than one. Maybe you should check yourself, just sayin'.

I know you're a good guy, we've been close buds for a while, but you have to take them smash goggles off.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
KAGE YOU'RE SO MEAN OMFG ;_;

Yo Kev, at least you didn't get Falcon Punched. Right VAD!?!
I dont know what your talking about. Ggs tho... very close games >.>

Btw kage i wasnt mad that u called some1 a scrub, i was just mad that u did so without even playin him. Either way id be happy to come by and play u wednesday at melee if ur down and ill also be happy to be called a scrub if i lose.

P.S: thx to every1 who is giving props to my ness! I never anticipated anyone to acknowledge my ness this much, very refreshing :D

Mifune

Smash Cadet
I dont know what your talking about. Ggs tho... very close games >.>

Btw kage i wasnt mad that u called some1 a scrub, i was just mad that u did so without even playin him. Either way id be happy to come by and play u wednesday at melee if ur down and ill also be happy to be called a scrub if i lose.

P.S: thx to every1 who is giving props to my ness! I never anticipated anyone to acknowledge my ness this much, very refreshing :D
We should totally play more dude, I wanna get combo by ness ;)

vrud

Smash Apprentice
We should totally play more dude, I wanna get combo by ness ;)
Haha i wish. Ness sucks versus falco D: i cant approach him even if we had a couple tight games at other tournaments. Honestly, u got so much better like too good for me. If we play more i'll catch up tho :D

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Roustane, some people are not playing to get recognized. Some people play for the fun of playing only, some people play to prove something to themselves. People have different goals, some want to get 1st, some want to get out of pools.

It's easy to get flared up online, and it's easy to be misunderstood. If you call one of your close friends a scrub, there's nothing wrong with that, you know each other. If you call someone you don't know a scrub for placing 17th (assuming they got offended), then you're spitting on that person, and everyone who placed below him, and everyone who lost to that person. In turn, the damage could potentially extend to other people. You have to know where to draw the line.
That being said, when you tell someone to get better at smash to turn things around, they can also tell you to piss off because smash is not what is most important.

Because of what you've accomplished, you've become admired in the community. Now as a top player, as a role model to some, you have two choices: either you act like a gentleman, help people, troll them without crossing their boundaries,
or be a total **** who filters out people under him. I suggest the first choice, it is the safest path to unity amongst people. If you don't know your limits with people, then don't step on uncertain grounds. Proof: you called fhatuik a scrub, and other people got offended, more than one. Maybe you should check yourself, just sayin'.

I know you're a good guy, we've been close buds for a while, but you have to take them smash goggles off.
Nah everybody sucks if they are not warriors. /wink

But ya seriously you are right. I know.. I know..

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
yo kev fais un smahsfest jeudi chez toi..je pouraris amener une tv et vous la laisser hcez vous full time...jen ai trop chez nous :)

Captain Charisma

Smash Cadet
64 full results :

1: Captain Canada and M2K
3: Killmaster
4 : Sex-TC
5 : Masterben and Derek
7 : Nephiros and Simon X
9 : Doil,Kage The Warrior,Lee and Tournament Max
13 : Erayz,Alex,Darklink and Zach

lol to all of you that johns for euphoria

crouch cancel had nothing to do with my win,I was reading him like a book,I mindgame him easy.

I did CC 4-5 times in 2 matchs lol sure that I won because of that.

and samus aint gay,marth is.

Europhoria

Smash Lord

crouch cancel had nothing to do with my win,I was reading him like a book,I mindgame him easy.

Mind-gaming me easily? Not ccing? Come to Toronto or any tournament you see me at. $20, my sheik your samus.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
64 full results :

LOL ON BLAST, all it took was 2 games with 5 crouch cancels! and a few utilt edgeguards.

This represents the whole situation perfectly...
Bwahahaha Amazing picture.

Europhoria vs CC, MAKE IT HAPPEN! I got 10 dollars on Captain Charisma, a.k.a. Captain Canada, a.k.a. Mtl Secret Janitor takin' out da trash, a.k.a CC, a.k.a. Smart Mamba, a.k.a. Legend Killer Samus.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Europhoria vs CC, MAKE IT HAPPEN! I got 10 dollars on Captain Charisma, a.k.a. Captain Canada, a.k.a. Mtl Secret Janitor takin' out da trash, a.k.a CC, a.k.a. Smart Mamba, a.k.a. Legend Killer Samus.[/QUOTE]

lol! jai faillit m'étouffer avec mon popcorn!

unknown522

Some guy
It was nice talking to you for a bit Ryan, you Toronto guys got crazy good. Too bad most quebec players aren't taking it as motivation to improve themselves.
damn. I knew I was forgetting someone. I had you included the first time I made shoutouts, but then the post didn't save. Lana is very nice too. It's a shame that she didn't get to finish telling me that story (bracket distractions :(). Anyways, great seeing you after all this time man!

Next time someone's gotta play me in NBA jam: TE. Is seriously no one a fan of this game? :(
I love the game, but I suck *** at it.

no worries david, harsh truths were laid, im done with melee lol, thanks for the shoutoutz guys. I might post some later.

cheers.
damn. So what did he say? I want to hear your version cuz I think that david left out some detail.

kk forfeited to unknown? why?
*needs a smiley with shades on them* (H)

Ministry

Smash Ace
1. Mew2King - good game is bracket, i have a long ways to go
2. unknown522 - the secondaries were great, teach me the fox matchup sometime
3. Kirby Kaze - amazing david, you almost had it, i do feel like you have this and almost every matchup down. keep improving.
4. Bam -your falco is so fun to watch and really smart. good job beating ryans fox.
5. Vwins -freindlies were fun, im glad you still put effort into matches even if the player is far less skilled then you, you just need more sheik experience for the bracket.
5. Kage - was fun watching ryan vs vince with you. great gannon wish i could of seen how you beat camilo
7. weon-x - ur bad
7. Ministry - im bad
9. Chester - we didnt get to play, but like ur fox a lot
9. Matt - impressive, you are still really good for playing this long, fun match in bracket, nice falcon
9. Riddlebox - local stuff is stupid. you have improved a lot, i think people will take you really seriously after this,
9. Sanuzi - are friendlies are ******** as always, we are good, good seeing you again. you were doing well vs vince at the start then peach happened.
13. Idea -didnt see any of ur matches or even talk to you, you were kinda hidden
13. Captain Charisma didnt play
13. Sauc3 -u know u had it
13. Mifune - didnt play u
17. Fatuik - you should try agasint me next time plz
17. Pest - you need more sheik experince, you are a really good player
17. Euphoria - m2k is fun
17. Melaf - didnt play
17. PiKaLeX - Thanks for hosting this. It's hard running a tourney and having to play games as well. It takes a lot of effort. Greatly appreciated.
17. That guy -didnt play
17. Erayz -come to ottawa tourny on the third and il give you a better game i promise.
17. Windrose - good job making it into brackets. thanks for the drive also was awesome, fun as always
25. Vrud - didnt play
25. SSF - good match in teams.
25. Big red - didnt play
25. Kev - didnt play.
25. Mom7 - Dunno if we met
25. Ben - not sure if we met
25. Techiyo - didn't play you this time.
25. Lbrb - dunno if we met.

Linksta - good times, work on that falcon

Extra shoutouts to:

Greg - thanks for the sick housing, it was awesome and ur really chill also, would def come back again for another tourny

idea

Smash Master
lolll i like where this is going

damn. So what did he say? I want to hear your version cuz I think that david left out some detail.

*needs a smiley with shades on them* (H)
yeah, me too, i didn't hear david say anything...

also: :cool:

it's in the little sidebar and everything...

Top Bottom