• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
melee pools are out for real ;)

brawl pools will be done during the tournament!!!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Yeah wtf pikalex... good job

I wouldn't mind MK banned either since I can use others chars but yeah Holy would be the maddest (I think he'd still get 2nd or 1st) up to him unless other people wants to defend el :metaknight:

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Oh, je me demandais, à quelle heure devrais-je me présenter avec mon set-up de Project M? Il faut prendre le temps de tout installer ^^.

Will the version used at the tournament be the Genesis version or a more updated version?
Characters will be more advanced in development than the Genesis version. While I am using the Genesis build, I will be using the latest .pacs and codes.

Also I should be on the Project M interest list. :p

WarranThad

Smash Ace
hi guyz wutz goin' on in dis topik?

If I don't have to work I'll try my best to make it to hang out and stuff. I'll likely bring my laptop with SSF4:AE and NBA Jam: TE. Accepting all NBA Jam: TE (SNES version) money matches. I've got ps2/360 controllers to use and all the adapters necessary for some 4 player action

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya since its a qualifier u cant really like ban mk at least for this tournament. This is due to the seeding points in singles and doubles.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Why is Vash T.S in both pool 2 and 5 ?
because he can choose in with poo, he wanna particpate ;) I'll fix this hehe!

If someone who is actually already pre register and not present into the pool, just PM me :)

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Pour c'qui est du livestream, si tu check le stream de TeamSp00ky (NYC SF) ou IPlayWinner (LA SF), tu va entendre les gars dire que setup et entretenir un livestream c'est super compliqué. Pourtant, ya des centaines de kids sur TeamLiquid.net qui streament leur SC2 gaming..

J'ai l'impression que tout c'que ca prend pour un basic stream setup, c'est du materiel pour record, un certain logiciel et un pro account sur Justin.tv/Ustream.tv.
C'est facile de stream de l'ordinateur, n'importe qui peut faire ça avec livestream + procaster et sortir quelque chose de pas trop pire côté qualité en autant que l'ordi et la connection sont pas si pire.

Mais pour streamer d'une console ca prend de l'équipement. Je suis pas trop familier avec les options qu'il y a, mais à ce que je sache le plus basic c'est une capture card et un truc pour splitter le signal vidéo vers la tv + la carte, parce que jouer sur l'output d'une capture card directement c'est dégeux (délai, 30fps, son peut desync..)

ya surement mieux, mais j'vous recommande de tout tester au préalable si c'est la première fois sinon ça va choker solide

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
C'est facile de stream de l'ordinateur, n'importe qui peut faire ça avec livestream + procaster et sortir quelque chose de pas trop pire côté qualité en autant que l'ordi et la connection sont pas si pire.

Mais pour streamer d'une console ca prend de l'équipement. Je suis pas trop familier avec les options qu'il y a, mais à ce que je sache le plus basic c'est une capture card et un truc pour splitter le signal vidéo vers la tv + la carte, parce que jouer sur l'output d'une capture card directement c'est dégeux (délai, 30fps, son peut desync..)

ya surement mieux, mais j'vous recommande de tout tester au préalable si c'est la première fois sinon ça va choker solide
entrain de tester en ce moment...all is going perfect...except for the sound...but now I have unlimited bandwith with a good quality...I have name under the player to know who is playing...we might have alternate screen to know whoois playing and which round is this

trying to fix the sound
I'll post the livestream link later on

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Damn it mifune why do you always have to play against me in every tournament??!?!? T.T ill get you this time!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
It's not my tournament so I can't say what should or should not be done, but losing seeding points and dropping 17 letters from the thread title seems like a pretty decent tradeoff for making the Brawl tournament that much more enjoyable to participate in and to watch. And it seems that only one person (Holy) really cares to have him around.

I don't know, maybe there's something else that being a Road to Apex gives the tournament that I'm missing here.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Apex is the biggest event we have in our community. It makes sense that it is a worldwide effort to make our games get noticed by public media ( beyond just mlg lol ).

anyways talked to pikalex mk isnt banned so ya end of discussion.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Apex is the biggest event we have in our community. It makes sense that it is a worldwide effort to make our games get noticed by public media ( beyond just mlg lol ).

anyways talked to pikalex mk isnt banned so ya end of discussion.
To precise what alex said...I talked with the host of brawl and we said that mk wasn't ban...at least not for styc 2

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Oh and Pikalex add 1 tv and brawl setup from Stroumbert, he confirmed this to me.
I also have a question, will there really be pot bonus for Melee and Brawl? Will it be top 3 from each game =0

Mprime

Smash Ace
- Btw im signing up for melee and project M as well.
- Anyone good wana team up with da Whitby Metaknight?

Top Bottom