• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
YOU'RE ON, *****!

This is gonna be an awesome tournament. I hope. 1000th reply (gotta party for something since I didn't get 1000th post).

Elef, you'll lose that mm vs cemo, I'm calling it.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
BAHAHAHAHA 1000th post!!!!
Man, I bet you're refreshing the page every time you finish reading a page from your notes like me... -.-

P.S.: I never say 'man' or very rarely. I had to replace the censored word with something that would give my sentence the same meaning as if I used my censored word.

bety

Smash Rookie
hiya all... i wil bring my cube and a tv not sure about pklx but he wil prolly bring his cube 2 but don't count as a sure one for it

cya tomorow guys:lick: :demon: :smiliegor :smiliegor

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Ok that's it.

Now here I am looking at the registrations we have so far. What do I see? Over 60 entrants for singles, which is nice. But then 19 teams, and a pathetic 4 crews? I'm going to have to have a word with you kiddies.

You see these tournaments may just seem like fun and games to most of you little scrubs, but they're the life and blood of no-life losers like most of the people on the Power Rankings. While you save up your lunch money for a couple days to afford playing in this tournament, some of us are starving, surviving on what's left of our winnings from past tournaments. For example, let's take Chester. My god just look at him. That lazy ****er hasn't had a job for I don't know how long now, yet he can afford to go to university. How come, oh great TestRider, you might ask. And an answer I shall give you: it's because of peeps like you, who all commit a bit of their money so that jerks like Chester can go on doing nothing except pratice their **** shine combos. So here's what you're going to do: as soon as you're done reading this post, you're going to click the "add reply" button, and leave a message saying who you're going to team with for teams AND crews. "But my lord TestRider", I can already hear you replying, "I don't have any friends! Whatever will I do?" That's where asking random people comes in. You see, if you're too much of a loser to have a team partner, chances are someone else on that singles participants list is, too. So what you're going to do is contact people who aren't registered, by way of private messaging or whatever, and you're going to team up with them. Now if I don't see you registered for singles and crews when the tournament starts, my Ganondorf is going to pay you a visit. He'll go to your place (that's right, I told him where every last one of you lives) and look through your bedroom's window late at night. Then when he sees you in there, he's going to commit what they call "breaking and entering". Once he's inside, I'm not sure what exactly will happen to you, but it will probably include buttsecks at one point or another.

So to sum it up, I would suggest you register for both teams and crews if you haven't yet. Thanks for you time.
WOW havent seen that post yet... this **** is priceless!

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. Man, I'm excited for this tournament! It's my first!

I'd like to point out a mistake on the first post, Dylan is registered twice.

#17, Dylan
and
#60, Dylan_tnga

are the same person.

See ya'll tomorrow!

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I can bring some equipement but i need a lift, if anyone wants to help me bring the stuff, nows the time to call me:

514-497-7159.

jirokichi

Smash Rookie
hey guys ill register for teams and make it an even 20.

team name: Q80

members: Jirokichi + Sami

I have another two friends tagging along as well, although im not sure what, if any, event they will participate in. I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow :)

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
For you montreal peepz. any of you have a cell that i can text msg? i know jake asked for cell numbers, but if someone could PM me their number, and i could text them when we get there and **** that would be great., we could have a virtual guide around the place :p

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Allright! We'll be heading out later tonight.
mm's: $2 Luigi ditto with vwins, $3 Luigi vs Link with Thatguy ( I'm not exactly sure if thats who it was...)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Toronto Peeps goodluck. Jake pull that bomb-ob and shove it so someones face and Kio, don't forget about the FFFAAALLLCCCOOONNN PPPUUUNNNCCCHHH! Goodluck!

slevin

Smash Apprentice
I cant wait im hours away from real life **** talking Bam,Vwin,Chester watch yourself cuz Papa's coming to slap the skill outta ya *does hick voice and shoots a baby cow*

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
knock it off half breed. I'm gonna Fox your face so hard, you'll have your teeth whiter than Anna Nicole Smith's butt today. It's on!

Ok here's what I'm thinking.

70 players. Pools. Then 32 man bracket. But even then, at FC6, it took all day to pass from the last pool round to the 32 men bracket, and actually finish. I'm concerned with time. Fogel, what do you think?

I'm kinda scared of how all of this will turn out. We probably won't have enough time for 3 events, unless I'm wrong? Feedback please.

Damax

Smash Lord
knock it off half breed. I'm gonna Fox your face so hard, you'll have your teeth whiter than Anna Nicole Smith's butt today. It's on!

70 players. Pools. Then 32 man bracket. But even then, at FC6, it took all day to pass from the last pool round to the 32 men bracket, and actually finish. I'm concerned with time. Fogel, what do you think?

I'm kinda scared of how all of this will turn out. We probably won't have enough time for 3 events, unless I'm wrong? Feedback please.
NO pools, or less brackets.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Aight yo, I am out! time to go to sleep (7:51 pm) soo tired! lol back to the topic. aight goodluck kneegrows hope you guys and girls have fun!!!! *Goes to bed*

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok so here's what's going to happen.

11:45am. Teams and Singles pools will start AT THE SAME TIME. About 8-10 tvs will be taken for teams, the rest for pools. People will do teams, and I'll make sure that other people do pools matches at the same time. Pools will be done on location.

TestRider will be late >_> so since I'm magical, and because Locke) gave me permission, the team facing us in first round will either start in pools matches, or they will face me with a lvl 9 ganondorf. Good times.

Fogel

Smash Lord

A 32 man bracket alone will take 3+ hours, doing one on top of pools isn't going to be good on time. If you do this, you definitely won't have time for 3 events. If you're keeping pools, your only option is to make the final bracket smaller (16 or 8). As for the pool sizes, I don't have time to do any calculations, but keep in mind that more people per pool = much more matches per pool. Don't go above 7 or 8 people per pool, make more pools instead.

Ok so here's what's going to happen.

11:45am. Teams and Singles pools will start AT THE SAME TIME. About 8-10 tvs will be taken for teams, the rest for pools. People will do teams, and I'll make sure that other people do pools matches at the same time. Pools will be done on location.
I don't suggest this, trying to run crews and doubles at the same time was counterproductive at ToS1.

D

Deleted member

THIS **** IS ON! oneegjfgkdfhgkdkfjghkdjfhgjkdfgjdkfghdkjfhgkdfhkjghfkdjhgkjhdfkjghkjdfhgdfgdfgdfdfgdfgdfghkdfjhgkdjfhgkdjfg

Just in case anybody didn't see...416 892 8878 kthx my cell
JARC CALL ME THE MINUTE YOU ENTER MTL'S BUTTHOLE

Paty

Smash Apprentice
As everyone is overexcited with the upcoming event *looks up ^*, I am still sitting, at 11pm, at a library of the University studying for more exams :( (**** Rick arrg)
Have fun being all happy :embarrass

Razed

Smash Ace
in 12 and a half hours I'll be getting owned by the best in Canada! =D!!

EDIT: I was playing really bad earlier today... hope I get it together to get those all important two stocks off Dice in the bo3 gumball match =O

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
OMG. 11 hours and 37 minutes till the tournament.

I have been training 15+ hours a week for this for the past 6 months I wont be beaten easily, I might be beaten but I will fight with every ounce of my spirit.

Good luck to all, I've never played a tourney before so I dont know what ''pools'' or brackets are, but hell just tell me when its my turn to play smash and I will give it my best shot :p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
NNR Represent Toronto!!!! and Ontario!!!!!!!! .. Daisy101, dont practice. Make your combo's off the spot *hides* and mtl people go to bed, it's going to be hard to beat toronto peeps if you lack sleep :p *Trashatalks*

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
NNR Represent Toronto!!!! and Ontario!!!!!!!! .. Daisy101, dont practice. Make your combo's off the spot *hides* and mtl people go to bed, it's going to be hard to beat toronto peeps if you lack sleep :p *Trashatalks*
Pfft We montrealers don't require sleep like you mere mortals from Toronto. Go cheer for you ****ty hockey team

LALALLALALA THE CANADIANS ARENT SUCKING RIGHT NOW LALALLALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU :dizzy:

*trashtalks x 10*

Top Bottom