• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
My sincere apologies. cF=) hacked my brain it seems.

100% serious, that's not what I meant to post (obviously, what kind of sick person would that make me?) the site where the ORIGINAL image was hosted from is obviously stupid and decided to own me while I was taking a shower. Forget that ever happened, I'm not like that.

D

Deleted member

Vwins I NEED YOUR CELL NUMBAR PLS!!!!!

Pm me your cell number or home number or whatever

Question, is the MTL transit system straight forward?

AGJKHDFKHGKJDHFKJGDHFg AM I FORGETTING ANYTHING

Any suggestions on how to kill 4 and a half hours at 7 30 in the morning?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I suggest you guys go find one of the many breakfast stores we have downtown. Also, I suggest you guys buy bus tickets when you get to the metro. It'll be better for you guys. Shopping centers open around 9 ish I think. Maybe someone will be willing to come and show you places, I can't though, I have to get the key and go to the room, and stuff.

D

Deleted member

Well I doubt someone will, so I'm guessing we're just gonna have to fend for ourselves...

Which is fine but still, I'ma google the **** out of MTL tonight

Razed

Smash Ace
I suggest you guys go find one of the many breakfast stores we have downtown. Also, I suggest you guys buy bus tickets when you get to the metro. It'll be better for you guys. Shopping centers open around 9 ish I think. Maybe someone will be willing to come and show you places, I can't though, I have to get the key and go to the room, and stuff.
Gumball match - I have to take 1-2 stocks off you in a bo3, neutral stages. On?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, I'm not doing any gumball matches. If we are fast enough, and if we have time at the end, I'll do friendlies and money matches upon request, but I don't want to put gumball stuff in front of the tournament.

Razed

Smash Ace
K, well we still have to have the avatar match that you're going to obviously win.

Just FYI, it's a quarter, not a gumball... it just gets called gumball

D

Deleted member

Scratch that - Bus leaves at 12 30 AM gets there at 7 05 am.

Anyone who wants to help us out please post here asap

My thing says Station Centrale, is that ringing any bells to anybody? Is that what the terminal in MTL is called?

Metro Berri-UQAM?

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
Vwins's luigi > all of yours
effff that. divineknight's luigi>Vwin's luigi>everyone else is prtty ghey

and btw, to everyone that is helping out the from out of towners, a big thanks for your helpfulness and generousity (since other people havent been so nice on the matter, ei jake with obnoxious impatient posts), its much appreciated by all of us.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah that's metro berri-uqam. if you're that scared, go ask someone for a map. you'll definitely find a breakfast place on ste-catherine like Cora déjeuners or something. People in Montreal are friendly (well if the chick is hot, she'll help you).

D

Deleted member

I'm not scurred or anything, just want to make sure. I herd liek mtl does not liek mudkipz so im specifkcaly ntot brgning my pokedax so dats y u kno i'm askin fo halpz

Jih

Smash Journeyman
i'm guessing there will be a least 3 more crews during the registration...

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
If we do low tier, it's gonna be rough. Single elimination until there are 8 people left. PR will be seeded accordingly.

EDIT: I remember we have 18 tvs or something. If that's the case, we could do double elim at an earlier point (like 32 men or something). Then again not everyone does low tier, so that might change.

The decision will be taken on the spot. I need minimum 8 crews to have the tournament happening.

So that we know where we stand, the people who think they'll make a crew should post their crew name and their crew members. Don't be lame like ThatGuy and keep "CReW a C-KRET Lolozl".

TestRider

Smash Ace
Ok that's it.

Now here I am looking at the registrations we have so far. What do I see? Over 60 entrants for singles, which is nice. But then 19 teams, and a pathetic 4 crews? I'm going to have to have a word with you kiddies.

You see these tournaments may just seem like fun and games to most of you little scrubs, but they're the life and blood of no-life losers like most of the people on the Power Rankings. While you save up your lunch money for a couple days to afford playing in this tournament, some of us are starving, surviving on what's left of our winnings from past tournaments. For example, let's take Chester. My god just look at him. That lazy ****er hasn't had a job for I don't know how long now, yet he can afford to go to university. How come, oh great TestRider, you might ask. And an answer I shall give you: it's because of peeps like you, who all commit a bit of their money so that jerks like Chester can go on doing nothing except pratice their **** shine combos. So here's what you're going to do: as soon as you're done reading this post, you're going to click the "add reply" button, and leave a message saying who you're going to team with for teams AND crews. "But my lord TestRider", I can already hear you replying, "I don't have any friends! Whatever will I do?" That's where asking random people comes in. You see, if you're too much of a loser to have a team partner, chances are someone else on that singles participants list is, too. So what you're going to do is contact people who aren't registered, by way of private messaging or whatever, and you're going to team up with them. Now if I don't see you registered for singles and crews when the tournament starts, my Ganondorf is going to pay you a visit. He'll go to your place (that's right, I told him where every last one of you lives) and look through your bedroom's window late at night. Then when he sees you in there, he's going to commit what they call "breaking and entering". Once he's inside, I'm not sure what exactly will happen to you, but it will probably include buttsecks at one point or another.

So to sum it up, I would suggest you register for both teams and crews if you haven't yet. Thanks for you time.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Ok that's it.
[...]
So to sum it up, I would suggest you register for both teams and crews if you haven't yet. Thanks for you time.
OMG TEH PWNGE HAV MAH BABAYZ

P.S.: I WANT TEH BUTTSECHS WIT UR GANONDORF 2 LOL

Je t'aime Beni hihi ^^

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
pas besoin de spoilers, on sait que t'es une salope. Ganondorf & Benoit, après ça va être qui, ma mère? T'es ben la seule qui lui soit pas encore passée dessus. Hey crisse, pourquoi on étudie? Moi jdis qu'on va habiter au Mexique, pis qu'on se fait passer pour du monde hot.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Comment ça "passer pour du monde hot"? Je suis pas déjà assez hot comme ça? Pour qui tu me prends?

Let's settle this with a shooter competition >=D

Top Bottom