• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash, Sticking Around

K

Keyfire

ooh hammer mario, didnt think of that. He’d work really well actually, use b to throw hammers instead of mario’s fireballs.
You’re right of course, I’ll be happy if they just add some solid characters and balance some of the existing ones, it’s already going to be my favorite game for the next half a dozen years!

J

Jalapeno 64

Hey, check this out. It’s completely fake, but pretty cool
http://www.smashbrothersonline.com/CharacterPages/characterselect.html

J

Jalapeno 64

fake items too: http://www.smashbrothersonline.com/itemslist.html

J

Jalapeno 64

and stages http://www.smashbrothersonline.com/StagePages/stageselect.html

J

Jalapeno 64

and don’t forget pokemon (sorry for the quadruple post)
http://www.smashbrothersonline.com/pokemonlist.html

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
: (
Im gona miss the trophies, i feel like my bounty hunting skills, smash style, has been abrutly taken away, gona go slit some organs now…..

K

Kinnikuman

Homeless I’m still amazed you got squrtile, are u gonna try to main with him? About the tanooki I would rathe of the tanooki tom nook instead of the tanooki mario. Does anyone think toad has a chance to be playable in brawl?
About stickers what ways do u think u obtain these?

S

Suicide-4-life

wait so um if i wish for some reasonable character maybe sakuri will give it to me….Please…PAPER MARIO!!!!!

W

WeAreVenom

i say they’re just floating around in SSEmissary like the trophies were in adventure mode

K

Kinnikuman

Probably right WRVenom. Paper Mario would be Sweet.
If toad gets in that would be crazy and awesome. But I have to say that
Toad > Paper Mario
About the stickers wouldn’t it be cool if your photos from the photo channel were stickers too!

J

Jalapeno 64

In the first picture, it shows Yoshi with a sticker just floating in front of him in a normal stage ( I think)

K

Kinnikuman

that 2 suicide.
maybe the stickers falling it wouldn’t just float there.
I barely noticed the sticker when I looked at the pic

W

WeAreVenom

kinnikuman meant i was right about the stickers.

And yeah. it would be awesome if you could put photos as stickers. And i wonder if you could show the stickers to other people and the paper recorded your wins/losses during online play!!

S

Suicide-4-life

I still think Paper mario should be in brawl….O great im becoming a K-man of Paper Mario

K

Kinnikuman

jalapeno if any body could be in brawl who would u totally main with if they were confirmed?
About the stickers, Maybe your Mii could be a sticker!

G

Gamer Blue

I think it’s quite interesting. But how could they program it so it would show you’re Mii?

D

Dastardly_V

This means that if any charactors i’m hoping to be playble don’t even make it to being an AT, maybe they’ll at least be a sticker. *sigh*

Not sure how I feel about this feature, it’s not really my thing, but it certaintly is creative. I know some people though who I know will LOVE IT. So props again to Sakurai for having something for everybody

J

Jammin

Weren’t trophies supposed to fight in that one mode? Maybe they’re just back in a different way.

The first few comments were coherent. Then we started switching back to movesets and possible characters.

K

Kinnikuman

So how are we gonna be able to save screen shots?
Is it gonna be like pause, take picture unpause.
That would be sweet.

E

EdwardGordon

It’s quite possible that the sticker will just float above the ground, to make it more visible to the player’s eye.

This IS a videogame, and also this has Mario in it, so you can probably expect it to. I mean, coins can’t physically float in the real world, but they do in basically every Mario game. Why stop the illogical nonsense now? Not that I’m complaining, I love it.

G

Gamer Blue

The trophy seems cooler. It just seems that in real life, you don’t get that many trophies, so in the game it feels of more worth. But stickers you can find anywhere, and they’re worth almost nothing. A trophy just seems to have more siginificance. ;(

S

speed demon fox_

i agree with gamer blue.
stickers are for the girl player in smash

G

Gamer Blue

You know if Sonic is even a CONFIRMED character, he will probably be secret. In SSBM, they didn’t reveal the characters that were hidden until the game came out. So we probably won’t know until it comes out.

Of these Characters who would you want to see in Brawl?

1. Pianta
2. Ryu
3. King DeDeDe
4. Blood Falcon (Not sure if that’s his name)
5. Anakin Skywalker
6. Krystal
7. Banjo-Kazooie
8. Diddy Kong
9. Bomberman
10. Megaman
11. Naruto
12. Ing Warrior
13. Lucario
14. Arceus (Creation Pokemon) (Much like Mew)
15. Pommy (Bomberman)

G

Gamer Blue

You know if Wario Waft is just an attack, than what’s Wario’s FS?

I think that they should take out Wario Waft because in Melee, it was rated T for violence. I really don’t like crude humor.

G

Gamer Blue

You know, someone thought they should ban me because I’m turning this place into a chat room. Does anyone else think that. Sure I like to chat but I also love to talk about Brawl.

S

speed demon fox_

why would they have T for violence when it starts with a V.

Top Bottom