• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Shipping - Ultimate Edition

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
With Isabelle being the latest addition to Smash, Robin has found yet another friend to bond with. Not only due to Robin's social butterfly personality as mentioned before, but because the two have a tendency of overworking themselves, usually sacrificing their own well-being for work, such as hours of sleep. I imagine that the two would promise each other that they would take better care of themselves so that the other doesn't worry.

D

Deleted member

Clearly, the best ship is the cutest, most innocent character in the game paired with the most ferocious, horrific monster in the game.

:ultisabelle: X :ultridley:

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
Clearly, the best ship is the cutest, most innocent character in the game paired with the most ferocious, horrific monster in the game.

:ultisabelle: X :ultridley:
I saw a very good picture for that idea but too weird for this site lol

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
With Isabelle being the latest addition to Smash, Robin has found yet another friend to bond with. Not only due to Robin's social butterfly personality as mentioned before, but because the two have a tendency of overworking themselves, usually sacrificing their own well-being for work, such as hours of sleep. I imagine that the two would promise each other that they would take better care of themselves so that the other doesn't worry.
I thought Isabelle really get along with Lucina due to both being polite, hardworking gals. Maybe three of them might be friends?

ObeseCity

Smash Rookie
NNID
BIGKINGCHICKEN
3DS FC
2105-9231-6635
:ultpit:+:ultpalutena: (Unless Shantae gets in. Maybe her x Pit)
:ultdarkpit:+:ultdarksamus: (This just came to me right now, actually)
:ultvillager:+Isabelle (Gut feeling it's Canon)
:ultrichter:+:ultlucina: (Echo couple)
:ultlittlemac:+:ultwiifittrainer: (Been with me with the Sm4sh days)
:ultmiifighters:+:ultmiifighters: (With a different Mii, duh)
:ultfalcon:+:ultzss: (Best bounty hunters in the Galaxy)
:ultcloud:+ Tifa (OG OTP)
And other classic pairings like :ultmario:+:ultpeach: and :ultluigi:+:ultdaisy:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Here's my ships

:ultmario: and :ultpeach:
:ultluigi: and :ultdaisy:
:ultkirby: and :ultjigglypuff:
:ultrobin and :ultlucina:
:ultlittlemac: and :ultwiifittrainer:
:ultwolf: and :ultisabelle:
:ultyounglink: and :ultzelda:
:ultlink: and :4zelda:

And with one Smash character
:ultfox: and Krystal
:ultcorrin: and Silas
:ultdiddy: and Dixie

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
:ultsimon:x:ultlucina: I don't know if Marth and Lucina are related, otherwise I would have placed them together.
Chrom and Lucina (by extension) are distant descendants of Marth and Caeda. Roughly 2000 years pass between their lifetimes, for reference.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I don’t really understand many ships cuz they seem kinda weird. But I guess I’ll try
:ultmario::ultpeach:
Yes, I’m being realistic

gzmee

Smash Apprentice
Here's mine. Be warned that I have played very few video games other than Mario and Wii Sports Resort, so I have no idea if any of these are actually canon compliant in any way. Also, I'm gay, so this list is pretty gay.

:ultfox: x :ultfalco:
:ultsamus: x :ultdaisy:
:ultpeach: x :ultzelda:
:ultrosalina: x :ultpalutena:
:ultmarth: x :ultike:
:ultchrom: x :ultrobin
:ultkrool: x :ultridley: (Kind of a crack ship, but it counts.)
:ultlucario: x :ultgreninja:

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I like shipping — a lot — but I cringe when people ship characters outside of canon (i.e. Mario and Peach ships other than with each other, Luigi and Daisy ships other than with each other, Marth with anyone except Caeda, Fox with anyone except Krystal, Cloud with anyone except Tifa, etc.) There are also cases where I have clear favorite ships (such as Sonic with Amy, Ness with Paula, or Roy with Lilina), but if it's not explicit canon, eh, to each their own.

Also, I think that Ike is probably gay and Falco is probably asexual.

Last edited:

Vermilion

Smash Cadet
I love it. Even if you make the most random, non-canon ships, someone out there is going to like it. It’s all very entertaining.

Ex.: Isabelle x :ultwolf: vs. :ultfox:

They are constantly fighting for her affection, with :ultduckhunt: as a joke/gag contender. The ultimate anime plot.

gzmee

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I guess I got moved over here. Is it clear that I'm new here yet? :laugh:
I don't really ship Isabelle with anyone yet. Fox/Falco is already a thing for me, and I headcanon Wolf as gay, so I guess the true OTP is Isabelle/Her Job.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
H-hi yes um

Please don’t go into NSFW territory, even if it’s “if I had to see this, so do you”

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It actually gets worse.
I don't think we should be having to see those picture you know... that definitely looks like NSFW territory and dangerous. You mind removing the images at least, please?

Meanwhile, I'm still a rare soul that enjoys :ultpit: x :ultzss:, and that includes being amazing friends. I may be sad that there isn't much content of them recently, and would be welcome to requesting some using my ideas. Sometimes I wonder if there's some others that also enjoy it... sometimes feeling lonely in such a rare ship that gets little to no content at all sucks. :(
Come to think of it, I know technically mortals can't use the weapons Pit has, but sometimes I'd want Pit to give Samus an EZ Cannon as a gift, or one of my oldest ideas ever, Pit teaching her how to use a bow, and Samus teaching Pit some close-quarters combat skills... just in case someone disarms Pit, he won't be defenseless. On another note, Pit's anniversary is coming soon. I wonder what gifts Samus would give him besides like a cake or pizza.

Last edited:

Loz18-Echo

Banned via Warnings
I don't think we should be having to see those picture you know... that definitely looks like NSFW territory and dangerous. You mind removing the images at least, please?

Meanwhile, I'm still a rare soul that enjoys :ultpit: x :ultzss:, and that includes being amazing friends. I may be sad that there isn't much content of them recently, and would be welcome to requesting some using my ideas. Sometimes I wonder if there's some others that also enjoy it... sometimes feeling lonely in such a rare ship that gets little to no content at all sucks. :(
Come to think of it, I know technically mortals can't use the weapons Pit has, but sometimes I'd want Pit to give Samus an EZ Cannon as a gift, or one of my oldest ideas ever, Pit teaching her how to use a bow, and Samus teaching Pit some close-quarters combat skills... just in case someone disarms Pit, he won't be defenseless. On another note, Pit's anniversary is coming soon. I wonder what gifts Samus would give him besides like a cake or pizza.
I'm kinda a fan of a threeway ship :ultpalutena:x:ultzss:x:ultpit:

But I won't get into much detail of why for reasons (I don't want to be banned)

gzmee

Smash Apprentice
Ya'll are nasty. Ship K. Rool and Ridley like the rest of us normal people.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Anyway...
:ultfox:/:ultisabelle: if we’re playing the Isabelle ships game then ye
And if you count ships with NPCs, :ultfox:/Krystal (AT) and :ultshulk:/Fiora (FS Cameo)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh? Well in the case of NPCs, I also add :ultpit:/Phosphora to that list besides my Pit/Samus. I have a feeling those 3 would get along in a way, somehow, even if it means Pit's well-known fluster happens sometimes.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Wolf and Fox in competition for Isabelle seems to be the most popular thing out of the gate.

I suggest a compromise of having Fox and Wolf realize they're not so bad and then hooking up with Isabelle together.

Everyone is happy.

Also, sometimes canon ships actually are horrendous and have no chemistry or barely have time to develop and make it seem real in our eyes, so we look to more interesting plots that involve our own spins

gzmee

Smash Apprentice
I've always been the type of guy to only take canon as a sandbox for you to play around in. I've been through so many fandoms where Death of the Author was something everyone accepted (like Danganronpa and Gorillaz) that I actually don't understand why people feel the need to adhere to canon anymore. Smash Bros is perfect for this. It's a world where canon doesn't matter, and the only thing that matters is who needs to get nerfed this week. (It's usually Bayonetta.)

So, yeah. Fox/Krystal? Mario/Peach? Marth/Caeda? Never heard of 'em.

THE WORLD IS YOURS.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Anyway, now that we have Chrom in Smash, we have nothing stopping us from :ultrosalina:x:ultchrom: or :ultbayonetta:x:ultchrom:

Btw, I feel like sharing my OTPs for every game I've played.

Brawl: :peach:/:zelda:, :olimar:/:falcon:, :pt:/:lucas:, :ike:/:marth:, :pit:/:samus2:. Classic stuff. Also :rob:/:zelda:/:dedede: because reasons.

For: :4littlemac:/:4shulk:, :4robinm:/:4lucina:, :4palutena:/:4ganondorf:, :4wiifit:/:4drmario:, :4villagerf:/:4ness:. More varied.

Ultimate: Everyone/Everyone because they are all here and I'm too old for not crackshipping every possibility.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Double post, delete please.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Man. Isabelle became a huge hit immediately.

I've seen her shipped with Snake and Wolf most often, but I've also seen some varied ships too.

As for me, while I like Wolf and Isabelle, I always gotta go back to my OG crackship:

PK8nK27.png

osby

Smash Obsessed
If we DO end up getting him: :ultincineroar:/:ultisabelle:

Forget dogs, Isabelle will score herself the hottest cat around.

osby

Smash Obsessed
:ultsnake:/:ultcorrin:
:ultbayonetta:/:ultcorrin:

I think they might be interesting ships. Corrin's relationships with people who have more experince than them are interesting. Can apply to both genders.

Top Bottom