• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Shipping - Ultimate Edition

osby

Smash Obsessed
"There's something about this guy I don't like."

(Male Corrin is voiced by Cam Clarke, aka the voice of Liquid Snake. I'm sure this date feels awkward for Snake.)
Huh, nice trivia. Tbh, I was just thinking Snake kinda resembles Niles but that's more interesting.

And as they say, big loves start with etc

PF9

Smash Lord
How about Duck Hunt Dog/Isabelle? My headcanon is that DHDog has multiple personalities (in addition to himself), all of them other fictional male dogs or male people who are tied into dogs in some way (DMX, Duane Chapman, NBA player Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson as some examples). It would be interesting to see how Isabelle deals with the Duck Hunt Dog's multiple personalities. On one date she could be dealing with the Brian Griffin personality. On another date it could be Muttley (Wacky Races). On yet another it could be McGruff the Crime Dog, Mr. Peabody, or Underdog.

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
Honestly, Falcon (whether romantic, fan worship, or platonic goes well with loads of people).

:ultfalcon: x :ultzss: Is an old and obvious one, but works real well.

:ultfalcon: x :ultlucina: is also very fun to me. Who once was an enemy of hers is now her lover.

:ultfalcon: x Fanclub. This one is more about characters who are fans of Falcon. I could totally see a Falcon fanclub. Smash canon already confirms Snake is a Falcon fan. Ganondorf and Isabelle would be apart of it too. That Cloud and Ganondorf comic says it all. As for Isabelle, I imagine whenever she can, she goes to watch some F-Zero races.

D

Deleted member

Smashboards X Super Smash Bros: The only true paring in existence.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Maybe Young Link and Viridi? From Palutena's guidance you can see Viridi definitely has a thing for Link, but Young Link suits her better I think. Even though she is a goddess as old the Greek mythology... I guess you would call this ship Linidi / Virink lol

osby

Smash Obsessed
:ultbayonetta:/:ultsnake:

It's a common one but it'd be cute if Bayonetta shared her lolipops with Snake to help his oral fixation, since he can't smoke in Smash.

FantastiqueFran

Smash Cadet
NNID
Haruki-KunST
Well then, allow me to grace you with my bizarre shippings.

*Inhales*

:ultmario: x :ultpeach: (Duh.)

:ultluigi: x :ultdaisy: (Double duh.)

:ultlink: x :ultzelda: (Tripple duh, even though they're from different timelines.)

:ultike: x :ultzss: (My ship since Brawl. Both are calm, stoic, and exert a sort of Mother / Father vibe towards the younger fighters. One of the Badass Couples I like. I can also see them taking care of :ulticeclimbers: like parents.)

:ultbayonetta: x :ultcloud: (Bayo's got a thing for Cloud, but Cloud wants none of that. He's loyal to his Queen Tifa, but he doesn't mind being Bayo's eye candy.)

:ultzelda: x :ultrichter: (This is actually because of a Smash Roleplay group I'm involved in. I can see Zelda and Richter hitting it off in a comical sense: Zelda has a hard time talking to Richter because she's crushing on him and Richter's a bit dense to Zelda's hopeless romantics. Regardless, Zelda is the voice of reason when Richter is about to do something reckless. Plus, Zelda's bubbly attitude and Richter's energetic vibe makes them a pretty dynamic couple if you ask me.)

:ultbayonetta: x :ultsimon: x :ultrichter: (Oh lord... A love-hate triangle if I've ever seen one. Circumstances would lead the Belmonts to hunt down Bayonetta since she's a witch, but Bayo likes to mess with the two with her sex appeal. I can also see Simon and Richter competing against each other for Bayo's love, much to her enjoyment.)

:ultlucina: x :ultshulk: (A cute couple with some futuristic themes. I think Shulk would be compelled to help Lucina since the Monado allows him to see the future and he must've seen a glimpse of Lucina's timeline where Grima destroyed the world. Plus, Shulk's personality could help Lucina lighten up and open up towards him.)

:ultlucina: x :ultrobin (FE Canon ship. Need I say more?)

:ultpalutena: x :ultganondorf: (Classic opposites attract troupe: Light and Darkness.)

:ultcloud: x :ultzelda: (Cloud's out to steal Link's girl.)

:ultbayonetta: x :ultsnake: (Snake and Bayo are THE mature couple of Smash. Also, Bayo could help Snake quell his smoking addiction with her lollipops.)

:ultsnake: x :ultzss: (An essential Smash ship and still going strong, but throw in :ultfalcon: and we got an interesting love triangle.)

:ultisabelle: x :ultwolf: (Good Girl likes a Bad Boy.)

:ultcorrin: (F!) x :ultroy: (I think this is a cute couple. Also, fire and water.)

:ultrobin (F!) x :ultchrom: (Although I prefer Sumia and Chrom, I don't mind this ship.)

:ultcorrin: x :ultrobin(F!) & :ultcorrin: (F!) x :ultrobin (Units stick together.)

:ultvillager: x :ultvillager: (Preferably Default Villager with Pink-Haired Villager.)

:ultvillager: x :ultisabelle: (Because Isabelle has a crush on the Villager. No joke.)

:ultcloud: x :ultlucina: (Both are stoic and Cloud is like Lucina's bodyguard when times get tough. Bonus: they've both crossdressed before, so they can relate to each other.)

:ultjigglypuff: x :ultkirby: (Two giant balls of bubblegum. I love it.)

:ultmarth: x :ultrosalina: (A personal ship of mine. Marth is Rosalina's Knight of the Stars.)

:ultbowser: x :ultpeach: (When Bowser finally gets the girl.)

:ultbowser: x :ultrosalina: (Since Mario's got Peach, Bowser decided to get the next best thing instead.)

:ultmiifighters: x :ultmiifighters: (Miisexual~)

:ultisabelle: x :ultridley: (One of my crack pairs.)

:ultmarth: x :ultike: (Another crack pair. Marth's often mistaken for a woman, but Ike doesn't mind.)

:ultcloud: x :ultdarkpit: (Crack pair. OW THE EDGE.)

:ultmegaman: x :ultrob: (Robosexuals~)

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
:ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff: - They’re Pokémon and Pikachu and Jigglypuff can breed in the games.
:ultryu::ultzss: - Just sense some chemistry between these two for some odd reason.
:ultmario::ultpeach: - Obviously
:ultluigi::ultdaisy: - Obviously
:ultsimon::ultlucina: - Both are awesome in their own ways.

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
Just for fun I’ll exclusively do crossover pairings that may somewhat work from my point of view.

:ultzss:x:ultsnake:
:ultzss:x:ultlittlemac:
:ultfox:x:ultisabelle:
:ultganondorf:x:ultbayonetta:
:ultryu:x:ultwiifittrainer:
:ultsonic:x:ultinkling:
:ultsimon:x:ultzelda:
:ultrobin:x:ultzelda:(Botw version of her)
:ultluigi:x:ultisabelle:
:ultkirby:x:ultyoshi:
:ultmiifighters:x:ultvillager:
:4charizard:x:ultridley:

Last edited:

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
I just have:ultlucina:x:ultrobincarryover from my Awakening playthrough, who always team for battles with :ultsonic::ultmegaman: but are worried cause now :ultchrom:is here.
Also :ultdarksamus:likes being creepy and flirting with everyone.

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Heh, I'm weird...

:ultike:/:ultlink: (there's a fair bit of that actually)
:ultmegaman:/:ultsamus: (they both shoot tings. i could see megaman crushing on her)
:ultdarkpit:/:ultlucina: (hey, don't judge)
:ultyounglink:/:ultinkling: (i just think that'd be really cute :3)

Yeah, I'm not that good with these kinds of things. I'm not at all imaginative. I just look at cute pictures of this kind of stuff, and read weird fanfics about it too.
Sorry for not having much too add...

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Heh, I'm weird...

:ultmegaman:/:ultsamus: (they both shoot tings. i could see megaman crushing on her)

Yeah, I'm not that good with these kinds of things. I'm not at all imaginative. I just look at cute pictures of this kind of stuff, and read weird fanfics about it too.
Hey, I like those first three as well.

Also, your comment about Mega Man is funny because I know someone who thinks "Guest F" Gunner Mii has a crush on Samus, too. :bee:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ok but consider

:ultshulk:/:4robinf:

There was a fanfic shared among my Shulk supporter friends that’s kind of a meme but ah...it’s not really appropriate to post here. ;)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hopefully a reveal happens soon so we can have some more ships...

still hope it’s Elma

osby

Smash Obsessed
:yoshi:/:drflip: is the best ship in Smashboards, sorry, I don't make the rules.

Q-Long

Smash Lord
What about assist trophy pairings? Mother Brain x Andross!

Heh, I'm weird...

Ike x Link art is soooooooo cute ;-;

There's so much of it. Same for MRobin x Shulk

Well then, allow me to grace you with my bizarre shippings.

:ultbayonetta: x :ultsimon: x :ultrichter: (Oh lord... A love-hate triangle if I've ever seen one. Circumstances would lead the Belmonts to hunt down Bayonetta since she's a witch, but Bayo likes to mess with the two with her sex appeal. I can also see Simon and Richter competing against each other for Bayo's love, much to her enjoyment.)
This is one scary romance. If Simon wins, Bayonetta is Richter's great great great grandma and if Richter wins she is Simon's great great great granddaughter!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Should Assist Trophies be included, count me in for :ultpit:/Phosphora. I know she wasn't technically shown at all in Ultimate yet, but I'm certain she'll show up later, either still being an AT, or promoted as a character.

But for now, I'm still pretty much about that :ultpit:/:ultzss: justice.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gonna go over my ships ahead along with some new ones too.

:ultkrool:x Medusa x :ultridley: (Love Triangle. Both King K. Rool and Ridley fights for her affection much to her annoyance showing no interest in neither of them)
:ultrosalina:x:ultlucas:(Mother-Son relationship)
:ultrosalina:xGeno (Smash headcanon is he works for and lives with Rosalina and is the caretaker of Lucas and Lumas when she is absent)
:ultlittlemac:x:ultwiifittrainer:
:ultness:x:ultduckhunt: (Owner-Pet relationship)
:ultness:x:ultlucas: (Best friends)
:ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:x:ultisabelle:(They all fight for Isabelle's affection much to :ultvillager: disapproval)
:ultsamus:/:ultzss:x:ultpikachu: (Owner-Pet relationship)
:ultfalcon:x:ultsamus:/:ultzss:x:ultsnake:(Another love triangle. Samus has a hard time choosing between them)
:ultryu:x:ultlucario:(Trainer/Owner-Companion/Pet relationship)
KenxIncineroar (Same as above)

Then some pretty obvious ones like

:ultmario:x:ultpeach:
:ultluigi:x:ultdaisy:
:ultlink:x:ultzelda:

Last edited:

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
Luigi x Isabelle is best Isabelle pairing. She got that adorkable relationship with the Weege. Luigi got her into Go Karting, and Isabelle takes him to see F-Zero races as she’s a fan of the Cap, a guy Weege has known quite well since 1999.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
AT ships huh?

I guess one I can think of is Zero/Lyn (both ATs)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I forgot about Takamaru/Lyn

(tfw Takamaru isn't even in the AT list on the site...)

and Rodin/Alucard for the lels

PF9

Smash Lord
Wario/Rosalina

Rosalina is into bad boys. But Wario thinks she only wants him for his money. She denies it.

Then all the male child Smashers have crushes on Female Inkling. Kind of standard for people that age to feel that way about a girl.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I've been thinking about :ultlink:/:ultsheik: recently, and I don't think I'm disappointed.

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
This is a ship that I started supporting after doing sfv’s tutorial a couple years ago
:ultryu:X:4miibrawl:
Ryu x his fist

osby

Smash Obsessed
:ultryu:x:ultken:

There is surprisingly little amount of people who ship those two.

Top Bottom