• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Riverside

Knivez

Smash Ace
Hi, i attend the University of Riverside, if anyone wants to play, reply.
i play numerous characters and am proficient in the aspects of the game.
Looking for some local competition that is familiar with techniques like wavedash, l-cancel , etc. and have attended or participated in some type of tournament, seen tournaments vids, basically high tournament level play.
Thanks

EtherStrike

Smash Rookie
Hmm..UCR..Do you know where La Sierra University is? It's pretty close to UCRiverside. Yeah, i'm at LSU so if you wanna smash just IM me at "Eggbert330".

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

woah so he is huh ;) is that like bait to play him? hehe I'll see when we can smash ^_^ aim tavito7

Knivez

Smash Ace
Hugs, i've seen your vids and it should be fun to play.
I'll give you both and tavito an IM when i get the chance.
How far away are u guys from campus anyway?
thanks

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey! I'm from Chino. I'm the closest "pro" to Riverside. I would love to drive down to Riverside to play. This girl I'm dating, who I absolutely love, just moved to Riverside less than a week ago. This would be so convenient! My AIM is ChinoChat. Get ready because every SoCal tournament you see on these boards, you tend to see my name pop up a lot in the results of the top positions! I'll train you too so you'll be a killer machine at this game!

Knivez

Smash Ace
Train me? Too cocky. Just don't dissapoint yourself and others and be graceful about things. I'm simply looking for some good competitors so i'll contact you if you're ever down here. Or We'll play at MLG LA. Oh but congrats on your girlfriend ~

Knivez

Smash Ace
My OK Screename is my sn if you are willing to contact me and drive here.
Looking forward to playing with you. My friends also play so it should be fun.

Spunkus Maximus

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm in Pomona a lot doing grad work at Cal Poly Pomona. Riverside isn't that far away from me. I haven't participated in any tournaments, but I'd like a chance to compete against some of the big dogs and see what I can learn. If you'll let me, I'd love to come and play. Write me back at jmromero@csupomona.edu to let me know what's up. Later.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Oops. Sorry if I sounded cocky. I didn't meant to be. Anyway, maybe we should plan a day when a few of us can meet up to play. How about that? Just as long as it doesn't conflict with the bi-weekly schedules. Either a Friday night, or Sunday would probably work best. Then, since I drive to a lot of different tournaments, I could probably take some of you with me after I meet you. So how about it?

Knivez

Smash Ace
That doesnt sound like a bad idea. Sorry if I was harsh too, and i have heard of you so i know you're not all talk. We'll plan something out.
I think ether strike is making a trip over here next week to play me before MLG.
If any of you would like to do the same, then contact me by SN at My OK Screename.
Thanks

Knivez

Smash Ace
Hey rom, you suck?

Man i was real from the get-go.

Even in the start of my smash 'career' i was already an a$$hole.

good ****.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Train me? Too cocky. Just don't dissapoint yourself and others and be graceful about things. I'm simply looking for some good competitors so i'll contact you if you're ever down here. Or We'll play at MLG LA. Oh but congrats on your girlfriend ~
classic knivez post, only i can think of ONE thing he could have said..

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Hi, i attend the University of Riverside, if anyone wants to play, reply.
i play numerous characters and am proficient in the aspects of the game.
Looking for some local competition that is familiar with techniques like wavedash, l-cancel , etc. and have attended or participated in some type of tournament, seen tournaments vids, basically high tournament level play.
Thanks
University of Riverside? As if UCR wasn't sh*tty enough by itself, the fact that you left out "California" makes it that much worse. What a fukking stupid post, you sound like Azeem when he PMed Hugo.

Fuking Comedy thread
Good sh*t for finding this. I was almost running out of things to diss him on. LOL no I wasn't, but this is pretty **** good.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wow this is the funniest thing in the universe. straight out of a cheesy *** movie with the dialogue.

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
This thread is pretty much dead but, there are quite a few ppl in the Riverside area that play melee, I suppose I'll bump the thread agen so u could go there :D

GeoX

Smash Cadet
I feel bad for resurrecting this thread, but Im at UCR also and would like to get back in the smash scene. Hopefully we can get something going

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
if latitude started running gamecubes and melee i would start again

but i doubt they would replace their 360s

i would host something before moving out but bannockburn apartments suck

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
lol not only is this thread funny
but isai and tavo posted in it
probably the most odd thread there is on the boards

Knivez

Smash Ace
LOL, this thread again. Good thing I turned out to be too much ****.

TAVO!! Gus showed me the way...to the tourny scene

before I was LOST, but now I am found.

Top 5, Marth/Fox PRO

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
hey i just came back to riverside from college
i am new to the melee scene. i know adv techs but i am still learning
hoping to play some people around the riverside area.
hit me up if your down to play smash (951) 756-9237

Top Bottom