• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash OUT!!!: COMPLETE!!! *lock this thread please*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Brackets look a little...shuffled. Shouldn't it be:

Korobeniki vs Darkfox15

DTP vs Professor MGW

JBandit vs Kingsmash-a-lot

sH33n vs The Black Prince

?????

idk it gives off the impression of rigged brackets for some reason...
Except that isnt the actual tourney braket, those are just the matches listed in the tourney braket o.o I have the braket written in my book, but thanks for taking the obvious bait i set up for cubone. Plus rigging the braket so i don't play DTP would only hurt me, i just beat him 2-0 in another tourney so yeah, plus im me, i take anything head on
Can't say I blame Cubone for wanting to take this "bait" >__> But whatever, not my tourney. Just, for the sake of running a tourney without any kind of suspicion, use a bracket creator like bracketmaker or tio. And maybe run some double elimination stuff. And also, I'm sorry but the fact that you and your friend King-Smash-a-lot (who only enters YOUR tourneys) never end up fighting each other until the finals seems horridly suspicious.

Oh and Zelda/Sheik dittos hardly count as a win, trust me. Especially on wifi.
@mgw: I don't have to get out. I'm an OTL regular and I can say what I please. And I think your brackets are, and always have been, rigged as ****. If it wasn't planned then why is it that only you and him were the ones switched up? And what the hell is this about the "true brackets"? That makes no sense. Make a bracket, post it, and go in order. That is how brackets work. Even in large tournies like MLG. The brackets aren't shuffled around so "you don't know who you're facing next". You switching it so you and your friend who, as I mentioned before, enters no-one else's tournaments but yours end up on complete opposite sides of the bracket all the time is bull. And you can't avoid the fact that your crap is rigged because what a coincidence that only you and him were switched, and on complete opposite sides no less. Rigged.

And I'm not even the only person who's on to your rigged bullcrap. I'm just apparently the only one with the balls to come out and say something about it other than Cubone.

But whatever, you won't stop, so I won't waste my breath trying to make you. Go on, get a free tourney win. But DON'T tell me to "shut up" and "get out". I have every right to call you out because this isn't the first time you've pulled a stunt like this one.

Whatevs, I've said my peace. I'm out.
Ok. I don't need to rig brackets, I've beaten all active OTL members who have played me, and I won more matches than them when they played me, and that includes you.
Congratulations! Join the club of other wifi cstick spammers who think they're the **** looool
But your losing to a C-stick spammer? That only makes you more wacker than I orginally thought.

I'm better than you, your comments don't really mean anything when that's the case.
^This

Aibou

Smash Master
Must you bring it up again after it died down, DTK? And with something so incredulously pointless at that?

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
~Only two matches left now, next 2 rounds will have a shorter deadline to let everyone know ahead of time.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
DarkFox has messaged me but at quite random times. I asked him to make a day in advance so we could both be on.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
~Kingsmash-a-lot wins by dtp's wanting to forfeit the match.

Last match of round two: Korobeniki vs Darkfox15m please get this match done by the deadline.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
~Well 2/4 matches were actually played, hopefully koro and DF15 play their match today or tommorow.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Coinflip is over!

Koro: Heads
Darfox:Tails

1st Flip: Heads
2nd Flip: Tails
3rd Flip:.........................................................HEADS!

Koro advances by coinflip~

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Sorry dudes I´ve been busy these days. So... Could I play the tourney´s match with KoRoBeNiKi?
~Well I said to get it done by 8:00 for the 2nd chance but you guys didn't get the match done so I have to give the win to korobeniki.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
So tomorrow. I don't know who to root for x__x
If you want to play a laggy cstick spammer then root for MGW.

Koro would be the other choice and hes actually legit.

And LOOOOOOL about his excuse be that I'm being baited. Its rigged brackets clear as day. Don't say I didn't dislike you before our match either, your posting makes you seem like an arrogant a*****e and most of the OTL that was here back then noticed how your themes would somehow include your main, Olimar. (Hero tourney? Olimar isn't a hero.) Here you are yet AGAIN with RIGGED brackets, and you still have that arrogant attitude. Thats why I don't like you.

As for the match you win by spamming in unplayable lag...ya know, thats how we all win tourneys right?/sarcasm

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
if you want to play a laggy cstick spammer then root for mgw.

Koro would be the other choice and hes actually legit.

And looooool about his excuse be that i'm being baited. Its rigged brackets clear as day. Don't say i didn't dislike you before our match either, your posting makes you seem like an arrogant a*****e and most of the otl that was here back then noticed how your themes would somehow include your main, olimar. (hero tourney? Olimar isn't a hero.) here you are yet again with rigged brackets, and you still have that arrogant attitude. Thats why i don't like you.

As for the match you win by spamming in unplayable lag...ya know, thats how we all win tourneys right?/sarcasm

umad?

~

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I won 2-1.

Falco vs Luigi on SV, I won (as Falco)
Olimar vs Snake on BF, He won.
MK dittos on Norfair..LAVAAAA combo

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I dont even wanna go into how gay nofair is right now...4 DAM LAVA ATTACKS! got me from 47% to 108% Nofair wins, advances to the next round.
Norfair is a more dynamic stage than most of the list... and it ***** you... hmmm this seems like a familar point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom