• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash on my mind song

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
double post king right here... but i cant help it when i feel like talkin bout the second best rapper in omaha... right next to surreal that is

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
you know what... im so dedicated to keeping this thread alive that i will doule, triple, even quadruple post if thats what it takes to keep this thread alive... im bound and determined

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
went for the triple... oh ya *****es... thats right... triple post king right here... you guys need to figure out if the song is the best song in the world or not

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
the legendary quad!?! is it for real... i think it is children... some one else needs to get on this thread and tell Big Burn how awesome his music is... im only one man and can only do so much

Sariku

Smash Master
He's good, and I respect him, I can't do better, but let this thread die. You don't know how many referals you should have right now, nor how annoying you are.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
look guys... im sorry that im so annoying... i get carried away sometimes and i appologize... if it really has to, i will let this thread die

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
how do you knw that big burn isnt watching this thread anymore... do you visit him all the time? Do you fly up from Mississippi every day to say hey man... are you watching that smash on my mind thread anymore

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
im not denying the fact that im a noob, but how dare you assume that i am one...

and btw... you realize by posting on this thread like you are is making this tread stay alive longer dont you? and you were that desperate that you even wasted your time to pm him?

Sariku

Smash Master
I never said I did PM him. I said I COULD PM him. And Frankly, I'm really bored, so as long as this n00b wants to argue, I'll play along. Who knows, maybe I can tame this monkey to collect money for me...

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
im gonna let you keep calling me a noob since it has no effect on me as an insult... and i must say that you dont know big burn, he checks this **** all the time he just has very little to say, hes a man of very few words... so dont say that he isnt watching this thread anymore like you know him... you dont know him... i can speak for him since i talk to him all the time

and dont act like you know me either... i would own you in smash

Sariku

Smash Master
im gonna let you keep calling me a noob since it has no effect on me as an insult... and i must say that you dont know big burn, he checks this **** all the time he just has very little to say, hes a man of very few words... so dont say that he isnt watching this thread anymore like you know him... you dont know him... i can speak for him since i talk to him all the time

and dont act like you know me either... i would own you in smash
Trying to bring the game into reality. Eh? And truthfully, your a very bad lier. And hes not a few words, he complains ALL the time, I saw the previous posts by him on this thread. Look, just let it freakin die. Theres no point to it. We all listened to Smash on my mind.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
you call me a liar? the man told me himself that he restrains himself because of that rediculous display that he showed earlier in the thread... plus if im not mistaken he did just post on the third to last page of this thread

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
oh... so you do admit that you cant read... well thats the first step to recovery... im glad that you are able to admit that you have a problem... the only way to go from here is up... goodluck to you man

btw its not important what i edited because i never ever said that big burn posted on the last page like you had originally said

Sariku

Smash Master
Whatever, lol. Look, just quit spamming the threads. This one is dead, so lets leave it that way, okay?

Your friendly neighborhood Smasher.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
dood im just bored and this is my friend's thread... i hope you took no offense to the things i have said... all im trying to get across to people is that im prolly the #1 fan of the musical stylings of big burn

Big Burn

Smash Lord
can you guys please just stop spammin the thread before it gets closed... I still appreciate any feedback from anyone that listens to the song, and thats what the thread is for. I don't want it to get locked, so lets keep it on topic, ok?

oh and btw you have 33 posts a day average... someone needs to get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom