• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash on my mind song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
If you don't like to listen to the phenomenal beats of Big Burn, then you don't enjoy sexual intercourse with females. It's that simple.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
I never said that calling you a *** would ever make you appreciate good music... i just felt like pointing out the undeniable fact that you love men in a sexual way... is that so wrong? I made this thread for some helpfull comments or some kind of constructive criticism, but it seems that you are intellectually incapable of doing so. Consequently, I decided to ignore your unbelievably useless comment about my sensational song, and decided that I would point the fact that you suck ****
Let me know if you want me to point out any other short comings you have as a human...

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
Big Burn just did some major burnin.... nice

btw anyone that says the musical stylings of Big Burn sucks should commit suicide... that means you FastFox

Corigames

Smash Hero
Looks like someone found the thesaurus. You want some "constructive critisism"? Then here, your ****'s weak. Wow. Oh yeah, I just went there. Where is there? Your home town of Wigger.
So, as a rebuttle to your failed attempt to conjure up a burn, how about I point out the fact that you will never be black, never have a woman unless it is ****, and will probably become an hero in the near future. Yes, the grammar is correct on that dip ****.
If you want to write songs about... anything, go ahead. Just don't be surprised when someone tells you that you suck, because some people actually have standards of quality.

(BTW P diddy and Echo, you know that just because you live near him doesn't mean you have to support this trash)

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Lol!!! found the thesaurus.... i wrote that in 5 seconds... By the way, saying my sh-it is weak is only further adding to my point that you are incapable of giving me actual points of why my music sucks. It's funny that you are the one that pulled out the thesaurus so that your writing didn't sound like a 4 year old with down syndrome. Keep in my mind that I just do this **** for fun in my attic without the help of a professional recording studio. Therefore, when you call me a "wigger", it totally means jack **** because I don't take my self seriously. Normally I don't get into stupid arguments with dim witted as-sholes like you, but i decided to make a exception for mentally disabled. Next time you feel like getting into a real argument make sure that you have some real reasons to back up your opinion. When you say totally untrue and irrelevant statements like that I'm a wigger, or that i won't ever have consensual sex with a women, that somehow directly correlates to my music being low of quality? ) How does that make any fu-cuking sense. Well I have to be done constantly owning for now because I actualy have to study for a test, something which I'm sure you are physically incapable of. Fu-ck you and have a nice day.

Echo

Smash Champion
(BTW P diddy and Echo, you know that just because you live near him doesn't mean you have to support this trash)
no, but it means when someones just trying to have a good time, and some ******* ****** has to come and ruin his good time by starting an arguement on the internet because he thinks he's cool, he needs to stfu. get a life, you lil *****.

^^^^ oh and look, even girls dig it :) now everyone stfu and get back to enjoying the phat beats of big burn. argueing online isnt going to get you anywhere in life.

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
lol ... this is the funniest shi.t .. why is that stupid ***.hole taking this stuff so personally (coreygames). btw this song is so cool i think imma put it on myspace :D.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Big Burn
Hmmm... I do belive that my first post said something along the lines of "My ears don't work anymore... thanks" which was a joking comment, but YOU were the one to get all touchy and whiny over it and called me a ***. So if you want to complain about not having fun, maybe you should check yourself, because that's all I was doing.

Although it is not critical in forum posting, evidentally, grammar is still a good thing to have.

If you want to rap and have fun, woopty doo. But you can't throw a hissy fir whenever someone says they don't like it. Have fun alone in your attic making videos then, just know that there are people out there that probably don't like it; so get over it. Big deal.

Echo
"no, but it means when someones just trying to have a good time, and some ******* ****** has to come and ruin his good time by starting an arguement on the internet because he thinks he's cool, he needs to stfu. get a life, you lil *****.
^^^^ oh and look, even girls dig it now everyone stfu and get back to enjoying the phat beats of big burn. argueing online isnt going to get you anywhere in life."

He can have a good time, I didn't say he couldn't. How about instead of telling me to chill and get a life, you wake this guy up from his ghetto fantasy! Oh no, did I just ruin more fun? Darn it, and I thought I wasn't going to do that. Look, you are right. There is no point inarguing over the internet, so why would you call me a ****** and tell me he's cool if these are completely unprovable things? I smell a paradox. You can only have it one way; either no argueing, or allow argueing. You can't just have one side allowed to argue but not the other.

ssbxBacklash
Who are you and when did you enter this?!

Everyone
Hey, if you like this guy then fine, you can have him. I just don't like it. That is why it is MY opinion.

/discussion

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Aight look being an actual hip hop enthusiast I don't think that my man big burn was looking for a def jam contract aight corery. So calling him a wigga which he is definitely not, so throw that out. Now I do think he was wrong by calling you a ***/homosexual. But yeah lets not take **** so seriously folks. Just a funny couple of songs for folks to take a gander at. If ya don't like it coo, but don't try to compare that to some Jay-Z or Nas **** aight and then start ridden the man like a rodeo aight.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
It is near impossible to tell what someone's tone sounds like over the internet. To me when you said your first comment, it didn't sound like a joking comment at all. It sounded dead serious. You could have just said, man I don't like this very much....Instead it sounded like you went further and that made it personal for me. Yes plenty of people have came in this thread saying that they didn't like it that much. but they didn't do so in such a harsh/***-hole way. Therefore, when they had bad comments about the music, I didn't have any mean comments towards them. I don't care if you don't like the song.... The comment you made just pissed me off.
well i got to cut this **** short cause i actually have to go and play some smash...

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
Gawd!!!!! this has got to be the funniest sh-it i have ever heard in my entire life...

corey, get a life man.... big burn was just looking for some constructive criticism, and by you saying that this sh-it sucks and that you can't hear anymore doesn't help him....

so if you have nothing else to say besides this music sucks... move on man... find something else to do w/ your time rather than waste ours w/ your shi-tty little comments about something you care nothing about... move on man

Echo

Smash Champion
Aight look being an actual hip hop enthusiast I don't think that my man big burn was looking for a def jam contract aight corery. So calling him a wigga which he is definitely not, so throw that out. Now I do think he was wrong by calling you a ***/homosexual. But yeah lets not take **** so seriously folks. Just a funny couple of songs for folks to take a gander at. If ya don't like it coo, but don't try to compare that to some Jay-Z or Nas **** aight and then start ridden the man like a rodeo aight.
first off, this ^^^^ just settled this thread in itself, and leon would know that kinda ****.

secondly, ensee is the real ****in deal... that ****s good, man.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Sorry about the Wigga thing, ok? Maybe you all should get your own lives instead of badgering me to get one. All I said was "my ears don't work anymore because of you... thanks." We bash people from gamespot/faqs harder than that and they don't start a flame war over it, and they certainly don't call all their friends over to help too. I wasn't saying he's not professional so he sucks and I also didn't "ride him like a rodeo". If you want actual constructive critisism, this probably belongs in a music forum in a rap section or comedy section.

If everyone wants to stay pissed at me because I don't like Big Burn and that IE doesn't have a sarcasm filter, then fine. But what else am I suppose to do here. Say I'm sorry? I think not; I'm not going to take back what I said because I thought it was funny and that the world wouldn't implode because of it... and it didn't BTW. If you want people to like you or your music, you don't call people **** to get them to like you, especially if they were in a joking manner about it in the first place.

By the looks of your videos, you guys like to have fun. Is no one else allowed to?

Yep, my ears don't work anymore because of you... thanks...
Yeah, that's what I said. Seems a bit rediculous that you guys started all this BS over that. WOW.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
k this is over... anyways... yeah i was looking into getting a new mic whenever i get enough money.... btw ensee you should listen to some of my friend's rap. His name is surreal and im fairly certain he is one of the best rappers in omaha if not the best.... just let me know what you think...
http://www.myspace.com/surrealthemc
btw he has a lot more **** than what he has on the player

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol i can see that now that i saw u write on his myspace wall.... i actually got him to come over and record a verse at my house lol... if u listen to o town rolling, he is the one with the last verse.... but yeah if u would be interested in hearing more of his **** just hit me up on aim
necro3109 is my name
it sucks that he hasn't made it out of omaha yet because he is the most talented mc in this **** town easy...
he does solo stuff now but he is still in the group noizewave with his brother as well... they got a lot of good ****

Big Burn

Smash Lord
well i think that he pays money at a studio... and so far i haven't really taken it that seriously until recently... so yeah... i dont know how much he pays to for recording time at the studio, but im sure its more than i can afford right now

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
well.... the Big Burn thread was pretty active for a while now it has died off again... how sad... oh well Big Burn is still the man... #1 fan right her!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah well i am drunk.... in my drunken state i have realized that i am amazing as ****... smash on my mind is to good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom