• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

HaMo

Smash Rookie
I be down to smash just let me know when and where (text @ 630-209-2568). I may be able to get another person.

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for some Smash tonight. Just know however, if you smash with us, we are going to be extremely ****ed up... then again, you can be too.

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol sothe (why did my phone suggest "sothby's" when I was typing "sothe"..)

Anyway let's play this week. I wanna practice for SG

EDIT: happy birthday zombie jesus!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Can you come down to Geneva or to Sveet's with your newfound winnings? I would go to McHenry but I really don't want to leave Geneva during the school week since I commute to Chicago every morning.

ORLY

Smash Master
Hah, money is never the issue when it comes to traveling down to you guys; it's the lack of car.

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
Aye. At the least we could play on Saturday! If that works for everyone.

Ohhhhh waitasec Oro is TOing that Brawl tourney at CoD. Do some Melee stuff there and we can play

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
something may be arranged for that

also: what's the deal? is tec0 not a mod anymore?

HaMo

Smash Rookie
Are you guys talking about smashing some this Saturday at the Brawl tourny at COD?

Oh crap I couldn't make it anyway if I tried. :(

How about some mid-week melee?

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
So Mars is getting off work soon, and heading over to my place for some Smash.

If anyone wants to join us, hit up my cell: 630-207-0014.

We usually go till about 2am.

ORLY

Smash Master
I could probably do something at my house tonight, if you guys read this in time.

The famed R Bros will be our guests as well.

EDIT: YOU GUYS ALL MISSED SOME AWESOME SMASH.

when are we gonna play this week?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
To everyone who has played my Marth/Peach in Melee(basically Eric and Kyle): Who do you think I should focus on for now? It's a really hard choice for me, since their both really fun characters in different ways. :/

HaMo

Smash Rookie
Zwarm, where do you normally play? I currently live in Addison which is pretty close to Mt. Prospect.

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
To everyone who has played my Marth/Peach in Melee(basically Eric and Kyle): Who do you think I should focus on for now? It's a really hard choice for me, since their both really fun characters in different ways. :/
Don't remember a lot except that you don't capitalize on grabs as much as you should with marth but that's just part of the learning process so its not a big deal. I think we might smash again tonight so you should come out.

EDIT: Forgot I have school tomorrow, (had the last 2 days off), so I probably can't host unless we do it earlier

Top Bottom