• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
My Marth is getting so legit. Everyone play me in any match-up so I can practice him more.

Also possibly smash Monday at my house. I expect everyone to be there or I may begin rumors regarding your sexual proclivities.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I wouldn't want that. I have my own vehicle now, but it is a 2 seat truck that barely drives 50. If we want a full car to go we can leave earlier but we'll need another car.

ORLY

Smash Master
Cheato doesn't get off work until 5 so he can be there around 6 but I am put of class and ready to play by 3. Anyone who wants to get more games for their travel should show up at 3.

Potential special guests: our illustrious R Bros. I'll confirm with them tomorrow afternoon.

Josh may also be there and psychic team is taking challengers!

ORLY

Smash Master
That's why I didn't come to the RR at your house. :/

But! Special ORLY edition of the Howells Livestream? :D

EDIT: Jnolan is wondering if there's anyone coming from just south of the CoD area that would be able to hook him up with a ride to come tonight. Roughly around 530? Lemme know

ORLY

Smash Master
I say it "six zero zero five zero"

I don't use "oh" as a substitute for zero anymore.
:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
People are coming down to my place tonight, HaMo. You're welcome to come too!

PM me for details if you're interested.
:phone:

HaMo

Smash Rookie
Haha, I'm new to the community; I started smashing about two years ago and only seriously for about a year and a half. Sorry ORLY I didn't get back to you - I had some unexpected company come over for the night and had to entertain them.

Anyway - haha, i REALLY want to come smash with you guys soon. Are you guys smashing tomorrow nite?

HaMo

Smash Rookie
Oh for sure. I live in Wheaton, IL .... so I think Geneva is closest.

So how many peeps smash in McHenry?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Coolio, lemme see if I can get anything going in Geneva tonight.

630-740-0270 is me.

McHenry is just like 3-4 guys, and Crystal Lake which is really close has like 2 other guys. On a good night we can get like 6+ in Geneva just locally. Usually ends up being 3-4 though.

HaMo

Smash Rookie
Ok, sounds good. I may have someone else interested in smashing tonight as well. Keep me updated : )

HaMo

Smash Rookie
Haha, yeah Joe. HaMo stands for my full name: Hans Moscicke.

That's ok guys. Give me a shout if you're wanting to get some friendlies going on soon.
630-209-2568.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
"this weekend" ?

ppl need to keep me informed about new things, i barely have time for the boards these days.

edit- oh ur taking about judd's tourney? i cant make it, i have to work sat and sun.

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Haha, yeah Joe. HaMo stands for my full name: Hans Moscicke.

That's ok guys. Give me a shout if you're wanting to get some friendlies going on soon.
630-209-2568.
Sorry I didn't see you posting until today, HaMo. Mars and I were smashing last night at my place...

Depending on what time I get home tonight (basically, if I make the 10:40 train) I might be up for some Smash. If I don't though, I know Mars and I were planning to get together probably Friday night.

I am in Darien which is like, 25 minutes from Wheaton. Hit me up later tonight and I can let you know, if you were wanting to Smash. 630-207-0014

Top Bottom