• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH! Minnesota II: Avalanche - $50 Melee Pot Bonus!!!

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Kevin, given the increase of people, are you getting an extra room? The room was a bit cramped last time but that could be due to the immense amount of chairs that were there at the time.

:phone:

kevo

Smash Journeyman
Just to let everyone know, the U of M is absolute cancer for parking. I recommend just parking in the East River Road garage. Guys coming from Wisconsin, I recommend coming with time to spare in case you get lost. The venue isn't easy to find. Text me if you have issues. I will TRY to get everyone a parking waiver if they leave after 9.

AurosuunFlame

Smash Rookie
From Near:

I lost my wallet somewhere around the lobby I think, I had it when i left the room but i'm not sure about after that. Its a black Iron Man wallet, if anyone finds it, post here/results thread or PM this account or something.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Did no one hit record on ocho's tv? It was the small tv in the back that had a vcr built into it. The tapes that I was given are blank. The only tape I have with footage on it has tv shows from like 5 years ago on it.

Top Bottom