• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH! Minnesota II: Avalanche - $50 Melee Pot Bonus!!!

kevo

Smash Journeyman
No brawl doubles. We are crunched for time as it is. If I decide to do Brawl next time, and if there is more time/space next time, I'll consider Brawl doubles.

yoshq

Smash Master
Yo, that's really gay. Webster used to finish MAS with brawl doubles by 8. Just be a nazi about people going to get lunch and ****.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
No pre-reg of any kind required, right? How soon should we show up before an event in order to take part? I'm not really big into Brawl so me and my potential Melee teammate probably wouldn't show up right away if it wasn't needed. Though I'd show up earlier if it meant scoring friendlies with people truckloads better than me. Melee is the only game where you can have fun getting humiliated.

Also, should I bother bringing a Wii and copies of both games if I don't have a TV I can bring? My TV is not transportable from its current location. :p

Also I'm looking forward to this. Haven't been to any tourneys besides the September one put on by Teh Pwn Gaming Club. Woop!

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Yes, definitely bring your wii and copy of both games. There will be plenty of tvs to use. I'm bringing 5 anyway. :awesome:
NOICE

What's the expected turnout? I saw that the last one had sixteen people for Melee singles bracket. More? Less? Same? Still planning to come either way obviously, but still.

Also yeah someone verify whether me/my bud need to pre-reg for singles or doubles and when we should show up for Melee. :D Should be fun stuff!

kevo

Smash Journeyman
Yo, that's really gay. Webster used to finish MAS with brawl doubles by 8. Just be a nazi about people going to get lunch and ****.
Then go to Webster's tournament. I intended this to be Melee/PM only originally, so after adding Brawl we barely have time. Sorry.

No pre-reg of any kind required, right? How soon should we show up before an event in order to take part? I'm not really big into Brawl so me and my potential Melee teammate probably wouldn't show up right away if it wasn't needed. Though I'd show up earlier if it meant scoring friendlies with people truckloads better than me. Melee is the only game where you can have fun getting humiliated.

Also, should I bother bringing a Wii and copies of both games if I don't have a TV I can bring? My TV is not transportable from its current location. :p

Also I'm looking forward to this. Haven't been to any tourneys besides the September one put on by Teh Pwn Gaming Club. Woop!
I'd show up 15-30 minutes before. But we will have tons of setups and stuff ready, so I recommend coming when the venue opens so we can get some friendlies in. Bring all the stuff that you can (and power strips!) because we'll never know what we'll need.

Top Bottom