• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH! Minnesota II: Avalanche - $50 Melee Pot Bonus!!!

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Wuzzat mean?

:phone:
Like derogatory. In other words, don't use it as an insult or put-down, or as something with a negative connotation, basically.

So since I don't see it cleared up in the rules, should I assume Melee stage bans work like they do in the tentative MBR 2012 Ruleset? No bans for Bo5s, one ban each for Bo3s?

BRING BACK MUTE CITY

Currently planning to enter Brawl singles (along with a friend), Melee doubles (along with a different friend), and Melee singles (along with a third friend!)! Definitely getting pumped!

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I really want to hype up the Project M tourney. So here's what I'll do. $20 walmart gift card for first place. $2 entry if there are 10 or less entrants. $5 entry if more than 10 entrants.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
i'll use my awful puff against you in friendlies crossfadingrage

EDIT: woah what. you're in eau claire? we should get together and play sometime if possible

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
i'll use my awful puff against you in friendlies crossfadingrage

EDIT: woah what. you're in eau claire? we should get together and play sometime if possible
Ha...that's ok. The first tourney I went to (IMBD in madison) I was playing friendlies, and this Puff just destroyed me...I'll play all the friendlies I can get! Feel free to play your REAL character...I play CF and hoping I can get out of pools this time.

edit: and yes, we should play sometime. And ok, just wondering. Do you combo the hell out of Falcons? lol

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Don't feel bad, Vino is like the third best player in Wisconsin.

And I'm in Mondovi for another week and have literally nothing to do (except Skyrim, I guess) if anyone wants to play.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I'd like to, but I don't know if I'll have a ride or not. I'm going back to Madison at some point the weekend of this tournament, too.

Wake

Smash Master
Oh I wanna try Sheik in that. Wario will still probably be my pick though. After talking with Armada, he told me that Wario was his pick too. It was funny. We fist bumped.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
The Sheik that we'll be using in the tournament, is an experimental sheik. It has PAL dthrow rather than NTSC dthrow. bthrow also is more of a DI trap but thats about it. i do wanna see you use wario again though

i'll be using Pit :D

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
I'll give the Bowser Challenge a shot. Gonna get ***** but its worth a try :D

edit: the Bowser Challenge is a free thing right? lol and can I make a request? Make Poke Floats and Mute City a counterpick?

kevo

Smash Journeyman
We got a 2 hour extension, so we are adding Brawl doubles back in. I also recommend that people take care of food beforehand. We can all get together and order pizza or something if you guys want.

Also, bring setups. I have a rewards system in place. So bring setups!

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Me and YoshQ for Brawl teams. (if he wants to)

edit: I guess he has some sort of static brawl partner from around here. i'll just be doing brawl/melee singles, and melee doubles

Top Bottom