• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Lab Public Testing Request / Q&A Planning Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Getting ready to move forward with that Public Q&A thread:

This thread will serve two purposes:

1. Pre-planning on who wants to help maintain the thread
2. Future posts in here will be used by people monitoring threat to alert members that don't want to follow the public Q&A thread with questions / testing requests they aren't immediately able to solve.

That being said:

Who's going to maintain the thread besides me? :D
Should I just revamp our current release thread or make a new thread?
Who wants to buy premium to make SciRev "Scientific Revolution" instead of "Science Revolution"?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I can help with the public relay of information. I already follow the Brawl General Advice thread rather closely, so I don't mind working as public relay of information. Do I have to post as SciRev when saying that the request is made or something or just when the actual info is posted in the thread?

DeLux

I'll make Sci Rev in charge of the OP

And then we can just pop in and post in the thread as things go on

If a request warrants a project in the Lab, then we can have Sci Rev post a public release thread on the matter and make it look pretty. I figure most of things will be answers on known stuff though

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Probably. I'm probably most excited about this project than others because this actually helpful to people trying to understand the game better than just us researching stuff.

DeLux

I vote we make Bio do it at some point
Then we'll go live, should be pretty quick

I'll give everyone a couple days notice on when we go live so they are ready to watch the thread and answer requests :D

Top Bottom