• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Boston, MA! It's the summer so if you're hosting advertise here! Update 6/12

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
Wow I had no idea this was going on in Boston. If this is going down next friday then I'll definitely be there to show off/get destroyed as pikachu. I definitely need someone other than my roommate to play against; I'm looking to start hitting up tournaments soon.

Communisthunter

Smash Cadet
Just a reminder, NU will be doing an in-city tourny next saturday . Got around 20 people so far from Northeastern and Wentworth alone, would be awesome if others showed up. $10 singles and dubs, details here

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
WOOOH UPDATE. Missing brawl a little here, especially now that I'm seeing people are making tournaments in Boston again

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
Updating twice in a week? MADNESS. Also, akc, is the info in the first post about NEU smashfests still valid?

SeekHeart

Smash Apprentice
Because of Anime Boston, I won't be the next friday. But Seekheat should be there to host it.
shrugging off duties again =.=.... can I get an attendance for tmr please? Also Just as a heads up I'll be setting up extra early like around 1, since I have nothing else better to do, so just come by if you want the extra smash time. So just let me know if you are coming or not.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
shrugging off duties again =.=.... can I get an attendance for tmr please? Also Just as a heads up I'll be setting up extra early like around 1, since I have nothing else better to do, so just come by if you want the extra smash time. So just let me know if you are coming or not.
It's Friday, Friday, getting down on Friday!

SeekHeart

Smash Apprentice
Smash fridays will start around 2 today, I'll be there shortly as of this msg xD

Genos

Smash Apprentice
Updating twice in a week? MADNESS. Also, akc, is the info in the first post about NEU smashfests still valid?
Northeastern has finals next week so this week was our last smashfest of the year. Come fall I think we might change the day to Monday and make it bimonthly, but I don't think anything is set in stone yet.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
I was just gonna post that. A few of the regular members will be here for the summer, so you can hit them up to play some Brawl.

SeekHeart

Smash Apprentice
Just out of curiosity anyone showing up for smash today?

If no one replies I'm gonna assume not to bring anything and to cancel smash...

SeekHeart

Smash Apprentice
I will have a setup for today, at 3ish and run to about 6.
So there will be one today, and it is the last one for the semester.

Communisthunter

Smash Cadet
We'll probably do a tourny at NU in a few weeks, since we got such awesome turnout last time even with Anime Boston happening. Should be even better the second time around, i'll let you guys know in a few weeks on when this'll be happening.

SeekHeart

Smash Apprentice
Smash Fridays will be on again in sept. unless someone is around to host in the summer...

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Over the summer we can use this thread to announce and advertise smashfests/tourneys that will be held around the Boston area. I'll ask DaWall to update with the info on the NEU tourney.

Communisthunter

Smash Cadet
We can do the tournament whenever you guys want, i'm here till the end of june. Whoever's interested should pick a week and we can get it going; its really easy to reserve rooms at NU. Should be 2-3 weeks ahead of time though.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Haha, yeah you went MIA this semester :(.

I'll be doing nothing this summer if you want to play or hit up a bar or smthing lol.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
They are smashfests, not tournies. And no, BU's spring semester just ended, everyone is back home for break. We may be back next semester if there are still ppl interested.

Communisthunter

Smash Cadet
Fatal/Calvin/whoever else is interested: pick a day in June/July when you'd like to have a tourny. I can easily get a room at NU with a few weeks' notice.

Top Bottom