• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH FOR FUN 2 - Blainville, Qc - October 20 (Pools up)

redlink9

Smash Rookie
Your record on the pool sheet will be 2-1 because the top 4 of the pools are the players with the most matches victories. If you lost a set 1-2 the match that you won can still make a difference in the ranking of the pool. top 4 advance to the bracket.
thanks Vwins, that exactly what i wanted to know.

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman
I registered you in single too if you only want to play teams I'll remove you.

Bigrick PR players are suppose to be the best player. so if you want I can reformulate my sentance. We have a number impair of players who are better than the average.
I'll just stick with teams...but thanks anyways..:chuckle:

WarranThad

Smash Ace
well it's guaranteed you won't.

unless everyone but you gets sick an ddoesnt show up.

or mass concession.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That has nothing to do with it, why are you bringing this up? My statements are clear, not like you who thinks there is always something behind what someone is saying.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
This is a message to Jarc and chester01 and anybody who wanna go party after the tournament its the birthday of one of my friend ( e ) which mean a lot of drunk girls xD so if anyone wants in just tell me i guess but I can only house 1 more person.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I think taking advantage of drunk teenage women is highly immoral and should not be done by such regularly upstanding citizens

lulz

Vwins

Smash Ace
OK if i come to the tournoi someone can do a lift for me? elef you come? xD
si tu veux un lift il faut que tu te rendre à la station de métro montmorency environ vers 10h. Le lift coute 2$.

Bigrick I must talk with you on msn.
I don't want to miss gamecubes guys so bring your gamecubes. It would be stupid to have too much TV's
Oh and also Jarc and ottawa crew I would like to know exactly how many extensions or powerbars you can bring.

Daisy-Fan

Smash Journeyman
Okay montmorency c'est la nouvelle station pour alle a Laval right?

22h ou 10Heure du matin?

pour savoir quand le tournoi va être fini il va avoir une personne qui va me porté a montréal?

Parce-que j'ai comme peur de me perdre.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
im looking forward to getting "so high" with you guys for once
hopefully big nose joins in, making this much funnier.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
This is a message to Jarc and chester01 and anybody who wanna go party after the tournament its the birthday of one of my friend ( e ) which mean a lot of drunk girls xD so if anyone wants in just tell me i guess but I can only house 1 more person.
My ***** will count as the 3rd housee.

Who is going to want some special grass? I want to know how much I should buy tonight ; ).

WarranThad

Smash Ace
also, i'd probably like to stay in blainville depending on whats going down after the tourney, vwins you still have room?

also i'd like some very much, may bring some if i can.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
jai déja fait des ravages a blainville chépa si je devrais messayer
mais saccoupler ce serait kand meme le fun pour se changer les idées des examens

Vwins

Smash Ace
Okay montmorency c'est la nouvelle station pour alle a Laval right?

22h ou 10Heure du matin?

pour savoir quand le tournoi va être fini il va avoir une personne qui va me porté a montréal?

Parce-que j'ai comme peur de me perdre.
10h du matin oui c la station montmorency a laval, après le tournoi on va aller te reporter a montmorency

Fogel

Smash Lord
si tu veux un lift il faut que tu te rendre à la station de métro montmorency environ vers 10h. Le lift coute 2$.

Bigrick I must talk with you on msn.
I don't want to miss gamecubes guys so bring your gamecubes. It would be stupid to have too much TV's
Oh and also Jarc and ottawa crew I would like to know exactly how many extensions or powerbars you can bring.
I can personally bring 1 extension and 1 power bar...can't speak for the other Ottawa guys though. Also, looking at the first post, I'm not sure who said Ottawa was bringing 3 TVs but I don't think we can bring 3 guaranteed. If there is room in the van I will bring the 2 I usually bring to tourneys, but even if I can bring those I don't know who would be bringing the 3rd.

Good job on pools btw, looks good :)

Vwins

Smash Ace
also, i'd probably like to stay in blainville depending on whats going down after the tourney, vwins you still have room?

also i'd like some very much, may bring some if i can.
mmm I'm already housing 6 people so I don't have space for you but pkm and bam still have place.
I can personally bring 1 extension and 1 power bar...can't speak for the other Ottawa guys though. Also, looking at the first post, I'm not sure who said Ottawa was bringing 3 TVs but I don't think we can bring 3 guaranteed. If there is room in the van I will bring the 2 I usually bring to tourneys, but even if I can bring those I don't know who would be bringing the 3rd.

Good job on pools btw, looks good :)
mmm Phrozn told me in a PM that ottawa would bring 3 setups.
My ***** will count as the 3rd housee.

Who is going to want some special grass? I want to know how much I should buy tonight ; ).
If you want to smoke some grass during the tournament. You must smoke far away from the hotel I don't want to have stupid complication with the direction.

Also to run the pools smoothly, I will nominate one captain for each of them.
Pool 1- Fogel
Pool 2- pkmvodka
Pool 3- Jarc
Pool 4- Damax

You can tell me if you are not interested to be a pool captain I will find someone else.

Damax

Smash Lord
mmm I'm already housing 6 people so I don't have space for you but pkm and bam still have place.

mmm Phrozn told me in a PM that ottawa would bring 3 setups.

If you want to smoke some grass during the tournament. You must smoke far away from the hotel I don't want to have stupid complication with the direction.

Also to run the pools smoothly, I will nominate one captain for each of them.
Pool 1- Fogel
Pool 2- pkmvodka
Pool 3- Jarc
Pool 4- Damax

You can tell me if you are not interested to be a pool captain I will find someone else.
whaaaat? me over chester? I'm touched!... in yo face chestah. but I bet he just didn't want to do it XD. I'm up for it. don't slack cause I bite.

Top Bottom