• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Character Quiz

Prawn

Smash Master

You should main Diddy Kong. Donkey Kong's little ***** of a cousin, this guy is annoying as hell. But that's ok, he wins.
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

Haha I didn't even try to get this it just worked. :laugh:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
My top 5 :-

61% Zero Suit Samus
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
60% Sonic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
59% Wario
58% Diddy Kong
57% Ice Climbers

I never really play ZSS :<

Sonic's my main, Wario is fun enough. Diddy I'm too lazy to learn, and Ice Climbers are ******s.

Accurate-ish, I guess.

Second time through when I voiced my hatred for Brawl more I kept 3/5 of the previous top 5 in my new one. Not bad, I guess.

You should main Sonic. ..........LOL
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Gaaaaaaaaaaaah I keep getting Ike no matter how much I try to get Zelda -.-
Lol Zelda came up second though, so I'm good, and Ike and Zelda are sorta the same.
Cool quiz, fairly accurate,

1)Ike
2)Zelda (Main)
3)Ness
4)Olimar (.....hate him)
5)Pit (second main)
6)Snake (wth?)
7)Jiggs (again...wtf?)
8)Bowser
9)Mario
10)Samus (powned)

I am sad though, Yoshi wasnt in top 10 =(

Edit: Oh the irony, I just put in random answers to see what I would get and I get Zelda....

SuperRacoon

Smash Journeyman
I got Luigi with Captain Falcon and Ganondorf as two and three, and man the picture they had for Luigi sure does look familiar...

You should main Luigi. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORYUKEN!!!!!!!!
And taunt spike.

It's Vulcan's!!!

Whoever put it together at least knows a good Luigi pic when he/she sees one.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I got Luigi with Captain Falcon and Ganondorf as two and three, and man the picture they had for Luigi sure does look familiar...

You should main Luigi. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORYUKEN!!!!!!!!
And taunt spike.

It's Vulcan's!!!

Whoever put it together at least knows a good Luigi pic when he/she sees one.
That's an awesome drawing. O:

Tacel

Smash Lord
I got Lucas. That's funny, I've just started trying him. Not to use as a main, though.
...43% Lucario?!?!?!?!

mzink*

Smash Ace
I got Luigi. Haven't takin much time putting practice into him.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
52% Sheik
51% Diddy Kong
51% Captain Falcon
51% Marth
50% Zero Suit Samus
49% Pikachu
48% Wario
48% Sonic
48% Meta Knight
46% Peach
46% Mario
43% Luigi
43% Samus
43% Jigglypuff
42% Ness
42% Toon Link
41% Fox
41% Lucario
39% Solimar
39% Snake
39% Falco
39% Pit
38% Link
37% Wolf
37% Zelda
37% Olimar
37% R.O.B.
37% Kirby
37% Lucas
36% Yoshi
36% You are a scrub.
36% Bowser
35% King Dedede
35% Donkey Kong.
34% Ice Climbers
33% Ganondorf
33% Mr. Game & Watch
32% Ike
31% Pokemon Trainer

How is it that all my GOOD mains are at the bottom. Im good with sonic but come one it would be more accurate if it had most of them at the top. Look at that kirby and lucas are at the bottom 10. This test is garbage. And I really suck with sheik. Garbage

Cia

das kwl
Roacherman, i don't think the quiz was made to predict who you play. It seems like it's trying to tell you what characters you are most compatible with. Like Match.com lol. Anyway, you shouldn't take this TOO seriously.

Hive mind, i made this a few months ago. If there's another thread like this, it wasn't here before.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Results

Lucas
You should main Lucas. Give 'em the stick.

Totals
55% Lucas
54% Jigglypuff
52% Zelda Not bad, Zelda is my main
51% Toon Link
51% Wario
50% Fox
49% Kirby
49% Mario
48% Ice Climbers
48% Ness
48% Ike
48% Yoshi
48% Pit
47% Samus
47% Peach
47% Bowser
47% Olimar
46% Falco
46% Ganondorf
45% Pikachu
45% King Dedede
45% Diddy Kong
44% Donkey Kong.
44% Sonic
44% Marth
44% R.O.B.
44% Wolf
43% Luigi
43% Meta Knight
43% Pokemon Trainer
42% Lucario
42% Sheik
42% Snake
40% Zero Suit Samus
38% Link
37% Solimar
37% Captain Falcon
36% Mr. Game & Watch
33% You are a scrub.

Whenever I took this quiz, Id always pick the stupid answers. For the first time, I was actually very honest and this is what I got =) Zelda was very high up on the list, so I guess it is accurate enough.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
aww eww i got toon link... lamest character in the game almost as lame as sonic

ill stick with fox thanks

Clownbot

Smash Lord
"You should main Mario. He's got the combos, the gimps, the grabs, the smashes, the fireballs, everything. Jack of all trades. But somehow, he kinda sucks."

Mario? Aww... I wanted something cooler! :(

Top Bottom