• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH BROTHERS VICTORY! Victoria Day: Monday May 18th/09

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
We will be good, but setups are key.

Please email me if you can bring setups, bonus thank yous for monitors with setups!

Lorenzo.somma@pownz.com

After our upgrade we will be able to run these just fine with out setups

Right now we have 7 complete setups, I have room for 10 maybe 12. (3-5more)
Thank you Smashers

5ive

Smash Champion
PS This Yami Guy Sounds Cool I Wish He Came But He Is Busy.
This.

Have"fun" at the at the tournament Yami/Hylian.

Its too convincing. the only thing I can think to disprove this is that Yami said he was from Toronto and Hylain's location says hes from North York.
North York is in the GTA. It's considered Toronto.

Also, if you check Yami's earlier posts, he actually typed like this : Hi I Am Yami I Can Beet U All.
I also love how Yami posts about 2 minutes after Hylian posted trying to assure us that he isn't Hylian. It was not only random, but didn't he tell us he's never going to post on that account again? Then he goes on to say

Ps Ill be on the smash boards for ever

Yami Akatsuki

Smash Apprentice
lmao u guys crack me up Pownz Me And My Bro Are Not Comming so cross us out u know its funney that im the one that made this thing hyped u should be thking me pownz anyways. i did not make another account i lied yami will live for ever.

ps how many times do i have to say i dont know this kid Hylian.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Yami and his brother might not be coming, but I convinced two friends of mine to come to this :) That means there's still 50+ people :D I am desperately trying to see if either one of them can take their car and drive me there so I can bring a TV. If I get confirmation about a TV I'll email ASAP

Their aliases will be Splash and P-CHAN

.Marik

is a social misfit
This is urgent.

Does anybody know when the last GO Train leaves Hamilton for Mississauga? The station is an 11 minute walk from Pownz. I can't remember the exact route by memory, but it goes something like this...

Hamilton GO>Take a train>Aldershot>Walk...>Clarkson GO>Take a ****ing bus> Mississauaga transit >Home.

Is anybody willing to give me a carpool or something? On the way back would be so convenient.

*Edit* And there's like 50 different godd@mn routes. Arrgh.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Hamilton GO station is like 8 minutes away, its on hunter street, take a right from pownz until you get to james street, take a left on the light, walk for like 3 - 5 mins, hunter street has a go station right there underneath a bridge.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hamilton GO station is like 8 minutes away, its on hunter street, take a right from pownz until you get to james street, take a left on the light, walk for like 3 - 5 mins, hunter street has a go station right there underneath a bridge.
Ah. Hunter Street.

But what time does the last train leave at?

Are any Mississauaga Smashers getting a ride there? COULD I PERHAPS BE CARPOOLED?

I would appreciate it. A lot.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Last train leaves at 11 PM, they come every hour so don't miss it or you're screwed.

And pownz, confirm myself and Ally for teams in case one of us decides to come like 10 or 15 mins late.

And kingace, guess i'll see you at mikeys.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Max! Lets team!!! Long time coming haha.

Aww yeah. Get hype peeps.
I'll have my pupils from sask competing too!

Percon

Smash Lord
So Wolfblade can no longer drive, so we're out unless we can find another way. :(

Not giving up, though!

And if we can make it I'll gladly team with you, Nate.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys just speaking for Doc here, he lost his wallet today and needs to be able to pay for the tourney, so he's asking if anyone here is willing to lend him $20.
He says he will pay whoever back at Mikey's tourney, so if you plan to go here and there he's asking if you could help him out.

He might be able to pay some of it that day from the money he makes from MMs.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys just speaking for Doc here, he lost his wallet today and needs to be able to pay for the tourney, so he's asking if anyone here is willing to lend him $20.
He says he will pay whoever back at Mikey's tourney, so if you plan to go here and there he's asking if you could help him out.

He might be able to pay some of it that day from the money he makes from MMs.

I'm sure I'll see Doc at another tournament. Tell him I can cover him. HE OWES ME BIG TIME!

Top Bottom