• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Ultimate's Signature Icons Thread

D

Deleted member

Another update:
I added sub-categories for each of the represented third-party companies, with the icons of third-party characters put in their respective company.

D

Deleted member

I take the occasion to bump this thread to ask if one icon creator could please fulfill these requests of mine?
Requesting icons for the following Xenoblade characters:
From Xenoblade X

From Xenoblade 2
In addition to the requests I made above, I'd also like to requests icons of more Xenoblade characters:

Electra from Xenoblade 2:
Finch from Xenoblade 2:
And Celica from Xenoblade X:
And Brighid from Xenoblade 2:

Cetus

Smash Apprentice
eyyy... we takin' requests?

Oceana from Endless Ocean would be dandy. So would Dillon from Rolling Western.
'N also, how does one get those bigger Smash Ultimate icons that I'm seeing? Ones with the white background with the striation design made by N3ON.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Please I want to request Sophitia Alexandra. Here is the picture.

Exterior line gold, interior line blue please.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I 'd like to request a SSBU Terry Bogard signature:

terryportrait.png

terrybackground.png

For the background pic, the city in the background should be the main focus. If you can avoid having the one street lamp in the pic that would be great, though if you can't that's fine. You can flip the background pic if needed to have more space for Terry.

Interior and exterior red boxes please.

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
Could a Chill lad/ladette do one for Cooking Mama please ?
cookingmamamain-770x514.png
Thanks Dudes

Last edited:

Girnee

Smash Cadet
Could I request one of Amaterasu from Okami?

Last edited:

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Can someone make a SSBU sig icon for Lloyd Irving, assuming one hasn't been made yet?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Thank you Gimj this looks awesome.

-----

I would like to make just one more request if possible, a Kyo Kusanagi SSBU signature:

Main focus should be the building with the words SNK in the background (avoid adding the girls if possible). This was the only good pic of the background I could find though I don't want it to be animated.

Interior and exterior boxes should be white.

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
@Final Smash Gamer I got it.

View attachment 157306
S SSBCandidates

View attachment 157316
Sari Sari

View attachment 157308
T The Prankster 16

View attachment 157309
Brindor Brindor

View attachment 157310
Girnee Girnee

View attachment 157312
RileyXY1 RileyXY1

View attachment 157318
Super Flygon Super Flygon

View attachment 157314
Awegamer2015 Awegamer2015

And also a personal one that I totally forgot was my favorite Kirby character:
View attachment 157361

Remember to check the first page of this thread before requesting characters. Some characters like Lloyd Irving have already been made(found out midway into doing it :x).
Thanks! I was completely unaware that one had already been made for Lloyd Irving. Thanks for making a new one though!

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Wow, I've avoided Smashboards like the plague for a couple months. I started a crazy job that has me working 5-7 days a week, and I haven't even had much time to be around to talk about the Direct.

Anyways, I'm going to try to pay closer attention to this thread specifically because I enjoy making these icons. I am also opening the possibility of making similar profile pictures as my own if someone is interested, and can even do smartphone backgrounds in a similar style. Feel free to slide in my DM's.

Tl;dr: I'll try to be around to make icons and other art similar to my pfp by request. Prolly DM me for anything that isn't a sig icon, and please understand if it takes a little bit for me to get to your requests. I'm working a ton right now :p

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Bradli Wartooth Bradli Wartooth (or anyone else who makes icons), I'd like to make two requests for SSBU icons:

1. Princess Hilda

Both boxes should be purple. Background should mainly be the castle though try to avoid the green leaves on the top of the background.

-----

2. Kyo Kusanagi

Main focus should be the building with the words SNK in the background (avoid adding the girls if possible). This was the only good pic of the background I could find though I don't want it to be animated.

-----

For both icons, their names should be on the top right while SSBU should be on the bottom right. No Smash logo please.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Bradli Wartooth Bradli Wartooth (or anyone else who makes icons), I'd like to make two requests for SSBU icons:

1. Princess Hilda

Both boxes should be purple. Background should mainly be the castle though try to avoid the green leaves on the top of the background.

-----

2. Kyo Kusanagi

-----

For both icons, their names should be on the top right while SSBU should be on the bottom right. No Smash logo please.

I hope you like these!

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir

Just made a couple of my most wanted newcomers. Roll as a Megaman Echo (she was basically that in MvC 1, and was my favorite character to play), and Jack Frost!

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
Bradli Wartooth Bradli Wartooth
Hello I was wondering if you could make a 2B(Nier automata), Tiki(fire emblem), and Glass Joe(punch out) please? if you have the time that is.
Also I'm gonna use that Roll icon if you don't mind lol

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Bradli Wartooth Bradli Wartooth
Hello I was wondering if you could make a 2B(Nier automata), Tiki(fire emblem), and Glass Joe(punch out) please? if you have the time that is.
Also I'm gonna use that Roll icon if you don't mind lol

Enjoy!

EDIT: I also went through and redid all of my Phantom Theives to say SSBU instead of SSB5. Here's those:

Last edited:

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Can someone make one for SSBU with Incineroar? I checked the first post, but the only ones I saw said SSB5 on them.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Can someone make one for SSBU with Incineroar? I checked the first post, but the only ones I saw said SSB5 on them.
Has anyone done Fjorm, King Boo and Charlie yet?

I'd appreciate those!
I'll get on these.

rockerpikmin rockerpikmin , I'm assuming by Charlie, you mean Captain Charlie from Pikmin? Also, I have already made icons using the chibis from Feh, did you want Fjorm to be chibi art or regular art?

Here's these for now:

Last edited:

rockerpikmin

Smash Apprentice
I'll get on these.

rockerpikmin rockerpikmin , I'm assuming by Charlie, you mean Captain Charlie from Pikmin? Also, I have already made icons using the chibis from Feh, did you want Fjorm to be chibi art or regular art?

Here's these for now:

These are perfect!

Yes, I mean Captain Charlie from Pikmin 3.

Thanks.

EDIT: Actually, have you considered making Fjorm's text black?

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Bradli Wartooth Bradli Wartooth Would you be able to make another Kyo Kusanagi signature for me? You did a great job on the last one though I overlooked the fact that Kyo's white jacket would blend in with the background (complete goof on my part):

Name should be just Kyo (without Kusanagi) on the top right with SSBU on the bottom right. Try to get in as much of the SNK building as you can (if you can't get it in it's fine). No Smash logo please.

Both boxes should be reddish orange.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Bradli Wartooth Bradli Wartooth Would you be able to make another Kyo Kusanagi signature for me? You did a great job on the last one though I overlooked the fact that Kyo's white jacket would blend in with the background (complete goof on my part):

Name should be just Kyo (without Kusanagi) on the top right with SSBU on the bottom right. Try to get in as much of the SNK building as you can (if you can't get it in it's fine). No Smash logo please.

Both boxes should be reddish orange.

How's this? :)

Top Bottom