• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Ultimate's Signature Icons Thread

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If you arn't busy, May i get one for Midna? You may already have one and i didn't see it, though, if that's the case, sorry.

Edit: Nevermind, found one.

Last edited:

ThyCheshireCat

Smash Apprentice
The Former British Empire of great Britain.
I've noticed the majority of them are now just replaced with crossed out images of a lake, have the majority of these been hosted on a site that deletes them after a while, or is the problem due to other means, i would likely like to see this fixed in the future as i can't neatly show a lot of my Smash switch wants without having one of these beauties .for them (Luckily none of the ones i currently used are busted, but characters i do support have their icons busted so i can't rly use them,)
PS gotta thank y'all for making all these, they're great.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
If anyone could put together/recover one for Lyn and Tails for me, that'd be great. They're the only two I wasn't able to salvage.

And in terms of new ones, Neku Sakuraba would be great to have too.
Neku.png

Scramble_Crossing_02.jpg

Last edited:

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
I've noticed the majority of them are now just replaced with crossed out images of a lake, have the majority of these been hosted on a site that deletes them after a while, or is the problem due to other means, i would likely like to see this fixed in the future as i can't neatly show a lot of my Smash switch wants without having one of these beauties .for them (Luckily none of the ones i currently used are busted, but characters i do support have their icons busted so i can't rly use them,)
PS gotta thank y'all for making all these, they're great.
Same for me. At first I thought they just didn't load on my end. It's strange, because some that are broken in the OP actually appear fine in later posts.

ThyCheshireCat

Smash Apprentice
Yea it's pretty weird but i'm sure the Staff will fix it as soon as possible, I put my faith in them and hope they can fix it as son as possible

As for requests, Incineroar, Adeleine and a joke Escargoon one would be nice.

But yea i hope these can be fixed in the future!

Last edited:

Nani?

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4613-7779-1616
Switch FC
SW 2020-9361-5549
Yea it's pretty weird but i'm sure the Staff will fix it as soon as possible, I put my faith in them and hope they can fix it as son as possible

If anyone could put together/recover one for Lyn and Tails for me, that'd be great. They're the only two I wasn't able to salvage.

If I do it in a bit of a different style and use 3D models, would it still "count" as a support icon? If so, I can do Adeline and Lyn. (Also, if I can get the format, I can use the same format with 3D models.)

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
If I do it in a bit of a different style and use 3D models, would it still "count" as a support icon? If so, I can do Adeline and Lyn. (Also, if I can get the format, I can use the same format with 3D models.)
I don't see why not, let me see what you come up with.

ThyCheshireCat

Smash Apprentice
I'll be alright with it, as long as i get an Adeleine support icon i'll be more than happy, although i'd prefer the standard format anything will be fine.

Nani?

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4613-7779-1616
Switch FC
SW 2020-9361-5549
I'll be alright with it, as long as i get an Adeleine support icon i'll be more than happy, although i'd prefer the standard format anything will be fine.
If I could get the standard format, I would use it, but I don't know how, so for now, I'm going for a custom one. Don't worry, though. It'll look similar. Working on Lyn first, by the way.

Last edited:

Nani?

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4613-7779-1616
Switch FC
SW 2020-9361-5549

Alright, I'm gonna be frank here and say that I absolutely hate this. The model for Lyn is ripped from Smash 3DS, and apparently, her model is a little cruddy, to say the least. I can't move the individual fingers, and I can't change her expression. Anyways, long story short, I am not happy with this. Also, I just now realized it's huge. o_o Is there a way I can fix that? Anyways, sorry for the disappointment.. I'll try to do better next time.

Last edited:

Nani?

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4613-7779-1616
Switch FC
SW 2020-9361-5549

Here you go. Still working on a way to shrink it.

I hope you this it! Sorry if it's not up to your standards. I'm somewhat new to this.

Last edited:

ThyCheshireCat

Smash Apprentice
Here you go. Still working on a way to shrink it.

I hope you this it! Sorry if it's not up to your standards. I'm somewhat new to this.
I'll be able to do the rest of the stuff that i want myself, if i shrink the image down and add the coloured borders i should be able to make it fit the style enough. Thanks for doing this for me tho.

Nani?

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4613-7779-1616
Switch FC
SW 2020-9361-5549
I'll be able to do the rest of the stuff that i want myself, if i shrink the image down and add the coloured borders i should be able to make it fit the style enough. Thanks for doing this for me tho.
Great! I hope you enjoy. :p Can you show me the finished product?

(Also, two quick questions. Where can I make these and I'm debating whether I should continue to make them using 3D models or not. What do you think?)

Last edited:

ThyCheshireCat

Smash Apprentice
Great! I hope you enjoy. :p Can you show me the finished product?

(Also, two quick questions. Where can I make these and I'm debating whether I should continue to make them using 3D models or not. What do you think?)
Done it, you can see the shrunk version with the added stripes in my signature!

If i was you I'd just take your modelled renders and put them in MS paint, add the stripes on the border, and upload them to imgur. (and yes continue with using 3D Models.)

Nani?

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4613-7779-1616
Switch FC
SW 2020-9361-5549
Done it, you can see the shrunk version with the added stripes in my signature!

If i was you I'd just take your modelled renders and put them in MS paint, add the stripes on the border, and upload them to imgur. (and yes continue with using 3D Models.)
Thanks. :p Actually funny fact, to get the letters working right, I actually have to put them all at different distances. It's kinda weird. xD Also, I can't actually see your signature...?

Last edited:

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
requesting adventure mode, Marshal (the old one doesn't work for me) and Grant Kirkhope's music

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
I guess the images getting deletd worked out, since now we'll have to change every "5" to a "U".
Anyway, I have a request, could someone make a "All Veterans" and/or "No Cuts" icon using part of this image?
I was actually gonna request this earlier, but I couldn't think of an image to use for it. (And I didn't expect it to actually happen!)

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord

Edit: So I have had quite a handful of people message me saying that some of my icons appear broken. For me, they don't work on the OP but in my archive [Icon Archive] they appear just fine. I don't know if that's the case for everyone, but if you find that some of my images aren't working on the main archive, just use the link that I previously provided. Just wanted to clear that up. And if anyone has any more trouble accessing some of the icons, let me know and I'll try to figure it out!

Last edited:

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114

Edit: So I have had quite a handful of people message me saying that some of my icons appear broken. For me, they don't work on the OP but in my archive [Icon Archive] they appear just fine. I don't know if that's the case for everyone, but if you find that some of my images aren't working on the main archive, just use the link that I previously provided. Just wanted to clear that up. And if anyone has any more trouble accessing some of the icons, let me know and I'll try to figure it out!
Marshal from Rhythm Heaven?

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Can someone make signature icons for Captain Toad, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Decidueye, Bandana Waddle Dee, Spring-Man and Simon Belmont (blonde hair) for SSBU?

Unfortunately, a lot of icons created understandably have SSB5 on them. I'd prefer them with SSBU written.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
Can someone make signature icons for Captain Toad, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Decidueye, Bandana Waddle Dee, Spring-Man and Simon Belmont (blonde hair) for SSBU?

Unfortunately, a lot of icons created understandably have SSB5 on them. I'd prefer them with SSBU written.
Here's the ones you asked for plus a few more, I'll probably do more of these later

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Would ask a little something vaanrose vaanrose ? Isn't something I would need... but it would be neat :D

Would you change the text from the Micaiah's title that says "SSB5" to "SSBU"?

This one.

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman
@Final Smash Gamer The Op has a big update due :/

Neku signature idea is cool.

Would a Tethu sig be possible. And maybe a Dillon sig using his most recent art style. I've got to replace my Tingle sigs since
Actual Spoiler
he is a stage hazard

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I know a couple are already available but I would like all of the characters in my signature to have updated icons with the new title before I update all of them, if anyone felt like doing that it would be greatly appreciated.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Is there anyone who can do up a few icon requests?

I would like SSBU versions of Giegue, Linkle, Satebo & Parabo, and Agumon.
Would it be possible to make a new siggy for Linkle, with her 3D render?
And change "Giygas" to Giegue?

Also would it be possible to have SSBU versions of Chrom, Impa, Dixie, and Isabelle but with an epsilon symbol ϵ next to their name?
(No offense to people who want them as fully playable - I just predict that they may be echos and want my sig to reflect that. Obliviously fully playable is the best result.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The OP has finally been updated.

I added all the new icons and deleted all those that have gotten invalidated since the last update of Smashboards, thus I ask for sam☆jam sam☆jam if they can reupload their icons in a proper format?

And I also ask smash puffle smash puffle where that Sensei character comes from?

Top Bottom