• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Ultimate's Signature Icons Thread

max_0888

Smash Cadet
Hello!
My most wanted are:
Celes Chere, Terra Branford, Mallow (if someone could please create them hehe, thanks in advance)

Geno, Dixie Kong, Tails and Captain Toad

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
Bradli Wartooth Bradli Wartooth
Hello I was wondering if you could make one for skull kid that use's this picture
The image isn't showing for some reason, but the picture of skull kid where he's holding his hand in front of his face, thanks!

Last edited:

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
Gonna be a greedy boy and ask if someone could do one of Master Hand for me

Masterhand.jpg

Thanks lads

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I'd like to make yet another request:

Character name: Iori

Iori on the top right and SSBU on the bottom right. For the background try to get the pipes below the bright yellow area. No smash ball, red boxes please.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
I'd like to make yet another request:

Character name: Iori

Iori on the top right and SSBU on the bottom right. For the background try to get the pipes below the bright yellow area. No smash ball, red boxes please.
Iori.png

Here you go!

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
uhhh did something happen to a LOT of signature icons? I get a lot of "missing image" errors…

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
uhhh did something happen to a LOT of signature icons? I get a lot of "missing image" errors…
Hmm. I see some of mine in the OP have become broken... Imgur was having a meltdown earlier (I'm not really sure what it was all about, I didn't have time to look into it) so that might have to do with it? When I tried to upload my most recent icon request to Imgur, it just didn't work and the majority of my images wouldn't load. However, it seems fine now, but now all these images are broken. I can't personally tell if it's due to the Imgur issue or something Smashboards related.

Warchamp7 Warchamp7 Any idea what happened to all the now-broken images?

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Hmm. I see some of mine in the OP have become broken... Imgur was having a meltdown earlier (I'm not really sure what it was all about, I didn't have time to look into it) so that might have to do with it? When I tried to upload my most recent icon request to Imgur, it just didn't work and the majority of my images wouldn't load. However, it seems fine now, but now all these images are broken. I can't personally tell if it's due to the Imgur issue or something Smashboards related.

Warchamp7 Warchamp7 Any idea what happened to all the now-broken images?
If Imgur had a meltdown Smashboards might have cached the broken images, they'll fix themselves when the site updates the cache

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
holy smokes, that's a lot of icons for missing-image.png! Who would've thought they'd be as much of a highly-requested character as they are?

One a more serious note, Is there a website you folks go to to make these icons?

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
holy smokes, that's a lot of icons for missing-image.png! Who would've thought they'd be as much of a highly-requested character as they are?

One a more serious note, Is there a website you folks go to to make these icons?
I personally use Photoshop. Others may be using GIMP or some other software.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
so wait, they're all uniquely made? Damn, that's impressive.
The secret to speeding these things up is saving an alphabet as seperate and any regularly used symbols as individual .psd files so you don't have to spend forever rewriting them. It only takes me about 5-10 minutes to make one once I find the proper images.

EDIT:

To shake things up, I made some different sig icons using confirmed fighters' official renders in a tall icon rather than a wide one. Not sure if these are actually wanted here, or wanted at all! But I threw a few together as an example, let me know if I should make the rest of the cast.

Last edited:

Geassguy

Smash Journeyman
Some great characters already represented so far, but needs Black Knight from Fire Emblem (a much needed villain and perfect Ike echo) if someone were to be so cool.

EDIT: Chosen Undead from Dark Souls is also missing from my signature and I'd love to change that please and thanks.

Last edited:

ShadowYoshi04

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-9785-8173
Can someone make one of the main character from the first Fossil Fighters game and HK-47 from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic? Thank you in advance!

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Can someone do 9-volt, reckless wii remote safety man, and Patrick Star

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
Could some one make one for Ravio,The Deku Princess, Saria and Paya from botw?

Last edited:
Top Bottom