• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros: Mugen Brawl - A Brawl With Them All

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Jet Diddy, or some derivative, would be a good candidate for the next poll.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ijaymfwtyqz/JetDiddy.pac

Unfortunately, he's kind of broken right now on account of his Down-B, which is, unfortunately, his most fun and unique move. Someone suggested making it put him into free-fall, but I'd prefer to do pretty much anything else besides that, even if that means taking away most of its hitboxes and returning his total jump count to 2. Spinning in the air repeatedly is SO much fun! And it's not like you can do it too many times anyway, since it brings him lower when he uses it. Any ideas?

Ehic

Smash Cadet
What ideas are there for Diddy Kong? I will make the poll once this one is done.
Jet Diddy
Dixie Kong
Heartless Diddy
Any one else?

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Heartless diddy imo

Ganondorf should be Akuma. Really isnt a huge stretch, his up+b tip already shoryukens. His aerial wizard kick is kinda like his qcb+k. Um. Give him a projectile :D

Annnd..um...oh, you could change how his side+b works, make it just move him around like Akuma's little shadow illusion trick. It might end up being campily broken, but Metaknight's dimension cape isnt (when not used as an infinite)

Akumadorf FTW. I have the texture.

hawtie

Smash Rookie
i highly, and i mean highly, recommend WarFare Diddy.

I do not take credit for this:
http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=3026.0

He is pretty sweet. However, his down b is broken. Otherwise its a great character.
the down b creates an invincible (and can be held) self destruct without hurting yourself.

Highlights:
Forward + B = Throws his jets (this is an amazing move)
he has many others to list. Check the thread!

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Mmm... I wanted to like him, I really did. The problem is... He just feels really clunky. An uncontrollable side-B, a broken and weird-looking down-B, a B neutral that is supposedly a flamethrower but the flames just appear instantly and aren't even connected to the gun... The only thing I like is that he has his gun out all the time, and many of his non-special moves look great.

You know what? I think I'll try combining Warfare's normal moves and physics with Jet's specials (maybe put in an improved flamethrower as well) and see how it comes out.

hawtie

Smash Rookie
would be sweet.

i really like the jet idea because its unique and cannot be really imitated by other characters.

The last thing you want is to have all the characters play the same.
So this weird jet feel may be good to some, not so good to others. (as is yoshi is normal brawl is lame to some people and the only character another know's how to play).

but yeah, a combination would be pretty cool.

Top Bottom