• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Direct on April 8th, 3pm PST!!

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Holy Santa Christ!
39 Minutes. My Body was not ready for THAT!!

That Hype man, that Hype is killing me!!

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
Alright, got the youtube stream on full screen on my TV and checking the forums on my monitor to not miss a thing.

Hoping Shulk is shown, and if not, oh well, I'm sure we'll see other cool characters and much more cool things! No matter what, I'm optimistic that the outcomes will be good even if all of my most wanted characters are not even in the game!

Woohoo, 15 more minutes guys!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Gosh I leave ya alone for 5 mins and I get see two more pages of
  • "...body...ready..."
  • HHHHNNNNNNNNNGH
  • numbers
  • HYPE!??!??
The hype is true. Is positively real. Just in case anyone had any doubts.
15 mins remain.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
14 minutes!

EDIT: Some people are a minute behind me.. *Smirks*

Last edited:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Myself and a few friends decided to gather together to eat some food and watch this direct. Knowing now that it is a good 40 minutes just adds to the occasion. Very reminiscent of the pre-Brawl days. Let's go, community!

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm officially in a state of zen. I have been training for this moment. Good luck, fellow Smashians.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
What a long, strange, 4-day trip it's been. First the hashtags reigned supreme, then the fury of the Ridley wars tore us apart, then we were re-united in our hared of Mii. Now, the time of reckoning is at hand. See you on the other side, can't wait to get it started. THE HYPE IS REAL! LONG LIVE SM4SH!!

Top Bottom