• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Brawl Stuff

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
11. Utilt has more horizontal range
12. More grab range (if he had better grab range in melee then he would fly up the tiers...)
13. Make Ness look more like a real person (more how he looked like in ssb64 instead of in Melee) instead of a freakish boy with a large tumor for his head.
14. Mix new pkt with old pkt2 (except it's still easy to sweetspot).
Aww, poor tumor boy. I always feel like the artwork for Ness is subpar. But that could just be because I am an artist myself. :)

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
In Smash Bros, all artwork is kept faithful to the original artists'. Ness will probably only get a graphical overhaul while still keeping the big head like Itoi drew him.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace

correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the snow man song is NOT from mother 3, so does this give any more signs?

dan smith

Smash Champion
Although extremely shallow...the fact that Snowman is in Brawl...a song not from Mother 3...does point towards Ness' inclusion. It's actually some of the only good evidence I've ever seen.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
Something I want to point out is that Lucas is the ONLY newcomer on the site whose Specials has yet to be revealed(Unless you count rope snake). Before anyone brings it up, Metaknight's S. moves were revealed by a How-to-Play update.

Sakurai is mindgaming all of us by not revealing Lucas's S. moves. A deliberate tactic to keep us in suspense.

*sigh* If only Ness's profile or Lucas's S. moves were officially revealed...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Yeah the tea table kinda confirms Ness is going to be using teleport to enter. Now I don't have to worry so much anymore.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
they're not gonna announce ness.

you know why?

cuz he's an unlockable character again!!!

I believe that they're only announcing characters from the starting character roster.

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
they're not gonna announce ness.

you know why?

cuz he's an unlockable character again!!!

I believe that they're only announcing characters from the starting character roster.
That is a possibility. Would that mean they are making all former unlockables (64), unlockables again?

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
He doesnt even have the same physical moves we all know and love. No more bat. No more yo-yo. No more JOY IN LIFE.

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Earthbound fans are the reason the game has any recognition in the US. Overall I'm fine with a Japanese only character stepping into the realm of Smash, hell it's their game. But I'm opposed to removing a character that is known and loved by people who will also play and buy the game. Almost feels like Nintendo was just like, "Meh Earthbound was just some crap we threw to the Americans, we have the good stuff over here."

I guess it is just my disappointment that Ness is (most likely) gone, but I feel ripped off.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
so they took Ness' moves and gave them to a new character.....get this...they gave this character LONGER GRAB RANGE and an ALTERNATE FORM OF RECOVERY.....i believe we in the business call that BROKEN TOP TIER

also: PK THUNDER CONFIRMED

PK Thunder seems to have a lnnger tail....slightly....oh and based on how floaty everyone is in brawl...if pk thunder moves even SLIGHTLY faster then it will be complete ****

Blackadder

Smash Master
...which would make Lucas a high tier, which would make up for Ness being so crap in Melee.

I can't say I'm worried about Ness not being in, as Lucas seems to be better than he was anyways.
Hell, I may even TRY the kid.

*Gasp*

indie_dave

Smash Ace
has anyone else noticed:
lucas uair looks like space animal uair
hexagons...........

bair kinda looks like ness' but wtheck it meteor smashes?
and moar hexagon....it's like a shinespike

qq

Top Bottom