• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros Brawl Stuff

Levitas

the moon
lol, go to starmen.net for that kind of action.

Edit: that music is awesome. It also feels somewhat nostalgic

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Post link now. The Kraken Music is OK... If it wasn't the same thing for like 30 secs then I'd like it. It needs more variety.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
the Kaos remix is on Starmen.net's Rock Candy Album. Go to their site and download it to see for yourself. Kaos is on the second or third album, but there's lots of other neat stuff too.

And all techno is repetitive, Kraken has okay variety, it randomly throws in(or takes out) some different instruments which makes it bearable, compared to a large amount of techno. At least in my opinion.

Levitas

the moon
lol, it does a fair amount of layering and cross-fading to prevent it from being too repetitive. Really, I like the way that it ends, though. Really captures what the krakens are (at least to me) in EB.

And I just checked, it's on Rock Candy 1. In my opinion, Bound Together was a better project overall, but Rock Candy has a few really good tracks.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I died the first time I fought him... I avoid them like the plague in Magicant cuz I'm always severly underleveled.

Levitas

the moon
lol, I did the dungeons in the wrong order in my first run through, so I escaped death by a hair when fighting the kraken. I had missed like 2 sanctuaries that I should have had by then lol. But yeah, krakens aren't especially hard any of the three times you see their varients. Especially if you still have the franklin badge.

Levitas

the moon
lol, who's johning? I beat him, didn't I? Do a low level run through and say that again, though.

Edit: never mind, the bottle rockets own him.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I am doing a low level run through. Fighting no random encounters, only bosses and event battles. W/O Multi Bottle Rockets or Easy money glitches.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
YOU WIN!!!!

Gained 433,970 exp. points.

I guess that just ruined your low level run.

I'm hosting a brawl tourney the day it comes out for all Nesses.

Wardub

Smash Cadet
i really hope online is decent and not just no lag, but with friend codes it could get hard to play tournaments

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
hey guys i think its about time i told u all that i retired my ness....sorry for the let down, but he is just too hard to use good in tournaments. I hope my new main is confirmed for Brawl soon or i might kill myself.

Oh btw I main PK Thunder now.

Levitas

the moon
Simna, maining a move that can be cancelled by many moves or simply by getting hit isn't advisable. How are you going to manage to take stocks off with only the tailwhip before you expire and go to a new stock? lol. And hey, whatever. Personally, I only use Ness in a bracket if I fourstock the guy. Then I attempt to yyg when I get them down to one stock. Last tourney, I actually pulled a yyg on the other guy's counterpick of corneria (not very tourney experienced, let me tell you). Don't tell, but I main Marth.

However, your ness does a lot of things that mine really won't ever do. Namely win against good people ever.

Also, if DJC stays in for Ness in brawl, that will be a huge mobility advantage. I've heard conflicting reports about whether Peach can DJC, and I know Yoshi can't, but if Ness can, he'l have the closest thing to wavedashing in the game, in addition to a mobility advantage in the air. Of course this new wavedash would be jump, doublejump cancelling while the DJ is still going down and forward with an airdodge, waveland.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Well, if what Gimpyfish says is true, some moves that have forward momentum in the air will keep that momentum if they're still going as you touch the ground, resulting in a sort of waveland. If Ness has his DjC and manages to get a move with such momentum, he could become God Tier. Also, does anyone else think Meta Knight is going to be broken? He's a ****ing floaty Marth. And I so called that as soon as he was announced.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
is there some inside joke that i don't see?

"I main pk thunder now"

Did you really drop ness simna?

@ ademisk, I think he's gonna be pretty high tier also.

SONIC IS A BROKEN MOTHA ****A!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Well, if what Gimpyfish says is true, some moves that have forward momentum in the air will keep that momentum if they're still going as you touch the ground, resulting in a sort of waveland. If Ness has his DjC and manages to get a move with such momentum, he could become God Tier. Also, does anyone else think Meta Knight is going to be broken? He's a ****ing floaty Marth. And I so called that as soon as he was announced.
Naw Timmy said that MK is a Kirby clone with disjointed hitboxes (except for his f-tilt, bair, and dair). Look how broken Kirby is... All he has is a really good recovery and range. Apparently he has ko'ing problems and is really light...

Ademisk

Smash Champion
He makes me think more of a Jigglypuff with long range and disjointed hitboxes. I can just imagine people floatily destroying people off the stage.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
it's good
cuz in FF7 when your health is all in 7's, then you go on a killing spree and your name turns to pretty colors.

You basically attack 77 times or something like that.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Does anyone else think that with the new charging specials, Ness can charge his up-b so that it doesn't come out and he goes directly into pkt2?

Top Bottom