• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros at Niko's Returns! March 14, 2009. (SBaN #8!)

Miller

Smash Lord
Max our set was retartedly epic again, from the Claptraps.... to the epic laser DI ( I think I yelled out "NOO!" dramatically too) .... and the fact that we got hit by ALL the hazards on Halberd lol.
**** nate, that was some epic laser DI though, I thought you were finished for sure

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
Yo, to anyone I played, I was the wolf player with a scar on my face. Good **** everyone, especially mah homies Sliq and Artery Clogger.

Melee>>>>>>>Brawl, don't deny

J.L

Smash Ace
oh yeaa shouts to artery clogger.

I still rmb playing you at transcanada tournament, Marth vs Doc.

man what a name... artery clogger... i couldnt forget that one. lol

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
oh yeaa shouts to artery clogger.

I still rmb playing you at transcanada tournament, Marth vs Doc.

man what a name... artery clogger... i couldnt forget that one. lol
JL, I never played you last night, but i went to transcanada too. Maybe I played you there :p lol. Who did you main?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Good **** everyone! Awesome turnout

Miller. LOL WE DIDN'T GET LAST IN DOUBLES. Lol @ everyone who was calling Sliq, Sleek. I can still here the blind swinging of MKs sword in my head, and his tornado .__.

Next Smashfest I hope to see more MKs.

K

koka

Nice tournament Niko, thanks for hosting it, it was a lot of fun. It was great seeing everyone, and meeting the new people who came. I'm thinking about laying off going to tournaments for a while, but if anyone wants to talk until then you can add me at kanterstrajk@hotmail.com. I'd do shout outs, but I don't wanna leave anyone out and I know I will. Congrats to the winners, I'll seeya later guys.

Sliq

Smash Master
When I'm in Canada, I'll always be Sleeq, in mind, body, and spirit.

Conk

Smash Cadet
BTW, does anyone know the full name of that one guy who was walking around with a camcorder? He said he'd upload the vid to Facebook when he's done, and I wanna see it.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Niiice tourny Niko i think i'll bring a different T.V for next time unless we all get "juiced" up before we play lol

hope I showed some potential for Falcon in brawl

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
MDK if you use the multi-uploader on youtube you could have probably had most of the vids up by now :p.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Conk, its Mickey Beaudry

Just a little observation:

Max \\ Percon // Tourney Yesterday says:
We'll play Mario Kart, and since I know how to Snake, I'll win every match
Kevin says:
wow
Kevin says:
so snake is top tier in both games

MDK00

Smash Ace
MDK if you use the multi-uploader on youtube you could have probably had most of the vids up by now :p.
shhh easy fiend the vids will be up soon enuff, i need to use my laptop for other things like online play and download stuff.

but yeah it will get uploaded all by 2morro mornin...

miller stop harassin me about the vids

Niko_K

Smash Master
I established this at the tournament.

MeDaKnight

yknow, thats how black people pronounce it.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
I want to harass you to.
Vids now betch

BTW

Tournament Results (by height)
Code:
1. Devin Daoust
2. Runawayfire
Good luck next time, practice lots

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol MDK stands for whatever u want it to mean...
so far i've heard...
Midnight Darkness Killer
Murder Death Kill

but MeDaKnight works so nicely, ima add dat to the list

casuals and pools are up (not that they are important to most of u) singles shud all be up by 2morro morning and dbls will come much later,

harass me and die

i think i got at least 13 PMs on smash boards and about 8 on youtube askin when the vids will be up and to use multi-loader lol. jus to make things clear yes i am usin multi loader. but sometimes i stop uploadin because i need my full connection to play my online games lol

cant forget miller harassin me on msn too =S
im workin on it

oh yah jus to be an a$$hole im watchin all the epicness all over again jeez! only in niagara hahaha

anyone remember triple thunder by mysta's pickachu?!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I dont wanna

jokes... i think me niko and max are gettng a ride with chawbaw, you guys are on your own. try to convince rob to go, but he probably knows hes gonna lose and wont go
Kev I just spent 6 hours getting my *** kicked in boot man, but I have no problem kicking yer sorry *** out of another tournament or IRL:chuckle:

Shout outs I guess

Niagara

Kev: Just to point out how I owned you. Good work though man, you definately weren't a pushover... until I stopped sandbagging MWAH HA HA HA!

Miller: Werd dawg.

Niko: New rule for next tournament. All my matches are postponed till I get food.

Max: Thanks for the lack of a shout out... jerk.

Just about everywhere else

MDK: You are one hell of a loud dude. Loads of fun though. Like yer MK yo and I'll be sure to get my revenge on it later... Skyworld? MM... Deal... oh wait? No?... wuss. Awesome matches dude ^^

Runawayfire: Lucas? Ok cool... dude... I lost... not cool yo! Not cool! Close matches. Lucario + MK + ariels= epic.

JL: Dude, we totally shoulda had more singles. Next time? Sounds good. Congrats on beating Max again :lick:

Mysta: Props for supporting the pokemon tier.

Everyone else (KC, Nate, ect)... werd.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Rob, the person I forget to shout out to is the person I care about the most.... you know that, right?
Pffft, enough with the sweet talk Max. My scars and bruises from thai will heal, but what you did will linger forever. *sobs*... wel not forever, fact I think I stopped caring... but you should still feel bad.

Sliq

Smash Master
I can't wait until teams videos are up. I'm so pumped I just headbutt my own face.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Cant wait for the doubles matches either lol but ya mdk thx a lot for recording, it showed me a lot of stuff I could improve on

Top Bottom