• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. 4 Analysis Videos (Now Not a Forgotten Thread!)

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev
Awesome videos, very easy to watch, unlike 90% of the Super Smash Bros. content on YouTube. Two criticisms I have are minor, but I thought I'd make suggestions anyway. The first is to make the music quieter; it overwhelms your voice at times. The second is that, when speaking, say Smash Brothers, not Smash "Bros".

Regarding your recent character video, I agree on the cuts. I do like all three of the characters, but severely doubt their reappearances, unfortunately. I don't think we'll be reaching 14 new characters, however. I've been under the impression that Sakurai didn't want to emphasise newcomers, and this would mean he wouldn't match any previous title. Exceeding 50 seems improbable to me, and I believe we've seen at least half of the newcomers already. Six more at most, or in other words, twelve total.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I think I missed the new video at first, since the OP still has Ridley in the title. Maybe just rename the OP after your channel or smth?

GREAT video. I think I probably agree with everything you talked about, with only one caveat: 14 newcomers total might be too optimistic. Even so, I feel you picked excellently.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Thanks guys, muchos gracias. I appreciate the constructive criticism. With this topic I feared it taking a turn for the worse, what with the subject being on a controversial topic for many. I think I handled it okay though from what I've gathered

@Swampasaur Many have asked me to do my thoughts on it, and to be honest I really don't want to make a video on it. It would seem boring to edit and all that jazz ( I could do a mini video regarding it, that's certainly up for debate). But I've held since the beginning of the rumor (way back at E3) that it was NOT true. If you read SmashChus posts on them, i mostly agree minus some passive aggressiveness. I'm not convinced by it, as most choices are ones I've had on my prediction rosters for awhile is only hangs on the WFT. But enough on that, I don't want to start this here.

@ Krazy4Krash Krazy4Krash Thanks, I'll fix that up next time, it takes some getting use to to do audio editing and trying to find the right levels for headphone users vs. non-headphone users.

@ Bravetriforcer Bravetriforcer Yeah, I know I know i'd get a lot of crap for those two especially. I feel Snake being cut is something he'd do, unfortunately (if not i'd be SO happy) and I think they'll demote K . Rool to a boss and the kremlings were not so much a hint towards being playable but to a boss appearance.

By the way all; I'm probably not right. Nobody ever is. However I think my approach was the way to go and I'll stick to my guns. I think I'll be right with a few of mine however so that's something i guess.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Gosh, like thanks. I'm seriously only a smasher like everyone else. I just really wanted to contribute to the community creatively too. If I EVER get that amount of views that'd be unreal.

BTW, new video guys :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8w4oN8cCN8
Another great video, but I don't think Ganon has a better chance than Ganondorf simply because of his importance to the franchise. Now while I do think he has a fighting chance after looking at the current slate of Zelda characters, there's the possibility that he could be a stage hazard/boss like Yellow Devil.

People tend to give characters like ROB and Lucas a lot of crap because they either hate them for "taking away their favorite character's slot", or that they somehow believe that they don't have "teh relevunce". I don't believe any of that crap, and I'm absolutely certain that they're both a lock.

It's a good thing that I'm not the only person who thinks K. Rool has a good chance of being a boss character. Unfortunately.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Watched it, only my opinion, you had some good character choices, I wish it had more reasoning and more discussion on the more obscure, but it's a great video nevertheless.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I refuse the gematsu leak because of Chorus Men, Mii, and Pac Man. I don't want any of them in.

Mii: I can understand why but I still don't want them and their obvious Game&Watch move set. Doesn't matter if a character has huge potential(that's sadly some reasoning as to why people think characters should get in Smash ie. Toad, Tingle, Waluigi) it doesn't mean they should get in.

Pac Man: Most iconic character in the world. You can go to Bangledesh or Czechoslovakia and they'll know him. But I don't want him in regardless. In fact, wouldn't it be better to add a different character, since you know, advertising for Pac Man to be more known is like not knowing the existence of water? He's so well known he doesn't even need advertising(this is me wanting Lloyd Irving).

Chorus Men: Sure 3 characters in one is pretty unique... but who are these guys again? They look like generic characters from those 90s cartoons I used to watch. I just don't like how.. easy they are to create? At least Kirby got hats, right? After you make one Chorus Man you can just copy paste it everywhere!!! I just don't want these type of characters in the game.

Super biased I know. But that's how I feel on the subject.

Tackman91

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tackman91
3DS FC
0259-0399-7980
Love your videos! Keep 'em coming!

I'm personally unable to believe in a newcomer's inclusion/exclusion strong enough to argue about it, let alone make a video about it. Still, I always enjoy when others are able to present cohesive arguments.

Palutena is the only one I'm convinced will be in the game (and I don't even believe in the "leak"...) Not only does she make a lot of sense, it also feels like she had countless opportunities to be deconfirmed but somehow always dodged them (not being a background character like Viridi, not being Pit's final smash anymore, and of course the trophy fake out.)

Last edited:

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Regrading K.Rool, you do know that the Kremlings were brought back after 6 years of absence and are finally being acknowledged again, Plus on that note K.Rool is wanted around in the West and the East, So Sakurai is aware of his popularity. Also on the subject of already of Kings (Dedede, and Bowser) being rep in the roster, What about Rosalina she's another princess and people would be like uhh... We already have Peach and Zelda why would we need her (Yes because smash needed more females and what not). But that aside, Good Job on the video and keep up the good work.

Warzenschwein

Smash Journeyman
Overwhelmed by the detailed analysis, comprehensable arguments most people can identify with and a non-annoying commentator who summarizes it all and even gives us plenty of information we might not have had before.

Keep it up, great videos!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Live-commenting the Roster Video:

--That intro music is a remix of one of the New Pork City songs...
--Wolf's low priority within Brawl leads me to view him more pessimistically, but to each his or her own
--Ditto with Jigglypuff
--Ditto with Ike and Lucas...the ability to customize moves especially leads me to "pick on" the latter as a cut candidate
--Snake has as much relevance to Nintendo now as he did in 2005 when he was chosen for Brawl, though I, too, think he's a goner
--I agree with a 50 character final roster, since Sakurai keeps bringing up "50" in reference to "large rosters"
--Miis are happening. But they'll only be unique in the eyes of those with dirt-poor standards. And Hitlers and phalluses certainly will exist offline.
--Palutena is happening, for the bias reason you mentioned.
--Chrom is happening. Personally, I only wish that at least one of the three used a different weapon than a sword.
--Pacman is happening because of Namco.
--Mewtwo is returning, screw "Pokemon reps." I laughed at the Shrek photoshop.
--We've gone over Ridley. I'm remaining pessimistic where he's involved, but we shall see before long.
--Isaac's popularity has always been overstated IMO, what with basically being one of many "new series" reps left over from the Brawl era. I think he'll return to unlockable AT status, much like fellow blond sword-user Saki returned to starter AT status.
--I am sorry to say that you are perpetuating the anti-heavyweight bias I brought up in the Unpopular Opinions thread a few days back, as well as selectively targeting K. Rool with "another fat reptile" instead of, say, Mii with "another avatar," Chrom with "another blue-haired swordsman," Mewtwo with "another floaty ball-shooting Pokemon," etc. I don't think this constitutes a "hate comment," so much as one pointing out where straws are being grasped.
--Glossing over Kremlings being revived in Smash to talk about K. Rool not being in two games and thus incapable of receiving the same fate is meh.
--BAWW ANOTHER MARIO. I would not mind seeing Paper Mario, but I do not expect him.
--What with Ganondorf being the form singled out as needing a revamp, I don't think Ganon will be sought out as the solution to this.
--Nice voice dubs.
--Shulk is happening, probably due to the Operation Rainfall movement, albeit even if he does appear, I don't believe he'll singlehandedly spearhead Xenoblade actually becoming a profitable series. I laughed at the Iwata jab.
--Chorus Men has to be the last 'random slot' based on the Sal leak, which I'd enjoy hearing you discuss in a future video. If you're bent on including a 'random' character instead of one people actually want (i.e. K. Rool), I'd go with them.

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Live-commenting the Roster Video:

--That intro music is a remix of one of the New Pork City songs...
--Wolf's low priority within Brawl leads me to view him more pessimistically, but to each his or her own
--Ditto with Jigglypuff
--Ditto with Ike and Lucas...the ability to customize moves especially leads me to "pick on" the latter as a cut candidate
--Snake has as much relevance to Nintendo now as he did in 2005 when he was chosen for Brawl, though I, too, think he's a goner
--I agree with a 50 character final roster, since Sakurai keeps bringing up "50" in reference to "large rosters"
--Miis are happening. But they'll only be unique in the eyes of those with dirt-poor standards. And Hitlers and phalluses certainly will exist offline.
--Palutena is happening, for the bias reason you mentioned.
--Chrom is happening. Personally, I only wish that at least one of the three used a different weapon than a sword.
--Pacman is happening because of Namco.
--Mewtwo is returning, screw "Pokemon reps." I laughed at the Shrek photoshop.
--We've gone over Ridley. I'm remaining pessimistic where he's involved, but we shall see before long.
--Isaac's popularity has always been overstated IMO, what with basically being one of many "new series" reps left over from the Brawl era. I think he'll return to unlockable AT status, much like fellow blond sword-user Saki returned to starter AT status.
--I am sorry to say that you are perpetuating the anti-heavyweight bias I brought up in the Unpopular Opinions thread a few days back, as well as selectively targeting K. Rool with "another fat reptile" instead of, say, Mii with "another avatar," Chrom with "another blue-haired swordsman," Mewtwo with "another floaty ball-shooting Pokemon," etc. I don't think this constitutes a "hate comment," so much as one pointing out where straws are being grasped.
--Glossing over Kremlings being revived in Smash to talk about K. Rool not being in two games and thus incapable of receiving the same fate is meh.
--BAWW ANOTHER MARIO. I would not mind seeing Paper Mario, but I do not expect him.
--What with Ganondorf being the form singled out as needing a revamp, I don't think Ganon will be sought out as the solution to this.
--Nice voice dubs.
--Shulk is happening, probably due to the Operation Rainfall movement, albeit even if he does appear, I don't believe he'll singlehandedly spearhead Xenoblade actually becoming a profitable series. I laughed at the Iwata jab.
--Chorus Men has to be the last 'random slot' based on the Sal leak, which I'd enjoy hearing you discuss in a future video. If you're bent on including a 'random' character instead of one people actually want (i.e. K. Rool), I'd go with them.

Well, you've cornered me with the bias towards K. Rool. I'd totally have a debate with you on K. Rool because (obviously; and i've been on the boards enough to know) you're the head honcho for his addition. Personally, I do feel like I describe alot of characters short in the video, but if I didn't then the video would be 30+ minutes long and out weeks later. I'm not sure which I'd prefer. But towards K. Rool, I feel he's the "heavily requested character fans wanted but is gonna get the **** end of the stick because Sakurai has to do it to someone." Other reasons for him not being included would deal with the shallow choice of choosing Dixie (akin to Greninja and Rosalina) over him, for the silly relevance of her. And although he's higher priority then, say, Issac, I don't think he'd top choices I'd made previous. And I have an inkling feeling he'll be a boss in some sort of adventure mode/ boss mode just to be the icing on the cake. We'll have to wait and see, that's just my opinion.

EDIT: The intro/ first song is the Drug Store song in Earthbound/Mother 2 :)

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I love the DKC series. DKC was the first game we ever had in our house. I grew up playing the DKC games.

I used to think K.Rool was the way to go, back when Melee and Brawl were coming out. And he still might be the way to go, as far as a DK newcomer. Personally, I feel like it's more important to include Dixie Kong than K. Rool, though. I mean, K. Rool's a cool character. He's an interesting villain. He does a lot of cool stuff. No real personality to speak of, really, but this is DKC we're talking about, here. But would I want to play as him? Probably not if he shows up in his "king" iteration exclusively. Simply just does not interest me. The Kaptain carries around a huge blunderbuss, which is probably off-putting for Nintendo.

Dixie starred in two DKC games, and came back (FINALLY) in Tropical Freeze. She seems like she'd have some interesting potential, combining Diddy's monkey acrobatics with her prehensile helicopter hair. And who wouldn't want a monkey girl who can rock out on electric guitar on the victory screen? Lest we forget, she was also planned for Brawl in some capacity. K.Rool can't klaim that.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Well, you've cornered me with the bias towards K. Rool. I'd totally have a debate with you on K. Rool because (obviously; and i've been on the boards enough to know) you're the head honcho for his addition. Personally, I do feel like I describe alot of characters short in the video, but if I didn't then the video would be 30+ minutes long and out weeks later. I'm not sure which I'd prefer. But towards K. Rool, I feel he's the "heavily requested character fans wanted but is gonna get the **** end of the stick because Sakurai has to do it to someone." Other reasons for him not being included would deal with the shallow choice of choosing Dixie (akin to Greninja and Rosalina) over him, for the silly relevance of her. And although he's higher priority then, say, Issac, I don't think he'd top choices I'd made previous. And I have an inkling feeling he'll be a boss in some sort of adventure mode/ boss mode just to be the icing on the cake. We'll have to wait and see, that's just my opinion.

EDIT: The intro/ first song is the Drug Store song in Earthbound/Mother 2 :)
I'd do a debate, and I think it'd be interesting, since I have never viewed K. Rool in terms of him "competing with" Dixie. I, too, have periods of worry that he'll get overlooked, but with Sakurai concerned, any popular character could meet that fate...except "daddy's little princess" Palutena, to use a phrase. Let me know if you're down and we can try and plan something out.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I'd do a debate, and I think it'd be interesting, since I have never viewed K. Rool in terms of him "competing with" Dixie. I, too, have periods of worry that he'll get overlooked, but with Sakurai concerned, any popular character could meet that fate...except "daddy's little princess" Palutena, to use a phrase. Let me know if you're down and we can try and plan something out.
10/10 would watch

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I watched the new video.. I like the way you talk; but I disagree with a lot of things;.. I can list after; but just for curiosity... did you went for all the threads of support of each character you predicted as a newcomer?... I mean, you seemed that didn't know too much about the characters; as you mentioned about Shulk.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
It'd be interesting for sure.
I watched the new video.. I like the way you talk; but I disagree with a lot of things;.. I can list after; but just for curiosity... did you went for all the threads of support of each character you predicted as a newcomer?... I mean, you seemed that didn't know too much about the characters; as you mentioned about Shulk.
No it's true, i didn't know alot about some characters (mostly Shulk and Issac). I did go to some threads for some ideas, but usually treading there is already welcoming biased opinions so, research of details of characters went to their respective wikis. I didn't go too in depth as a choice, as I didn't want to make the video insanely long, so i opted for concise/not in depth reasoning. If I missed some details on some characters, I do apologize. I think I went over Mii, Palutena, Chrom, Pac, Paper Mario and Mewtwo in enough detail to warrant reason for their character spot/ prediction.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
It'd be interesting for sure.

No it's true, i didn't know alot about some characters (mostly Shulk and Issac). I did go to some threads for some ideas, but usually treading there is already welcoming biased opinions so, research of details of characters went to their respective wikis. I didn't go too in depth as a choice, as I didn't want to make the video insanely long, so i opted for concise/not in depth reasoning. If I missed some details on some characters, I do apologize. I think I went over Mii, Palutena, Chrom, Pac, Paper Mario and Mewtwo in enough detail to warrant reason for their character spot/ prediction.
I actually liked how you knew nothing about Shulk. That way i couldn't get spoiled- i'm playing through Xenoblade currently and moving like a snail through it because MUH MONSTER GRINDIN'

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I actually liked how you knew nothing about Shulk. That way i couldn't get spoiled- i'm playing through Xenoblade currently and moving like a snail through it because MUH MONSTER GRINDIN'
I should totally play that ... except I'm working on Earthbound and Wind Waker currently (and I still didn't beat Tropical Freezes Final Boss! Shame on me)

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I should totally play that ... except I'm working on Earthbound and Wind Waker currently (and I still didn't beat Tropical Freezes Final Boss! Shame on me)
I beat Earthbound a few months ago, so i feel you, man. And Wind Waker i beat when it came out on Gamecube, but i'm going to grab it when MK8 comes out because it's free and i have Pikmin 3 and NSMB U already plus HD makes it look GORGEOUS. I 100% Tropical Freeze but i'm not playing through hard mode- the game was hard enough already...It just bothers me that I want to play Xenoblade more often but I'm weak to my addiction for League of Legends. I-I'm not strong enough...

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I beat Earthbound a few months ago, so i feel you, man. And Wind Waker i beat when it came out on Gamecube, but i'm going to grab it when MK8 comes out because it's free and i have Pikmin 3 and NSMB U already plus HD makes it look GORGEOUS. I 100% Tropical Freeze but i'm not playing through hard mode- the game was hard enough already...It just bothers me that I want to play Xenoblade more often but I'm weak to my addiction for League of Legends. I-I'm not strong enough...
I've beat Wind Waker before (probably twice lol) but I still want to do it again on Wii U, it's so gorgious! And Earthbound is just so relaxing, I played it up until exams and i've left it ever since.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
You got a shout out in the recent Japan Time podcast, good **** man! I hope to produce some solid quality content like yourself in the months to come ;D

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Gosh, like thanks. I'm seriously only a smasher like everyone else. I just really wanted to contribute to the community creatively too. If I EVER get that amount of views that'd be unreal.

BTW, new video guys :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8w4oN8cCN8
Good video.

For ike, and lucas, im not jumping to conclusions of them they could live but still possible for thr boot

I agree with the first 6 newcomer guys (although for pac-man you forgot the part about the S flag being in smash 4, which helps him significantly.)

And im suprised you think dixie will get in over the crocodile king! King k rool got hinted twice, first up shoop tha woops his chances with the kermlings as enemys in smash run, then in the blxing ring arena you can attack the lights and they fall just like diddy did to king k rool in dk64.

Oh yea out of the 5 shulk is the one especially from the picture sakurai took of chroms sword in that music room, thats a massive hint in my opinion.

And for my random character

(I will explain later but)

Duck hunt dog, mach rider, a rythem heaven character.

One of them.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Great video but, like other people here, I do think the whole "this is our community" bit came off as kind of condescending and a bit of a cheap shot. Obviously, there's a lot of characters that have almost nonexistent chances but it felt like you were calling out a lot of fanbases all at once.

D

Deleted member

It's going to be really interesting if BKupa and LackadaisyAlex actually do debate over K. Rool. I'd certainly look forward to that.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Great video but, like other people here, I do think the whole "this is our community" bit came off as kind of condescending and a bit of a cheap shot. Obviously, there's a lot of characters that have almost nonexistent chances but it felt like you were calling out a lot of fanbases all at once.

It was more a joke, sorry if it came off as condescending. It was just to make the point to "Oh damn, there are alot of characters to choose from." I felt what you meant after I recorded it and listened to it but decided to keep it as it was.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Okay guys, in light of these longer videos taking ... urh, longer to make, I've decided to make a sort of sub-series to hold you over for the next larger video, so here it is. I call it "Free-For-All Smash Talks" ... cause it takes two minutes ...

no ...
no ....
okay...

Btw, the next big video will be more laid back, less research on my end. Why? Well because E3 is approaching rapidly and I don't wanna start a video that'll be outdated within 2 weeks with new information, and I sure don't want to finish a video and ,right when I post, new information causes it to be completely useless. So with that, it'll be more on the side of "typical-youtuber-topten-regurgitation" but ... about Smash Bros.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Great video! I think I saw one of my rosters at the start there :laugh:

Also I really like your voice.
Wait that sounds weird...

Last edited:

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
I remember Sakurai saying something about how alt costumes wouldn't change what character you're playing as, so I feel like about half the video ain't happening.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Great video! I think I saw one of my rosters at the start there :laugh:

Also I really like your voice.
Wait that sounds weird...
Nah, it's not, but thanks :D

I remember Sakurai saying something about how alt costumes wouldn't change what character you're playing as, so I feel like about half the video ain't happening.
I never heard him say that :/ Link?

And idk about half, I mean some were out there, but that's because I improv'd for the whole thing (some lines i redid but same principle). I meant they'd have COSTUMES of characters like Olimar wearing a Louie or other captains costumes, same goes for Falcon wearing the same costumes as other F-zero pilots, moreso than just their color palette. Lucina is a stretch for sure, but who knows. I think the Dr. Luigis are fine, and possibly the whole Pichu and Raichu is a possibility. But again, these are all out there, I can see a few happening anyways.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
In 1 month you got 500 subscribers (including me), that is no easy feat. Good job, I really hope to see more. Also you should boost your branding, like having a banner and avatar that represents you as a youtuber and not a cat. I'll try and make some decent pixel art avatars and banners. See if you like them.

Done:

Banner:

Thumbnail/Avatar:

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Omg dude you seriously didn't need to do that! Man you guys have to stop making me feel famous, cause I'm not at all I'm just me :)

And idk, I may change the cat, but that's my cat and I love him and I like how it has nothing to do with video games. Also I've already picked a font for the Relax Alax logo and wanna keep it the same all around. I appreciate the gesture though :)

I'm working on my smashboards signature - somehow it became an Old Spice Ganondorf ad. Smell like POWER.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
The Pichu/Raichu alts seem like the biggest longshots of the "realistic" ones you suggested, due to the characters being different builds/sizes. As for the rest, I don't see why they can't be done. Would love to see Mr. L, Dr. Mario, some Link/T. Link variation, Dry Bowser, etc.

Also, I dig your videos man. Entertaining and engaging!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I'll say that the "this is our community" jab was in good taste. The Smashboards character forum is already a running gag on other websites because there are unironic threads for things like Daitoryo and the Mariners Moose. That's ridiculous to me, and shows that, while we've improved in some areas since Brawl, we've sunken quite far in others. Anyhow, it was self-referential and throwaway, which should be fair game here.

Still working on some material for a K. Rool video, these past few days moving 1,000 cross-country out of college have been quite stressful.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Omg dude you seriously didn't need to do that! Man you guys have to stop making me feel famous, cause I'm not at all I'm just me :)

And idk, I may change the cat, but that's my cat and I love him and I like how it has nothing to do with video games. Also I've already picked a font for the Relax Alax logo and wanna keep it the same all around. I appreciate the gesture though :)

I'm working on my smashboards signature - somehow it became an Old Spice Ganondorf ad. Smell like POWER.
That's to bad, however feel free to use it whenever. I just find it when you have a unifying style that you look more professional, so I just wanted to give you a basic style just until you get a real artist to help you. I understand why you wanted to keep your cat and simple purple banner.

Top Bottom