• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Clearly? No, that can't be said at all and I'd like to hear your explination for otherwise considering the first 3 matches gp listed were between 5 and 12 months ago.
You can't really count our tourney placements either, gp had an easier bracket at bz1 and I had an easier pool in Germany. I don't mind saying were even and tbh no more needs to be said on that because there's not sufficient evidence to show that any 1 of us is better than the other.

:phone:

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
Nah there both clearly the same B.Mack, from the matches i saw they are the same, and results for them are pretty much the same.

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
Well either Calz or if not Myself will be hosting a Smashfest from in between the 27th of May until sometime like the 5th of June, no confirmed dates but it will be in between that time.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
and i go to lanzarotti in mid june , so i need a tourny or some sort before then :p

g.p and mtr are about the same skill level from wot i see when i play both of them

Heartstring

Smash Legend
expo is amazing man, besides its onyl one weekend, so a fest for the week after would be nice. still, my funds are lacking
altho allanah said about having smashers @ alton towers around her b-day ish, which is on expo weekend iirc, so meh, ill see how things unfold

Shadow Tactics

Smash Cadet
ok now that that's out of the way, who's hosting the next smash thingamajigger? i lost my wii sensor bar and some cables so i haven't been able to play brawl since bmacs lol. kinda miss spamming down smash with zss atm =[.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
and i go to lanzarotti in mid june , so i need a tourny or some sort before then :p

g.p and mtr are about the same skill level from wot i see when i play both of them
Lanzarote is epic.

Anyways... I also need to know dates if I'm to be able to stand the possibility of coming (basically if I have money, I can make sure I don't have any appointments/meetings/gym or whatever)

Bear in mind I will want to be playing xbox too. >.>

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lanzarote is epic.

Anyways... I also need to know dates if I'm to be able to stand the possibility of coming (basically if I have money, I can make sure I don't have any appointments/meetings/gym or whatever)

Bear in mind I will want to be playing xbox too. >.>
lol kmac, the last event you said you was busy, then during it you posted you've been playing portal constantly xD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
its okay, i understand, im not hrut at all XD

he just knew that having two kmacs in one town would cause a black hole

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I played Portal 2 on the Tuesday and the Thursday, actually ... you can ask Dopl, because the last time I played it I played co-op with him.

And yes, I was busy. I had a **** ton of doctors appointments and other appointments and meetings and stuff.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I played Portal 2 on the Tuesday and the Thursday, actually ... you can ask Dopl, because the last time I played it I played co-op with him.

And yes, I was busy. I had a **** ton of doctors appointments and other appointments and meetings and stuff.
tournament was over the weekend XD

in reality, you were just working for kmac mobility centre

B.Mack

Smash Ace
my point was more that 14 is clearly a bigger number than 11 and aside from that I'm fairly sure G-P places better at tournaments... just adding to ze evidence.

Darran you're a scrub and you have no right to claim you're better than MTR/GP due to lack of attendance. bitch.

Shadow tactics stop your 6 month lurks and then coming back suddenly

I wont be able to attend any fest until after 6th June. by which point I'll probably try to host something... I'll have my studio in Birmingham by August so I might even host a fest alongside a Birmingham monthly, who knows...

Calzorz

Smash Lord
my point was more that 14 is clearly a bigger number than 11 and aside from that I'm fairly sure G-P places better at tournaments... just adding to ze evidence.

Darran you're a scrub and you have no right to claim you're better than MTR/GP due to lack of attendance. bitch.

Shadow tactics stop your 6 month lurks and then coming back suddenly

I wont be able to attend any fest until after 6th June. by which point I'll probably try to host something... I'll have my studio in Birmingham by August so I might even host a fest alongside a Birmingham monthly, who knows...
14 isnt really a big diffrence to 11 tho thats like saying yea he won 2 sets of grand finals 3-2 = 2 more games won , close but shows reltivly same skill level

and lol yea darren uv been inactive for so long you cant claim to be better than them soz bro :p

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Also bmac as I said earlier, in last tourneys we outplaced each other. I had easier pool in germany and outplaced gp, and he had easier bracket at bz1 and outplaced me

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Actually it's realistic positions, top is unrealistic atm, but aiming for say 5th isn't which means were aiming around shlurps. Shlurps is good, but he also has the problem of being beneath the likes of cal, andy and Keith

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
^yeah what he said, no one said it has to be short term or anything either it's just that you're basically arguing over positions that don't hold a lot of weight.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I beat Slurp at my last tourney. Does that make me better than him? :troll:

I joke. I got annihilated by Dopl so I'm hardly top10 material atm :p

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
I think if they wanna discuss who's better, or who's achieved what etc. I think they should be able to without people making comments they don't wanna hear, jus sayin.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Damn right cal. Kmac, you spam meta, you shud beat shlurps xD no johns
stop losing to me son!!!!!

Oh cal don't foRget, you owe me A Tenner for cards plus however much more if you want any of the others I got.

Oh if there is a fest between 28th and 5th then I can't make it, only date I can get off is the 28th, all the others there's quite a few people off work already and I said I'd work the bank hol a while back and I can't get out of that :/

The Filth

Smash Lord
I don't see how even my inactivity means much when the skill levels are so static.

Literally since I joined there has been maybe a couple of people who haven't placed about where predicted. Mainly Liam placing well recently and perhaps shlurps a while back.

Regardless, it gets a little boring coming here every now and again, only to find about 75% of the time I check this thread people are having super seriousface talks about whos better. I would like to just say that if you think you're better than someone, either prove it, or at least have the decency to not have your *****fit publicly. Save that **** for msn.

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
I can still beat the majority of you guys besides the top 5 whoever that is

Im coming back to the scene next time theres a big tourney and will bring my gf too who will beat the majority of your ***** as well

From the beautiful willz x

Top Bottom