• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boarders Unite!

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Tyfighter-

OMG, your posts seem to be getting funnier and funnier. ROFL!

Anyways, if you come across a Pikachu with a hardcore green bandana on it, it is probably me. On occations though, you will come across Fox with his traditional colors on. In that case, Pikachu is either too tired to fight or just doesn't feel like fighting.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Koskinator-

Yeah, I have a Wii code, but not a Brawl Friend Code. Ask me 8 days from now and I will have your answer to if I have a Brawl Friend Code (If you ever asked that is.)

Do you want it? *runs to room and checks out Wii Menu*

If you want it I will have to get it, don't have it memorized in my head.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
ah ic, i play a defensive sheik, my friend who is really good uses a very aggresive marth but he attacks me too much and i just sidestep dodge half his attacks then grab + down throw + juggle, gotta capitalize on mistakes
I pretty much play adaptively.
I only use characters that have perks like marios cape, ZSS's increased range + stunner....

and who can forget peaches turnips?

:laugh:

I used to use sheik alot too.

aaahhh....good times.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
Crap, I forgot where you find the wii system code. (not friend code or support code)
Who would have the pleasure to enlighten me?
i think when you mail someone..in your addressbook.

not sure, but i remember fiddling around with it at a friends.

wii system code is on the bottom of the wii underneath a scanner bar

that code, is your wii friend code?

o__o?

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Koskinator-

*looking worried*

Wait I thought that you find your Wii-code where your address book is in the little message center.

Please tell me that those two #s are one in the same.

*quickly runs to see if the #s are the same*

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
the code in your address book is your wii friend code, the code underneath your system is the wii system code, you use it on the nintendo website to register your system for extended warranty, i also think its used for tracking purposes

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
@ Koskinator-

*looking worried*

Wait I thought that you find your Wii-code where your address book is in the little message center.

Please tell me that those two #s are one in the same.

*quickly runs to see if the #s are the same*
im confused too.

please kind sir, do enlighten me when you find out.

Foxy

Smash Master
The only concern I had about this kind of idea was that the 'sign language' would be something complicated that would seem stupid to someone who isn't from SWF.

HOWEVER, two crouches is really inconspicuous! I doubt many non-SWF-ers will pick up on it at all. Most probably won't even be paying enough attention to notice two little crouches.

I for one will definitely do this, no matter how little attention it gets here on SWF.

Anyways, the more support this gets, the more people will use it, and the more useful it will be. Doing it makes it better.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
the wii system code isnt related to friend codes at all, their completely different for all who are wondering right now

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
The only concern I had about this kind of idea was that the 'sign language' would be something complicated that would seem stupid to someone who isn't from SWF.

HOWEVER, two crouches is really inconspicuous! I doubt many non-SWF-ers will pick up on it at all. Most probably won't even be paying enough attention to notice two little crouches.

I for one will definitely do this, no matter how little attention it gets here on SWF.

Anyways, the more support this gets, the more people will use it, and the more useful it will be. Doing it makes it better.
yup!

spread it around! i know it will.

and others not knowing it is the point of doing it.

+ 5 sneakyness factor.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
This is gonna be sooooo kick ***........It solves the problem of not having friend codes..... When I get brawl I'll let you guys kno just who and what color ill b just in case we cross paths.

Top Bottom