• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash IV!! October(20TH!!!) Smashing.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I don't think I have the room man, sorry. Can you find another way there? And if you can, would you be able to give knif a ride? Dont u guys live near each other?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i already told knif i'd give him a ride, and because of that my car is full. If I had the room i'd give it to u. If i were u i'd find another way of goin, and if u do find one it would be good if u could take knif as well.

MeisterNeumann

Smash Apprentice
My MM's...

5$-Nicholas.Riddle

3$-shadowtidus99(marth ditto)

5$-Seibrik's YL?

anybody else?

also seibrik i may bring 2 other people besides Colin.,..

if i do can you house them chops?

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
. . . . . . this tourney.

Cuz I know **** well the only CFLers coming to this are Colin and Co.

So, yeah.

I'll get my revenge.

I hope.

Halo 3 has been my life lately.

Also, Blue Dragon is almost better than Smash.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
4588 N. University Drive
Lauderhill, FL 33351

It's a place called Tate's Gaming Satellite. If you live in Davie it isn't that far away. It's probably about 10-15 minutes away from Nova Southeastern University.

MeisterNeumann

Smash Apprentice
well the things i need to know

chops,are you still housing me and colin,if so can you house 2 of my other friends that want to come?

and 2,chops if your going to the gigs can you house us and give us a ride to that as well? lol

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Umm...I could maybe house 1 or 2 people. I'd have to get the okay though, so if you need it, ask me. (Oh, and I'd need real names.)

RapeFalcon

Smash Apprentice
I have college that day, so I'm going to be there late. College ends at 12:00, so I'll be there around 12:30, 1:00...So, if you wanna come then, I can take 4 people. If not, sorry.

Justin i'm not sure but I think me and Andres were going with David, if not then we'll go with you if you can take us

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Ok so here's the deal.

My Car:
1. Me
2. Knif
3. Galeon
4. Sh0ckwave
5. Yellah

NickRiddles Car (To my knowledge)
1. NickRiddle
2. Esam
3. Rexx
4. Andres
5. Ceasar

Riddle, you pick those two up, they are closer, im going out of my way for most of the others, so I think you'd like this setup better.
Let me know if esam is going, i know he's still unsure.
I need to put your tv in my car.

Basically, we need to talk more about this stuff.
As for the housing thing with Cash, if three are commin, one goes to either my house or riddles house, and two to the other. I think I can only house one though, so we'll see.
If any of this has changed let me know.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Okay then...Seibrik, you'll have to pick it up from my house, I won't be home. I hope nobody coming with me wanted to team. -.- Oh, and you should take all of our entrance fees before we go, so you can enter us if Singles starts.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Alright, sounds good. Just see about Rexx sleepin over friday night so I can see if he can help me with the tv. Otherwise i'll come pick it up after i pick up everyone that way one of them can help me. God knows I cant pick that thing up on my own.

And Swil, glad to hear you're comming. Any chance you can bring a tv?

Top Bottom