• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It's Peach.
cAm8ooo beat me to it, but I was thinking that.

Halloween captain, theres no point in changing your guess every post based on one fact. Come on.

But its Peach. =P
Her final Smash, the quote thing, and the Super Mario strikers thing.
What more do you need?!? >_>

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Hate you SBRs and your stupid mindgames....

My guess goes to Peach.

*is probably wrong*.

EDIT: *feels awesome that his logic was kinda right after going back and reading previous posters' comments*

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Just to be the "wrong" guy here, I'll say Ness because in Mother 2, there's a guy who drops in out of nowhere and takes a picture of him every now and then.

Also, I'll make the pointless claim that I was the first to think of this, lol.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
lol @ this hint.

solved before half of smashboards gets to look at it? really? where's OS when you need him?

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
mmm... i thought infzy was helping out on this 1. Surely he didnt need to help on that? Maybe its a future one?

mimic_king

Smash Lord
yeah. in earthbound there was always this guy who would take a picture of you and say now that's one for the scrapbook. it's probably ness.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It can't be that easy. SMRPG is a well known game...I dunno, it can't be that easy xD *repeats*
But Ankoku likes Peach so....

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
yeah. in earthbound there was always this guy who would take a picture of you and say now that's one for the scrapbook. it's probably ness.
In the entire transcript/text dump of Earthbound, scrapbook is never used. The word "scrap" is only used once.
mmm... i thought infzy was helping out on this 1. Surely he didnt need to help on that? Maybe its a future one?
I think infzy was going to be helping OS on his next puzzle.

M@v

Subarashii!
Peach. She says that phrase when Mario and bowser kiss by accident in Super mario RPG.

EDIT: I see other people got it too.

Guess number three: Mario

Bowser's been done, and the real question is what is the subject matter, the "That," of the hint.

Of course, I'm probably gonna eventually go back to guess number two when I found out I was wrong. Again. But until then, I kinda want to be different.

EDIT: Actually, I know it's Mario. Unless in Super Mario RPG, the "THAT's" is capitalized.
THAT is capitalized

M@v

Subarashii!
well...couldn't it be mario, then?
But peach is the one that says it. And the hint is written EXACTLY how she says it. And there is no other indication that it could be mario.

FYI for fun ppl: This happens after you beat booster and rescue peach from him. The final boss in this area? A giant Cake.

>_>. Then peach joins your team, and she is really good actually.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
this one is peach, ankoku is quoting her from super mario rpg, when mario and bowser (or was it booster) kiss at marrymore, she starts laughing and says "now thats one for the scrapbook"

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
o_o

Well.

This hint was...interesting...

So yeah, I guess Peach. :/

The rest of the thread will now be spent talking about how awesome Geno is.

GO.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
this one is peach, ankoku is quoting her from super mario rpg, when mario and bowser (or was it booster) kiss at marrymore, she starts laughing and says "now thats one for the scrapbook"
Agreed.

(and Geno rocks)

jehonaker

Smash Cadet
I agree...it's almost certainly Peach. The Marrymore quote is a dead ringer.

Though it could be a red herring...when I saw it for the first time without looking back to this end of the board, I thought "scrapbook...pictures in 2-D...Mario, because of 'Paper Mario'?".
I could be overthinking it, though. I'm apt to do that.

It's either Peach or Mario...I'm going with Peach.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
Mmm. SMRPG. Fantastic game. I'm about to beat Smithy all over again in my current game.
Also the origin of Peach's Frying Pan attack.

As for the Scrapbook quote, she actually says it when Bowser and Booster kiss Mario for the picture.
Gross.

PS: Did anyone else think Booster looked an awful lot like Wario with more facial hair?

Geno = Broken = Awesome = SSB4

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
^Yes indeed.

Best 800 Wii points I ever spent, with the 1000 for Megaman 9 right behind.

*edit: scratch that.
Best 800 points: Super Metroid. God I love that game.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Will this thread be used for anything after all the characters or will it just be ditched afterwards?

I think it be interesting if it was used later for character related stuff afterwards, like predictions of what the SBR thinks will hapen to *insert* char, or who's improved this week..I dunno....

If theres already plans to keep the thread maintained later then eh whatever *shoots self for talking when not spoken to*

XienZo

Smash Lord
They should do the outdated characters again. Because right now, the thread says MK is POTENTIALLY Top tier.

Top Bottom