• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Shore 2 Results

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Very fun tourney/gathering. Not too many people showed up, but I don't care. Everyone had fun.

Doubles

1: Inui and Atomsk (Inui + Atomsk)
2: Secret Professionals (AndyG + NinjaLink)
3: We Have Some Pie For Justice (ChiboSempai + Rogue Pit)
4: Pedo Chefs (Izumi + HolyChef)
5: Yoomtah (Chibi + NeoGen)

There was originally an exact 3 way tie for 2nd 3rd and 4th, and in the tie breaker (another pool of the three who were tied) the results turned out as they are shown above.

Singles

1: Atomsk
2: NinjaLink
3: Inui
4: Rogue Pit
5: AndyG
5: ChiboSempai
7: .com
7: Izumi
9: Leen
9: HolyChef
9: Truth

Congrats to Truth for winning the tourney, because after like 15 throws of no one able to dunk me, Truth finally nailed it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
brackets will be up on the AiB upload

I can go through em all now though

Doubles

1: Inui and Atomsk (Inui + Atomsk) - 2-0'd Everyone
2: Secret Professionals (AndyG + NinjaLink) - Beat Yoomtah 2-0, Beat Pedo Chefs 2-1, Lost to Chibo + Rogue 1-2
3: We Have Some Pie For Justice (ChiboSempai + Rogue Pit) - Beat Yoomtah 2-0, Beat AndyG + NL 2-1, Lost to Pedo Chefs 1-2
4: Pedo Chefs (Izumi + HolyChef) - Beat Yoomtah 2-0
5: Yoomtah (Chibi + NeoGen)

Money Back Pool

1: Secret Professionals (AndyG + NinjaLink) - Beat everyone 2-1
2: We Have Some Pie For Justice (ChiboSempai + Rogue Pit) - Beat Pedo Chefs 2-0
3: Pedo Chefs (Izumi + HolyChef)

Singles

1: Atomsk - Beat everyone (NL, Rogue, .com)
2: NinjaLink - Beat Inui, Izumi
3: Inui - Beat AndyG, Chibo, Rogue
4: Rogue Pit - Beat AndyG, Chibo
5: AndyG - Beat HolyChef, .com
5: ChiboSempai - Beat Holy Chef, Izumi
7: .com - Beat Truth, Leen
7: Izumi - Beat Leen, Truth
9: Leen
9: HolyChef
9: Truth

Inui

Banned via Warnings
...Did peeps even get to play Brawl+ friendlies at least?
Yeah, but that game still makes me mad a lot. Ganondorf still sucks. He needs his up b to be big again like in Melee so up b out of shield can be useful against characters outspacing and camping him and attacking his shield a lot.

Also, Fox is ********.

Atomsk: We ***** everyone in doubles as usual. Doubles in this entire region isn't hard anymore. I'm looking forward to West Coast competition.

NinjaLink: You ***** me in winners, but I think I put up a great fight in losers finals. Good stuff beating me and being way better with Diddy Kong on the gay stages than ADHD! I'm glad you went all Diddy Kong on me. It shows that I'm a good enough MK to warrant your best MK-slaying character.

ChiboSempai: I can't even defend Izumi when I say he's better than Xzax now. GG. Also, get shuttle looped more!

Rogue Pit: Pit sucks! Also, get at my teching! :bee:

AndyG: Soooo rusty wtf... You were way easier than last time and just seemed so off all day. Get back into the game please!

Truth: The real winner! :)

.com: Loud!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Good thing that "minimum of four 16-man tournies" rule was thrown out the window, hunh?
Some exceptions are made at times determined by the overall skill. If it's all the same locals with like 10 people, no dice. Out of state competition + all great players = worth something. DSO7 already has an exception. It was 15 people, but the OOS attendance and variety in players made us give it the ok.

Shoutoutz:

Atomsk - Fun times chillin' today. Cotton candy and Dunk tank'n was fun. Dunk tank'n is now a verb btw.

NinjaLink - Nice seein ya again. I really really want that Battlefield texture from you. It's different than the one you had back at BtL.

Inui - Nice seein ya again, fun matches. I get upB'd waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. (# of a's = # of getting upB'd in our set)

Rogue Pit - Arg, stop making me chase you everywhere. GGs. We almost had 2nd in doubles. W/e, we tied at first and took a set off AndyG and NL, close enough :) We also participated in the first and possibly ever "money back pool" lol

AndyG - I have your frisbee

ChiboSempai - Smash meditation paid off :p

.com - You've gotten a lot better. Be sick more often and stop playing until tournies lol.

Izumi - Great job in doubles. Why did you have to enter last minute... I woulda gotten second lol.

Leen - Nice meetin' ya

HolyChef - Fun matches. LoCal has nothin on us. I almost thought Dojo walked into my backyard when you came @_@

Truth - Next tourney we are at there NEEDS to be livestream regardless of how many people are watching it.

Chibi - Nice meetin' ya again. I'm sure I'll run into you soon in Philly. Hopefully I can move in there eventually.

NeoGen - Nice seein ya again. Nunchuk players are a rare breed lol.

Phillyrider - Vote ChiboSempai Splooken 2010

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I'm not even mad at the fact i placed last.

I F**KING DUNKED CHIBO.

I'm satisfied. Money back nugguh.

Edit: Lol I made Inui hate B+. gg

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
AndyG: Soooo rusty wtf... You were way easier than last time and just seemed so off all day. Get back into the game please!
lol yea I know :(

I have lost my motivation for the game completely unfortunately and I just can't compete with the top players anymore, I'll see if I can't get a lil better over the summer and be ready for you next time. first I gotta get things settled with my girl so I can feel like getting out of bed. thanks for the help with snake btw

rogue pit: finally got to play you in a tourney set and got dominated. awesome job. I do wish we could've played once in the last 6 months when I was still in my prime though

chibo: awesome tourney

NL: we should've won! I had fun playing with you this time and the games with inui and atomsk were real close. you're too good with jiggs

everybpdy else: really cool seeing you, you guys made the day worth it for me, my performance in the tournament sure as hell didn't lol

Top Bottom