• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at Noho 3 Feb 9th (Nes' B-day) Maybe Brawl tourney!

Makaveli X

Smash Cadet
Before I ask what I'm about to ask, take into consideration that I haven't been on Smashboards for a long time and I decided to sign up in december. I lost interest for smash and regained it back recently, which is when I signed up.

With that said, who are some the best players in the 818 area I should look out for in this tournament?

I'm 75% sure I can come

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mikehaze is the best, he even has his own (combo) video.

Makaveli X

Smash Cadet
HugS, DEHF, NES, Atlus, Morb, J666, mikeHaze. I'm in the 818 area also. =)
You know, I've never been to any tournaments so this will be fun. I don't know, I guess I lost interest in Smash and I guess I just picked it back up again when my cousin came to visit. We started to play and bam here I am, haha.

Who do those players use?

And nice to meet you :). I'm guessing you use Sheik?

Makaveli X

Smash Cadet
oh wtf brawl is coming out like right after this LOL i forgot to plan on missing a week straight of school oh wellz
Haha, well i'm not even sure if i'm going to get brawl, let alone the Wii. If I do get the Wii, then I'm definitely getting Brawl, but i'm just not into games like I use to be.

I hope they have tournaments for Melee after Brawl comes out because if not, i'm throwing my towel in with melee...most likely :p

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Haha, well i'm not even sure if i'm going to get brawl, let alone the Wii. If I do get the Wii, then I'm definitely getting Brawl, but i'm just not into games like I use to be.

I hope they have tournaments for Melee after Brawl comes out because if not, i'm throwing my towel in with melee...most likely :p
Here's most of the active 818 players. Please let me know if I'm missing someone.

HugS - SAMUS,

DEHF, - Falco, Peach

NES, Peach

Atlus, - Falco, Jiggs

Morb, - Luigi

J666, - Link

mikeHaze
- Fox

Flyleef - Jiggs

Tofu - Falco

BRWN - Fox

ooh btw I'm Flyleef = tag. I don't use sheik at all.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Looks like my VCR is at nesters that means; not only will we have some of the first recorded tournament matches, but we can have recorded online co-op, lol too good.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Sorry to ask this but, MenacingMike, are you related to any body in Michigan? This also pertains to others in the Burbank residence. - I'm asking you this because I know a family in Michigan that claims they have a relative in 818 Burbank who plays Smash.

also...
8-Bit , do you think I could come to your tourny or future tournies because now I could?
-if not its cools.

Top Bottom