• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at Noho 3 Feb 9th (Nes' B-day) Maybe Brawl tourney!

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
Haze, since you know how I am with attending stuff, I could drop of my cube + smash if I see you in between now and then...I just expect to get this copy back >.<

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
If anybody is worried the japenese already a full review coming out next week in famitsu so i doubt the american release would be delayed.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Johnzzzzzz.......
It was my first time playing the game... ever....
You were at e4all for two whole days before i played you.... lol

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
Poor example. 64 was not competitive to begin with. Melee was miles better than 64; objectively speaking, 64 was a pretty mediocre game. Brawl is almost certain to be a regression from Melee.

Just look at history. If you have a great game, one of the greatest of all-time, and you dramatically change so many components that made it so great, how often do you come out with a similarly great game? Not very often.

Get ready to be disappointed.
P you are my hero for 3 reasons.

1. Your extreme negative outlook on brawl will lead to a bunch of Emos playing melee years after brawl comes out. :dizzy:

2. You made me realize me realize how fun Smash could be thanks to you giving me a ride to rancho... You generous guy! ;)

3. You made me pick up sheik

I can't tell if brawl is gonna be fun or not, it might be a tad overrated... who knows
lol
I wish I could get a Wii and get closer with this community though. Pretty Fun

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
Hey Nestor I'll try to be there. I miss not playing with everyone.

PS. Im in the 818 too! dont forget me =)

GG double post
I fail at editing posts. lol

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
If SD comes, I'd still rather team with someone else. Not because Boss isn't the best teammate ever, but because I'd rather try new things if the tourney doesn't matter as much.

So yeah Fabian, I'm down.

EDIT: Whoever dies first each game takes a shot. If we win, then it goes by stocks/percentage.

Top Bottom